pixeltracker

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric- Page 32

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric

Jish
#775HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:26pm

Put me in the camp who bough the outrageously priced first row balcony seats.

Not hearing about a lot of good seats in Dress Circle on this thread? Did anybody get front row dress circle? Even on the sides?

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#776HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:26pm

I told ya this system was a pathetic farce. My gf is on standby but I don't expect to get anything. I'm hoping they do a rush cause I'd rather sit in a chair overnight than deal with this nonsense.

I'll try much luck with the 40 for 40 Friday thing too. 

Updated On: 10/18/17 at 01:26 PM

ashleyjena
#777HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:27pm

The only thing I seem to be having success with is single tickets -- I can't decide if I want to go bad enough to go alone. My mom really wanted to go with me, but this may be the only option. 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#778HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:27pm

Not sure this happemed for others but by 11:15, search times got much shorter for me.I searched quite a few dates. Was just upset that everytime I chose the 70.00 seats it came back with the more expensive rear orchestra seats. It was a bit stressful but not jear as bad as I expected.

Just give the world Love.

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#779HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:29pm

Really hoping there's singles left. I just need ONE ticket. I'm going to keep ranting, sorry. Just need that standby code. 

Polka Dot2 Profile Photo
Polka Dot2
#780HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:29pm

Anyone know if there's a 1:00 slot? Waiting for family members with standby options to get their code

ashleyjena
#781HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:30pm

LesWickedly said: "Really hoping there's singles left. I just need ONE ticket. I'm going to keep ranting, sorry. Just need that standby code."

As of right now, there are lots of singles available, on almost every date. 

DrewJoseph
#782HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:30pm

Hey guys, so I had the 11 am timeslot and got stuck at the 'pay now' page for 2 hours. It just kept saying 'something went wrong'. I tried safari, explorer and chrome and no luck. Also iphone. I heard they fixed the glitch so went back again. It said 'this code has already been used for a purchase'. But no confirmation or anything in my tm account. Anyone know what this means? Do I have tickets or not?

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#783HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:32pm

That makes me very happy, Ashley. Hoping it stays like that. If my theory is correct (standby codes coming out after the first batch of codes are expired), it should be happening soon. If anyone has the kindness in their heart and hasn't used their 12pm code, I'd love just one ticket and I'd pay you back in full plus extra for your kindness (I sound like a bot now).

Kimbo
#784HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:34pm

ashleyjena said: "The only thing I seem to be having success with is single tickets -- I can't decide if I want to go bad enough to go alone. My mom really wanted to go with me, but this may be the only option."

So wait - less than 2 & a half hours after they went onsale, and literally all that's left from March until the end of next year is really only single tickets?

Phantom of the board
#785HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:35pm

DrewJoseph said: "Hey guys, so I had the 11 am timeslot and got stuck at the 'pay now' page for 2 hours. It just kept saying 'something went wrong'. I tried safari, explorer and chrome and no luck. Also iphone. I heard they fixed the glitch so went back again. It said 'this code has already been used for a purchase'. But no confirmation or anything in my tm account. Anyone know what this means? Do I have tickets or not?"

Same experience unfortunately. My card was charged though. Did you check that?

No confirmation and nothing showing up in Ticketmaster account....

ashleyjena
#786HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:35pm

Kimbo said: "ashleyjena said: "The only thing I seem to be having success with is single tickets -- I can't decide if I want to go bad enough to go alone. My mom really wanted to go with me, but this may be the only option."

So wait - less than 2 & a half hours after they went onsale, and literally all that's left from March until the end of next year is really only single tickets?

"

I am only looking at $20 and $40 tickets. I can't swing anything more with the $20+ in fees they tack on. I haven't searched every day, only ones I can go -- mostly Saturdays and Sundays but summer Wednesdays too....

LxGstv
#787HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:36pm

I’m pretty sure they didn’t put all of the seats on sale today... specially after hearing that preview tickets were available up until 30 minutes ago, when I got mine at noon it said they were all gone... so yeah...

DrewJoseph
#788HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:39pm

At least I'm not the only one. Thanks for your reply. Makes me feel somehwat better. Can't see anything on my card yet. But usually it takes about 24 hours to see something on mine so I'll wait for that. Does that mean we got the tickets? Or will or money be refunded?

ashleyjena
#789HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:40pm

LesWickedly said: "That makes me very happy, Ashley. Hoping it stays like that. If my theory is correct (standby codes coming out after the first batch of codes are expired), it should be happening soon. If anyone has the kindness in their heart and hasn't used their 12pm code, I'd love just one ticket and I'd pay you back in full plus extra for your kindness (I sound like a bot now)."

I sent you a private message

corthomas
#790HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:41pm

Also on standby. Reading these posts though is making me feel crazy. If anyone else has a recent code they don't need or won't be using I would greatly appreciate it. Only looking for a single ticket! Thanks.

Leah Robertson
#791HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:41pm

I'm on standby. If I'm lucky enough to get a code, is there a way to buy multiple single seats for the same show? We don't mind splitting up, and it's sounding like that may be the way I need to go.

ashleyjena
#792HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:42pm

Leah Robertson said: "I'm on standby. If I'm lucky enough to get a code, is there a way to buy multiple single seats for the same show? We don't mind splitting up, andit'ssounding like that may be the way I need to go."

It does not appear that is an option, I tried that HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018 

Nycat63
#793HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:43pm

For those who got codes, were you able to use more than one computer to check multiple dates at the same time for best availability, or do you have to use one and just take your chances if you switch dates?  Wondering what to do in the hope I get off standby to maximize my chances.  Thanks.

vanbrig Profile Photo
vanbrig
#794HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:44pm

If anyone has a 12 pm code that didn't work out (tickets too expensive, none available when you needed, etc), I would be eternally grateful if you could buy me a pair at any price range for either April 26/27 or April 29. I'd be willing to pay a little extra too. Please pm me; thanks!

Updated On: 10/18/17 at 01:44 PM

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#795HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Maybe at some point after this code-only sale you can buy multiple single seats, but as it is now, you can only buy the amount you select for the performance you select. Once you’re in your cart, your only option is to Purchase or Release and once you purchase, the code is used and that’s it. Tried to do this myself, but with 2 seats instead of 1.

ashleyjena
#796HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Nycat63 said: "For those who got codes, were you able to use more than one computer to check multiple dates at the same time for best availability, or do you have to use one and just take your chances if you switch dates? Wondering what to do in the hope I get off standby to maximize my chances. Thanks."

Yes, I used my computer and my phone to check at the same time.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#797HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:45pm

I was using my desktop and kept getting an error message and long wait times between.

I called up the link on my phone and signed in with the same code. I was successful on that! So I did have two devices going at once.

Nycat63
#798HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:45pm

ashleyjena said: "Nycat63 said: "For those who got codes, were you able to use more than one computer to check multiple dates at the same time for best availability, or do you have to use one and just take your chances if you switch dates? Wondering what to do in the hope I get off standby to maximize my chances. Thanks."

Yes, I used my computer and my phone to check at the same time.
"

Thank you!

Leah Robertson
#799HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:47pm

ashleyjena said: "Leah Robertson said: "I'm on standby. If I'm lucky enough to get a code, is there a way to buy multiple single seats for the same show? We don't mind splitting up, andit'ssounding like that may be the way I need to go."

It does not appear that is an option, I tried that HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
"

Rats! Thanks! 

Videos