pixeltracker

Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05- Page 3

Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

imsogood20
#50re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 8:47pm

hey andy! its missy, megs friend (who is sammies friend)just incase you forgot. I hope you are having a lot of fun with everyone. i am going to (hopefully) Meg and beckie to hershey and DC! I really hope i see you again!

raccoon5833
#51re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 9:29pm

*Sigh*

Sami. S-A-M-I. Sami.

Speaking of Sami, I should go call her.

WhereAmIGoingTo Profile Photo
WhereAmIGoingTo
#52re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 9:35pm

COOL!!!!

I saw you in October, during the tour's one performance in Joliet. It was seriously one of the best, most memorable theatre experiences of my life so far (it was the first time I was seeing the show, though I was already very familiar with it, and the audience was like completely full of rentheads so our energy was high, and you guys all did an amazing job... it was so totally awesome)! So, thanks for that, lol. You were my first Mark. (And Mark's always been my favorite character.) Kudos to an amazing performance!

But now we have come almost to the end. One last step. And then, when I take power, they will be pulled down and ground into dirt for what they did to you. And what they did in so contemptuously underestimating me.

stagemaster333 Profile Photo
stagemaster333
#53re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 9:44pm

I'm so exited to see the tour in Cincinnati. I've been waiting for so long! Glad to hear so many good things about the cast.

sanda Profile Photo
sanda
#54re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/15/05 at 12:18pm

Hi,Andy,

So happy to see you on this forum. I watched your performance in Baltimore. You are great! and thank you for signing my playbill.

renthead2005z Profile Photo
renthead2005z
#55re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/15/05 at 12:27pm

Hey thanx for Everything!

"Why do we play with fire?-Why do we run our fingers through the flame?"

raccoon5833
#56re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/15/05 at 11:48pm

*bump*

:p

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#57re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/15/05 at 11:55pm

Haha. Laine, you're silly. re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

raccoon5833
#58re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/15/05 at 11:57pm

You were the one that told me to do it!

Me (11:46:03 PM): Bump the post
You (11:46:32 PM): Why don't you?

:p Updated On: 1/15/05 at 11:57 PM

thespian geek
#59re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/16/05 at 12:00am

I didn't want to bump it without having something to say, which I still don't, so now we're just threadjacking. Huzzah.

raccoon5833
#60re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/16/05 at 12:01am

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

adampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
#61re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/16/05 at 1:24am

Wow, how exciting I just purchased my tix to see the tour on Jan 25th and I can not wait!!! I have only heard good things about this tour and I am bringing a friend who has not seen Rent so I am happy that she will get a great experience her first time seeing the show!!

"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

imsogood20
#62re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/16/05 at 8:26am

You are going to love it, Adampascalgal!

lainey.... (yes i gave you another nickname)... omg! I forgot what I was going to say.something about your bump.

oh yea... how can u bump the post with a bad knee? *glares*

raccoon5833
#63re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/16/05 at 11:22am

I'm sitting down, Missy...therefore I can bump it ith my *other* knee!

buddhaismymom Profile Photo
buddhaismymom
#64re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/17/05 at 2:53pm

"Please don't sing along. For the sake of everyone around you. I cannot tell you how many times I've seen shows (specifically Rent, I don't know what it is about that particular show...perhaps the target audience) that makes people want to sing along. I pay money to see the paid actors perform, not to hear a bunch of obnoxious highschoolers ruining the songs."

oh, dont worry, we wont. i was merely being well...me, i suppose. and i promise you, we're not obnoxious. i wasnt serious when i said that..of course i know that singing along loudly is annoying and distracting and just plain rude. i cant believe people took me seriously...although i understand that sometimes when things are written its hard to find the context..i do apoligize if i sounded like a rude, immature kid. im not.

"we're actors- we're the opposite of people" -Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

ashley0139
#65re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/17/05 at 3:02pm

I saw the RENT tour when it came to Atlanta in June 2004. Well, I was just looking through my playbill and none of the cast is the same. Is it a different tour (I can't imagine that) or did the cast just all switch out. Sorry I am a little confuddled. Thanks!

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#66re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/17/05 at 3:34pm

The cast all switched out, aside from Marcus ("Collins") and Damien ("Angel"). And this cast is much better, no? re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

rentmovie1205
#67re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/17/05 at 3:43pm

Hey Andy, my name is Brad. 1 question if you have time.

Is it possible to meet the cast after the hershey show, and if so how do I go about doing that?

camerangel Profile Photo
camerangel
#68re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/17/05 at 3:45pm

**nods in agreement with Tiff**

"All work and no smut makes Cammy lose her edge." ~DG

"Someday I'm going to have a baby and I'm gonna name her L'il Mimi Marquez and I and will sing to her every day and when she's a toddler I will say "L'il Mimi Marquez, clad only in a bubble diaper, will perform her famous play pen handcuff dance to the sounds of breast milk being pumped!" ~Kringas

OneSongGlory
#69re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/18/05 at 7:16pm

Ooh boy..how dorky I am to be saying this but......

I JUST saw Rent on January 16th 2005 at the Imperial Threater In Saint John New Brunswick. It's ALWAYS been this life long dream since I was 14 to see Rent. I never thought it'd happen because not many good musicals come to my City. Yet on December 3rd 2004( YESS I remeber the date) I was absently mindedly searching through the newspaper when I saw that ad for RENT coming to Saint John..I nearly had a heartattack, begged my mother who got my tickets for Christmas, I waited patiently for January 16th to come,and it did. I can only say that the musical did not let me down at all. It was spectularly, really no words can describe how much I loved it. My playbill is in my scrapbook, and the cast were perfect for the parts. The talent, the dancing, the chemistry, it was all so perfect. Yes, I sound so dorky but your very talented Andy, thanks for making my Rent dream the bestest it could have been!

- Kelly

Who's about 3 shades red lol..

OneSongGlory
#70re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/18/05 at 7:16pm

oops..posted twice, sorry! Updated On: 1/18/05 at 07:16 PM

thespian geek
#71re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/18/05 at 8:30pm

rentmovie - just go to the stage door after the show. :)

Allie
#72re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/18/05 at 8:33pm

AHHHHH!!! Tomorrow! re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

delusionsofmind Profile Photo
delusionsofmind
#73re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/23/05 at 2:46pm

Wow.. The show was amazing! Andy, you just stole the show:) -- You probably don't remember me, but I was at the 8pm Portland show on January 15 (in the orange coat:-p)... You were so nice to everyone, and I was so glad that I was able to meet you, because since the show started that night, all I thought was 'oh my gosh, if I got to meet Andy, I could die a very happy person.' - I'm so glad that the tour was able to come to Maine... Everyone who is planning on seeing the show is deffinately in for a big treat!re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

Per4mer
#74re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 1:31am

hey andy, its terrell - detroit.

i am so happy right now. tonight was amazing. i think tongiht was one of the best nights i have see it performed. and we all know, i saw it quite a few times. 4 out of the 5 times you performed it in detroit lol. thank you so much for everything. you are way awesome
o and by the way... please... feel free to give dan my number, because i am definaltly in love with him. lol and when u told me that... my heart definatly dropped. because i have the biggest crush on him and wish he could sing me to sleep every night. lol and actualyl i dont even care if he reads this. i hope he does lol

anyways.... i hope you like the letter, liek i said, thank you for the inspiration and the smiles and the love. it means so much, it really does. :) i cant wait to see rent and u guys again!

im never going to be able to fall asleep tonight
much love re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

<3tera

p.s. ill have to give u that pic of us somehow... so soon. its cute :) email me Per4mer04@hotmail.com or IM me - thats my sn too! :)

Videos