Adam Pascal in "Rent"

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#50re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 2:17pm

I thought he looked hott! The short hair looks great. And I bet he is looking skinny because of the film. They say the camera puts weight on a person. My thought is that he had to lose the weight for the film and may be keeping it off for a bit just in case they need to go back and re-shoot anything. Film actors do this all the time for roles.

Just give the world Love.

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#51re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 2:29pm

I umm...know exactly how old the {probably gorgeous} kids are.
Lennon: 3 yrs, almost 10 months; Monte: 1 yr, and tomorrow will be exactly 6 months.

I'm not obsessed just good at math! hehe re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

OMG I want to see those kids.

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

Atrias Profile Photo
Atrias
#52re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 2:38pm

Are there any pictures of them, or are they being kept out of the way of the media?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#53re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 2:43pm

I stumbled across one from some random magazine when Lennon was VERY young. I feel like there may have been one of him, Adam and Cybele from Adam's "last" at AIDA, or something, but I have no idea where to find it. Good for them for keeping the kids out of the media, considering that Adam's got some nutjob fans.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#54re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 3:33pm

And none of us our nutjobs! *whistles*

Well Emcee, wasn't Adam's 'last' in AIDA before Lennon was born? Because it opened in 2000, Lennon was born in 2002, didn't he leave before then?

Adam tends to stay out of the media alot, which is really smart on his part. You don't see him and Cybele at a lot of award shows or events or anything.

I just hope once RENT opens, you won't open a random tabloid and see a pic of Adam loading groceries.

luvtheEmcee
#55re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 3:35pm

Adam's "last" show was in June of 2003.

I think I'll flip my lid if that sh*t starts happening. Then I'll kill the Tabloid press in cold blood! *gets boxing gloves*

ETA - Lennon was born in '01. If you've ever heard Adam talk about the music on Civilian, he says that much of it stems from the fact that the best thing in his life - the birth of his son - came only a few weeks after 9/11.

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 03:35 PM

way_to_spend_the_day Profile Photo
way_to_spend_the_day
#56re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 4:19pm

re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

He looks so much older with the long hair--I really wish they had filmed him with short hair!

***It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. -- William Shakespeare***

insomniak
#57re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 4:25pm

He might be able to get away with looking older- disease can age a person. I think it'll be all right.

luvtheEmcee
#58re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 4:27pm

It'll be fine. Even if he looks like jungle boy.

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#59re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 4:30pm

But on Broadway.com, it says Lennon was born in '02. If they're lying .. *clenches fists*

Adam could have an afro and still look hot. Heee, Adam with an afro. That should be on a t-shirt, with a pic of him, and it would say, ADAM WEARS AN AFRO. *giggles*

I'm done now .. really.

luvtheEmcee
#60re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 4:39pm

Oh God?

rice and beans AND cheese
#61re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 5:05pm

Does anyone have photoshop? I would like to see that just for a joke. And I would wear the shirt! Although no one where I live would get it. And I thought he looked great! I so wish I was there...

"It's a long story, althought it's kinda-of a short one." ~~ Wolfwood

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#62re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:15pm

This was in a magazine issue of like "Good Housekeeping" or something. I think it was about a meal Cybele cooks!
I remember my mom finding it one day back in the beginning of my obsession and I was only just like "oh wow..cool."

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#63re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:17pm

And this is Lennon again, taken from Adam's leaving Aida June 15, 2003. I don't think it's still on the internet, but I had printed it out for some reason, and uhh so the beautious family is saved!

EDIT: woops! didn't work..I'll try again

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 06:17 PM

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#64re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:23pm

*sigh*...such a cute family picture, 'tis a shame it's not anywhere on the internet

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 06:23 PM

LuvBroadwayHugs
#65re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:24pm

Man they are a great looking family, granted it was a while ago..

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#66re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:24pm

Speaking of cooking, Cybele has written a cookbook which is supposed to come out in a couple of months. The title is something like "The Whole Foods Cookbook for Allergic Families." Sorry I don't have a link handy, but if you search her name on Amazon, it will come up for pre-ordering, I think.

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#67re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:29pm

Hmm..interesting! Maybe that's what keeps her and Adam's bodies nice...healthy food :)
Aw, I wonder if Adam has bad allergies. I somehow find it adorable.

luvtheEmcee
#68re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:30pm

erm, I have deadly food allergies; there's nothing adorable about something that's really, really dangerous.

That said, I don't know.

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#69re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:33pm

Uh huh...I used to have severe allergies, but not for any foods.

I was just saying I'd find it cute if like, Adam was blowing his nose or something.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#70re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:34pm

Got it - and it does seem to be about food allergies, Emcee. Maybe one of the kids has them too.
The Whole Foods Cookbook for the Allergic Family

luvtheEmcee
#71re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:35pm

You know, I might be interested to check it out, even if there were no connection. It's always nice to get new ideas, so I'm not eating the same boring stuff all the time.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#72re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:40pm

Damn, Adamaddict and I seem to be having picture posting problems today. Anyway, it does look like a worthwhile cookbook. Updated On: 8/5/05 at 06:40 PM

LuvBroadwayHugs
#73re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:44pm

This is a good article that talks about the book. There's also a picture of Cybele and one of the kids http://www.vitalhealthbooks.com/author/2414073147

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#74re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 6:51pm

Great article, thanks for the link. That's the most I've ever learned about Cybele. And the picture is adorable. I think it must be Monte, a blond like his dad.

Videos