Easy Lottos to Win

smiles Profile Photo
smiles
#50re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/9/06 at 1:20pm

How much are lotto tickets usually? -I really don't know how alot of this stuff works -or do you just put your name in for free and then you win the chance to buy the tickets........ please excuse my lack of knowlege on the subject.

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#51re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/9/06 at 1:39pm

TWO TRICKS I LEARNED:

"Avenue Q" is an easy win for Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Why? Because there are literally about 400 people cramming the streets at "Three Days of Rain" right next door to the Golden Theatre to see Julia Roberts after one of her matinees. Meanwhile, there's only a handful of non-distracted tourists at "Avenue Q" playing lotto for the evening show, and it's an easy win.

"Hairspray" Tuesday evening was an automatic win for me.

Broadway_Boy
#52re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/9/06 at 3:41pm

How hard has it been to win at Drowsy Chaperone??

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#53re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/9/06 at 4:00pm

TDC lottery was a very easy win for me. Not crowded at all, and no need to show up that far ahead of time.

To The Stage!
#54re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/9/06 at 7:01pm

I am seeing Drowsy on Wednesday and i'm going to try a lotto for another show at night. I'm thinking either DRS or Spelling Bee. Is one easier to win than the other?

How early before the show should you show up?

So afraid of getting older

I'm only good at being young

To The Stage!
#55re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/9/06 at 9:26pm

bump.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#56re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/9/06 at 9:36pm

DRS and Bee lottos happen at two different times- you can play one, and if you lose then hit the other.

alli2
#57re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/10/06 at 11:51am

is TDC lotto held inside the marriott marquis or outside the box office doors? thanks!

To The Stage!
#58re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/11/06 at 11:22am

sorry to ask again, but i'm going tomorrow night..

Does anyone know the times of the DRS and Spelling Bee lottos? Thanks

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#59re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/11/06 at 11:24am

DRS lotto starts taking names 2.5 hours before, draws winners 2 hours before.

Spelling Bee draws names after the Wicked lottery is finished...don't know the exact time. But you should be able to make it there in case you lose DRS.

However, on a Wednesday night, you should be able to easily win DRS.
Updated On: 4/11/06 at 11:24 AM

To The Stage!
#60re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/11/06 at 11:36am

thank you.

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#61re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/13/06 at 11:58pm

2 Questions:

1. Is the DRS lotto easy to win on a Sat. matinee?
and
2. Are the lotto seats for DRS good? Or should I just get tickets at TKTS?

"Billy, put down that phylactery...we're Episcopalian." - Spelling Bee

Parks
#62re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/14/06 at 12:06am

DRS lottery seats are the box seats, which I believe are partial view. Probably not bad, but not as good as the front row seats they used to offer were. re: Easy Lottos to Win

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#63re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/14/06 at 12:26am

which are better, partial view for $25 from lotto or full view for $50 from TKTS?

SpellRENT777
#64re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/14/06 at 12:12pm

How bad are the seats for DRS? I am going tonight for a lotto and was thinking of doing DRS but not if the seats are horrible.

And, do you miss much in the seats you win at the Hairspray lotto?

SNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
#65re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/14/06 at 12:16pm

You might miss the "rats on the street" in Hairspray if you're in the center of the front row, and sometimes you can't see feet, but other than that, they're great seats for $25.

"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#66re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/14/06 at 11:13pm

bumpity bump

Which DRS seats are better, the lotto ones for $25 or the full view TKTS ones for $50?

ElphabaRose Profile Photo
ElphabaRose
#67re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/15/06 at 1:56am

The problem with Bee is that you get spillover from the people who lost Wicked. You can also theoretically do the DRS lotto and if you lose go up to Bee since DRS is pulled 2 hours before the show and Bee is pulled an hour and a half before the show. (And if you lose both, head on down to Drowsy Chaperone which is pulled only an hour before the show.)

Whatever happened to class?

wickedobsessed Profile Photo
wickedobsessed
#68re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/15/06 at 9:15am

What are the Dirty box seats like?

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#69re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/15/06 at 10:00pm

I did the DRS lotto for the matinee today. It was simple. There were only about 20 people there. Both my friend and I won. We didn't really like the box seats; they cut off a lot of the side of stage you are on and its kind of annoying. I dunno...i like sitting in normal seats. But for $25, it's totally worth it.

What we did is moved to different seats. I don't think the show is usually sold out. Right before the show started, we moved to 5th row center. Then after about the 2nd number, the people with those seats came, so we moved back a row. However, about 35 minutes into the show, those people came.

The usher, who had caught us twice, was very nice about it. He let us sit in the 4th row all the way on the side.

The show is great, and Norbert Leo Butz is pure genius. Definitely worth my $25.

picturetaker9211 Profile Photo
picturetaker9211
#70re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/15/06 at 10:45pm

Sorry if this has been asked, but do you need to be a certain age to enter a lotto?

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, take the moment & making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
-Gilda Radner

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#71re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/15/06 at 11:28pm

do you need to be a certain age to enter a lotto?

nope- the only age rule I've ever seen at a lotto is "you have to be old enough to write your own name" (family that wanted to enter the baby in the carrier's name too. seriously.).

If a kid without i.d. wins, he/she just usually goes up to the box office with a parent.

To The Stage!
#72re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/15/06 at 11:42pm

I won the DRS lotto on Wednesday. It's pretty easy and it was my first lotto. The seats aren’t terrible, but there were some empty seats in the mezz and they were great. Norbert is hilarious and as said before, definitely worth my $25.

ILove Profile Photo
ILove
#73re: Easy Lottos to Win
Posted: 4/16/06 at 4:24pm

Sorry if this has been adressed, but is The Drowsy Chaperone hard to win? Im hopefully going tomorrow night. And also, are there an standing room/rush kind of seats to get if you dont win Drowsy? How many names do they pull?

Videos