Will Chase Love Thread

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#50re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/24/06 at 3:53pm

I saw Rent last night and I thought that he was amazing. He was also really nice at the stagedoor!

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."

Fantabulous428 Profile Photo
Fantabulous428
#51re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 12:16am

I saw Rent tonight. Will was just perfect. He was so into it, and every moment he was there, raw, and just in the moment. He perfectly encapsulated Roger's feelings. He was mad, and aggressive when he needed to be, but yet knew when to smile to show that Roger CAN be happy. His voice was great. He did his own things with some stuff, aka did not sound like a replica of every other Roger I've heard. His expressions were spot on, even when he wasn't in the spot light. I am so glad I caught him before he left, and I can't wait to find out what he's in next so I can see him perform again.

I recognize the addiction to being alive.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#52re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 12:30am

Oh we missed each other, Fantabulous. My friend and I won lotto and had front row seats. Will was fantastic! He really captured everything that was Roger. He was aggressive and passionate. The voice was just phenomenal. He definetely is up there with Norbert as my favorite Roger to date.
Updated On: 1/28/06 at 12:30 AM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#53re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 12:31am

Well my friends had "circumstances" this weekend so it looks like I won't be seeing Will in Rent after all.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Billboard Girl Profile Photo
Billboard Girl
#54re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 12:38am

SirLiir, Fantabulous and I won lotto and were in the front row as well. Glad to hear you enjoyed Will's performance as much as we did.

Ooh, it looks like Will was just added to the lineup for a concert taking place next month: https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=7128

"There was this one time an alarm went off - it was in the middle of '24.' That's just wrong. Everyone knows everyone was watching '24' at that time." --NYU student quoted in the Washington Square News about students ignoring the frequent fire alarms in dorms

dreaminaret Profile Photo
dreaminaret
#55re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:18am

well i won the lotto and u guys got the tix, billboard :) tho u got tix too... we were good renthead samaritans today! too bad em & i were all rented out.

i grew up 13 miles north of bohemia and 31 miles northeast of hicksville.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#56re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:25am

Small word, isn't it. Funny...

dreaminaret
#57re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:27am

what do you mean?

Dramatic_Irony
#58re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:27am

I went for the lotto today- didn't get it, though. Congrats to anyone that did, though. re: Will Chase Love Thread I already saw Will as Roger- I can die happy.

By the way, I started a thread discussing Matt Caplan specifically, if anyone's interested.

Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature. -Nocturne

dreaminaret
#59re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:35am

maybe then it's a good idea to start a "i'm going to try the lotto" today sorta thread for when ppl are going. i saw it last week w/em so me & em just went to help fantabulous & billboard (don't you love these names) get some extra shots in... but since 3 of us won and only 2 wanted to go we wound up giving 2 other pairs away to people in the crowd. but yeah will chase = awesome even if every 13 year old girl and her mother agrees.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#60re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:37am

Besides the concert, does he have anything else coming up?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#61re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:38am

Yay for Will.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#62re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 1:39am

Tonight after the show, I felt like I was at the Wicked stage door re: Will Chase Love Thread I didnt even get a chance to congratulate him on a great run and a fantastic show. He does have a nice web site though.

inishmore Profile Photo
inishmore
#63re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 2:24am

YAY! I'm glad a bunch of people finally got to see him!
So sad its his last weekend.

Time rushes by, memories fade, dreams never do

Marguerite Chauvelin
#64re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 10:45pm

Delight in the hotness :)

If Percy Blakeney were in Les Mis....

Percy: Sink me! If it isn't Javvurt!
Javert: Zsah-vair, it's pronounced Zsah-vair.
Pecry: But it's spelled J-A-V-E-R-T Javvurt.
Javert: Repeat after me Zsah...Zsah....
Percy: Oh! Zsa-Zsa! Like the Gabor sister! Well I personally have always prefered Eva.
Javert: (Looks for gun)

luvtheEmcee
#65re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 10:49pm

Wow. He's good. It's still jarring for me to see and hear someone who's not Adam, but he is good.

I miss that show so much.

Dramatic_Irony
#66re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/28/06 at 10:55pm

With every other Roger I've seen, I've missed Adam's voice/take on the character at some point at the other.

With Will, I just soaked up his performance blissfully. At some points ("Goodbye Love", "Another Day") he seemed almost too violent, but he happens to look and sound really great when he's pissy, so it's all good. re: Will Chase Love Thread

Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature. -Nocturne

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#67re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:18am

It was during Goodbye Love were he was a bit too violent. He nearly attacked Mimi with complete fury there and Benny rushed in to stop him. He was very passionate, thats for sure.

Fantabulous428
#68re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:20am

My two favorite Rogers have been violent ones (Jeremy Kushnier and Will Chase). *shrugs* I think it works.

Dramatic_Irony
#69re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:28am

Yeah, definitely violent with Mimi in Goodbye Love. I was thinking of his fight with Roger, though. Matt Caplan looked petrified.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#70re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:31am

Saw him tonight and thought he was INCREDIBLE. So I'm showin' the love.

Dramatic_Irony
#71re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:34am

I really want to see him a third time before he leaves. But alas, I have neither time nor money.

luvtheEmcee
#72re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:37am

I wish he were staying longer.

Fantabulous428
#73re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:38am

Matt looked like he was about to piss his pants in Goodbye Love. He just stood there while Will was being so physical and even grabbed the back of Matt's head so they were staring right at each other.

luvtheEmcee
#74re: Will Chase Love Thread
Posted: 1/29/06 at 12:40am

Perfect.

Videos