But as years go by
They're sort of haze
And the bluest ink
Isn't really sky
And at times I think
I would gladly die
For a day of sky

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
And Starbucks will use the words 'large' and 'small', not pretentious crap like grande and tall.
"You could get away with anything if you call it art and tell people who don't like it that it's cutting edge culture." --vmlinnie

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#51the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 12:42pm

Damn people, I have been working all day on Shoshana's tribute video. Stop distracting me with visions of Idina.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#52the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:05pm

***** spits coffee all over her keyboard and contracts *****

I cannot wait to see it! No, I really mean it.

SweetQintheLights
#53the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:35pm

Does anyone know where that red track suit was bought? I would love to have one just like it. I can even iron on some letters that say "God Bless Idina"
I could probably sell on e-bay!

Do you think when Idina *insert a deadly word here,* her red track suit will be in a museum? Or, maybe in Planet Hollywood were they hang up memorabilia.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#54the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:43pm

WOW -- this whole thing is SO ridiculous!!! Yes, Idina was an actress who played a lead role in a very successful Broadway musical. That's all!! I like her in the show and think it's great that she won the Tony award . . . but a museum for the track suit? Do you want the panties that she wore next to it along with the sneakers, socks and rubber band she used to put her hair in a ponytail? Why didn't we pump her stomach so we could also put the food she ate that day in a sealed jar! Come on . . . lets save that for the person who discovers the cure for AIDS or who finally brings about world peace.

". . . POP . . ."
Updated On: 1/10/06 at 01:43 PM

SweetQintheLights
#55the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:46pm

Alright my dear. Calm down...

It was a joke. A very big joke.

I am far from obsessed with Idina. FAR FROM OBSESSED.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

YouWantitWhen????
#56the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:47pm

Ummmm - I think someone is missing some of the sarcasm here.

Or, at least I hoped it was sarcasm.

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#57the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:54pm

I'm not missing the sarcasm in most of the posts . . . but the video was produced in a sentiment of replacing the Virgin Mary with a statue of Idina on a cherry-picker. It's frightening and is probably why she doesn't like doing the stagedoor. Can you imagine having to face a crowd of potential stalkers 8 times per week?

". . . POP . . ."

YouWantitWhen????
#58the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:43pm

No, I cannot imagine living the life Idina had at the of the run. The obsession with her, and with Shoshana for that matter, is a bit scary.

Idina is apparently shy, which only makes it worse, add death threats for being married to Taye, and I am not quite sure how she got herself out the door every day.

Many of these fans feel that this story speaks to them, and especially Elphaba, so I am not surprised by the attention. Though the video does take it too far.

Like I said earlier, I heard her family was a bit freaked out by all of the emotion and attention focused on her leaving the show.

Good Luck Eden is all I can say.

tkts
#59the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:46pm

Every get the feeling that everyone on this website is a stalker?

Cake or death?

ashley0139
#60the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 3:05pm

Does anyone know where that red track suit was bought? I would love to have one just like it. I can even iron on some letters that say "God Bless Idina"
I could probably sell on e-bay!

You know how much money you could get for that? the red track suit

Everyone here is just being sarcastic. I would be afraid of the people that made that video. No one is making light of the situation, just the video.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

bella cantato
#61the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 4:26pm

Do tell me how one "enchants us into her soul"... considering... you cannot enchant anyone... enchant is a transitive verb last time i checked...?

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#62the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 4:33pm

Hmm...I am not on the pulse of this but did Shoshana have the same gravity with the Wicked fan (atics) in the end as Idina did?

YouWantitWhen????
#63the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 6:23pm

If by gravity you mean the same, insane, stalkerish devotion, I would say no. I don't think so.

**** ducks to avoid Shoheads *******

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#64the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 6:42pm

That's what I mean YouWantIt.

Defy_Gravity2 Profile Photo
Defy_Gravity2
#65the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 6:46pm

:sigh: I was on Ebay a few days ago and they are auctioning off all of the costumes from RENT. I saw Idina's tango shoes and dress and her leggings from when she proposes to Joanne. You don't even want to know how much they were going for. It would have taken me about 10 paychecks to buy the frickin shoes...

Eek. I love Idina. But I don't want her spandex.

I had just finished shooting a coffee commercial. And ain't it ironic? I don't drink coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee.

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#66the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 6:55pm

That's funny stuff!

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#67the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:03pm

That's funny stuff!

ashley0139
#68the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 7:14pm

No, but that tango dress was A-Mazing.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

justagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
#69the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 8:20pm

Can I just mention that my favorite part of that entire video is her amazing technicolor costume? Seriously. That poor woman. Updated On: 1/10/06 at 08:20 PM

SweetQintheLights
#70the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 8:53pm

Lets just have a quick rememberance.

This is for the crazy Wicked fans. Why I made it, I will never know. I just wasted 20 minutes of my life making something I am far from interested in. I should have made one for Avenue Q.

I just have a sad, sad life

https://www.broadwayworld.com/photos/Idina.bmp

Updated On: 1/10/06 at 08:53 PM

elphaba.scares.me Profile Photo
elphaba.scares.me
#71the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 8:54pm

God save us all from computer-savvy thirteen-year-olds.

Unless one of them wants to edit my reel. For free. That would be nice.
Updated On: 1/10/06 at 08:54 PM

SweetQintheLights
#72the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 8:55pm

I'm 21 thank you very much.

I'm a sad, bored 21 year old.

elphaba.scares.me Profile Photo
elphaba.scares.me
#73the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 9:00pm

No, not you, oh Sweetest of Q's. That made me laugh out loud.

I meant the freakazoid who did the original video. (No offense, freakazoid. I'm serious about the reel thing.)

SweetQintheLights
#74the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 9:02pm

oH-OH...

Sorry, I was being paranoid.

why thank you for saying I am the sweetest of Q's. I feel loved the red track suit

Videos