pixeltracker

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS- Page 3

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS

TinyDancer2 Profile Photo
TinyDancer2
#50re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/28/07 at 7:29pm

My first time on this website in 6 months, and this is whats going on? A kid getting torn to shreds? God forbid everyone else on this site be so brutal.

callitquits
#51re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/28/07 at 8:13pm

Although others may have taken it too far, something had to be said about her pretending to be someone she wasn't. The girl she was claiming to be didn't want her friends who were in High School Musical to be offended and think it was her who said they all had big heads. I think the "real Eponine", in her post, handled things beautifully and was as kind as she could be. It wasn't fair for Night Life Love to hide behind someone else to reveal her feelings. It's not the opinion about High School Musical that made me want to post, it's the fact that she blatantly lied and pretended to be someone else to express her opinion.

Copeman63 Profile Photo
Copeman63
#52re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/28/07 at 9:20pm

If I was one of the people being "too mean" to this girl, then too bad. She made a bunch of stupid points and generalizations, and myself and others called her on it. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

If Lincoln were alive today, do you think he'd be pleased with his tunnel?

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#53re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/28/07 at 9:31pm

Ali, you were way too nice in that post. If it'd been me, I'dve torn her down.

Monty Cole
#54re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/28/07 at 10:07pm

Copeman, your generalizations were not the most intelligent statements either.

"9. Wow, I hope no one ever makes fun of you. Actually I do. Then you'll realize how shallow and superficial you just sounded."

Copeman, you're the one who sounds shallow and superficial. And you just made fun of the girl. How can you go and stick up for morality and claim that you shouldn't make fun of people where that's the point of all of your messages?

I mean come on, "Wow... Such a grown up comment..."? The fact that you can't be a better person and accept that someone has a different opinion than you is what's stupid. If you don't agree, don't respond. Don't stay in your house all day throwing down other's opinions that you think are stupid.

Overall, "The reasons behind your rant where (there's no "h" by the way) very shallow, superficial, unthought through, and plain ignorant."

Now go and be a diva somewhere else. Hey, you know, you would make a great Sharpay!

Copeman63 Profile Photo
Copeman63
#55re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/28/07 at 11:45pm

Monty-
I love that you're defending the original poster, or perhaps you are the original poster...

"Copeman, your generalizations were not the most intelligent statements either.
"9. Wow, I hope no one ever makes fun of you. Actually I do. Then you'll realize how shallow and superficial you just sounded."

Umm... That wasn't my comment. Perhaps you should look to the left of each reply and see who actually wrote it. Nice try though.

"I mean come on, "Wow... Such a grown up comment..."? The fact that you can't be a better person and accept that someone has a different opinion than you is what's stupid. If you don't agree, don't respond. Don't stay in your house all day throwing down other's opinions that you think are stupid. "

"If you don't agree, don't respond." HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is f***ing priceless. I'm sure that I'm the first person to disagree with someone and then post about it. And how is it okay for the first poster to make jokes about a girl being heavy, yet it's not okay for me to object? And, btw- I check BWW 2 times a day, before and after work, maybe a couple times more on the weekends, but believe me, if BWW was my life, I would have ended it long ago, haha.

"Overall, "The reasons behind your rant where (there's no "h" by the way) very shallow, superficial, unthought through, and plain ignorant."

Again... Look the left... Not my posting... And my spelling may not be perfect, but atleast I can read.

"Now go and be a diva somewhere else. Hey, you know, you would make a great Sharpay!"

I probably would! But I am going to try out for Eponine in the revival of Les Miz at summer camp.

Updated On: 1/29/07 at 11:45 PM

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#56re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/30/07 at 8:23am

I'm legally allowed to use the term "burn" I'm a teenager :-p

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

IAMmyownMUSICAL Profile Photo
IAMmyownMUSICAL
#57re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 1/30/07 at 11:16pm

Copeman...at least WE understood what we were talking about on here. the original poster was just a bunch of nothing crap.

It still hurts my eyes to read comments with such ignorance all over them.

Now all I see are cute boys with short haircuts in a maze of their own...

Copeman63 Profile Photo
Copeman63
#58re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 2/1/07 at 12:52am

I just still can't believe that Ryan never had s-e-x with Troy! Come on, he's so gay!

jennykett89 Profile Photo
jennykett89
#59re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 4/2/07 at 11:41pm

I <3 you Ali!!

When I first read this I was like oh no Ali did not just insult the HSM people... Ouch. but well done you :P

JulesReverie Profile Photo
JulesReverie
#60re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 4/3/07 at 2:51am

THANK GOD you didn't see my beloved Newsies(You would of had a field day with that musical!)

rentgal589
#61re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 4/3/07 at 11:41am

Originally, I had a long post with my opinions on HSM, but I've decided to take it off.

Rentgal589 is soon to be under new management.
Updated On: 4/3/07 at 11:41 AM

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#62re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 4/3/07 at 12:31pm

thank you for your kind words. you have made my day. :)
also what bothers me is that zac looks like a frightened cat when he sings.

The Best of Times is Now!

shanescot Profile Photo
shanescot
#63re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
Posted: 4/3/07 at 12:43pm

Ok, so maybe I'm just sick in the head, BUT...I can't stop laughing because on my 'broadwayworld' home page, the preview box for the message boards has the abbreviated thread for this topic listed like this:

"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANAL..."

Swear to God.

Videos