pixeltracker

Great Source for 14"x22" Window Card Frames- Page 3

Great Source for 14"x22" Window Card Frames

Flaunt It
#50re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/5/08 at 2:02pm

Most experts will tell you that signing devalues most posters/collectables (Unless it is a single important signature or a group of very important ones). You hear this all the time on Antiques Road Show.
Updated On: 2/5/08 at 02:02 PM

johnnyg
#51re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/5/08 at 8:59pm

Maurice
Can you possibly cut and paste the actual address to the quadro frames 11X22 deal? For some reason i can't get the link to work. Thanks!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#52re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/5/08 at 9:04pm

Maurice owns the company. Just PM him if you have any problems.

This is one of the most obvious shill threads in the history of BWW.

He joined just to post about this, and it's the only thread he posts in.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Glitter and be Gay Profile Photo
Glitter and be Gay
#53re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/5/08 at 9:22pm

He also had the URL to his frame website as his sigline for a couple of days, looks like he realized that was a bit too obvious and removed it.

Maurice Profile Photo
Maurice
#54re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/5/08 at 9:53pm

No, I don't own the company. If I did, I would have known about them discontinuing the hanger. Also, I didn't just join. I originally joined on 07/05/2007 and have a different profile under mjchinn7569. I was having difficulty updating information for my new e-mail information, so I just rejoined using this member name and haven't used the other since. Yes, I did have the link attached to my profile, but thought it looked stupid so I removed it. That's all...

"I'm a whirling mass of contradictions." - Douglas Carter Beane, The Little Dog Laughed

Equus (11/8), Billy Elliot (11/8)

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#55re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/5/08 at 11:23pm

Honestly I don't care if he gets a cut of each sale or what. I've been looking for a cheap place to get 14x22 frames forever and I had never before seen them for less than $20 each. So thank you Maurice for letting us know about this deal.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#56re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/5/08 at 11:59pm

seriously, what a deal. I think I will be ordering some soon (Althought I said the same thing last week and now they're more expensive haha) and then I'm thinking about just getting 14 x 22 UV glass for the frames

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

Flaunt It
#57re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/6/08 at 6:55am

I just (ordered on Saturday Feb 2) got 12 for $98 including the shipping.. thats @ $8 each... AMAZING! Unheard of really. I have @ 75 other framed window cards.. and they were at least $30 each to have framed.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#58re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/6/08 at 3:35pm

Flaunt it ~ Some of us collect them for ourselves, NOT to resell somewhere. Ergo why would the monetary value of the poster matter? For me, if I like a show enough to get the window card, I'll get it signed for sentimental value. No plans to sell. My guess is there are a lot of people like that.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

pc1145N2 Profile Photo
pc1145N2
#59re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/6/08 at 8:50pm

That's exactly the way I feel. I do not look as this as some sort of "investment" that I'll be selling on ebay one day. Each of these windowcards that I've purchased represent a show that meant something to me. It is my way to remember that show and what was special about it.

Maurice Profile Photo
Maurice
#60re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/8/08 at 10:35am

johnnyg - I keep getting "There is no product that matches the search criteria" too. Kinda weird...

"I'm a whirling mass of contradictions." - Douglas Carter Beane, The Little Dog Laughed

Updated On: 4/18/08 at 10:35 AM

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#61re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/11/08 at 5:51pm

I'd like to go back to the person above who asked about framing Playbills. I've looked for frames that hold multiples, but no luck.

Some friends have done homemade ones that don't always look so hot...

Specifically, I'd like frames that can fit the whole Playbill so the front cover doesn't have to be detached. Ideas?

Maurice Profile Photo
Maurice
#62re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/13/08 at 12:47am

I've only purchased Playbill frames from playbill.com. Sounds like more of a custom job if you want to frame multiples.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#63re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/13/08 at 12:57am

Shill.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

acrocksyo Profile Photo
acrocksyo
#64re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 2/29/08 at 11:33am

Those frames were great! my posters finally have a new home. Besides the fact that one of the pieces of glass broke in shipping, they worked out fantastic!

http://theaterfag.blogspot.com/ Reviews and the like

UglyBetty Profile Photo
UglyBetty
#65re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 4/18/08 at 11:34am

Has anyone ordered these recently? Is it no longer coming with a way to hang the frames?

Also, does the frame come with a back or it just the glass and the outerframe?

Thesbijean
#66re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 4/18/08 at 11:41am

DON'T BUY FROM THAT PLACE!!!

I ordered some frames from them a few months ago, they arrived at my apt all broken, the plexi-glass was shattered.

They refunded my money after 2 weeks of trying to get in touch with them.

UglyBetty Profile Photo
UglyBetty
#67re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 4/18/08 at 12:44pm

that sucks!

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#68re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 4/18/08 at 1:52pm

Well that could happen to anyone, that's not fully their fault, the only fault for them is how they package the frames.

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

UglyBetty Profile Photo
UglyBetty
#69re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 4/18/08 at 4:13pm

has anyone had good luck with them?

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#70re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 4/18/08 at 6:29pm

has anyone had good luck with them?

Try reading the thread maybe? Several people, including myself, have replied that we received the frames with no trouble and that they worked great.

I just emailed the company asking when they will be back in stock and they got right back to me saying that they should be ready to order again on next Wednesday.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

Yero my Hero Profile Photo
Yero my Hero
#71re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 4/18/08 at 9:15pm

I also had good luck with them. My frames arrived and nothing was broken. They don't come with hanging hardware, which kind of sucks, but the notched corner pieces mean your nails don't have to be perfectly level.

Nothing matters but knowing nothing matters. ~ Wicked
Everything in life is only for now. ~ Avenue Q
There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. ~ Rent

"He's a tramp, but I love him."

Theatrefan33
#72re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 5/21/08 at 1:30pm

I placed an order on April 24th.
And have yet to recieve the frame. I have tried to contact the site several times.
I got a call back last week from a Guy Named Rob who said they May ship out this past monday 5/19.
I still have not gotten an email with the shipping info. I have sent an email and left a voicemail.
But No Answer yet. So Far this has been an unpleasant experience.

burnsy Profile Photo
burnsy
#73re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 5/21/08 at 1:40pm

Got my frames a month ago and one of the glasses was broken when the package arrived. Called Rob and he said we would refund my money for one frame. I paid 53.94 for 6 frames and he refunded me $2.99!! I don't even want to waste more of my time argue with him.

BWayJunkie
#74re: Great Source for 14'x22' Window Card Frames
Posted: 5/21/08 at 5:31pm

i suppose this depends on where you live, but I found that making my own frames (using store bought frame kits) is easier and cheaper in the long run than ordering them already put together. The kits themselves are like $15 for all four sides and the glass that I buy is 7 dollars. And if you buy adhesive foam core in big sheets, you won't have to run out and get more each time you get a new window card. Plus I somewhat like putting them together myself. Although it seems that buying from this site is cheaper, if it comes with defective products or the issues that some people are talking about, is it worth it? Just my $.02

Videos