pixeltracker

HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!- Page 4

HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!

seaweedjstubbs Profile Photo
seaweedjstubbs
#75re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/16/07 at 10:46pm

^You can barely hear ANY of the talking in that clip!

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#76re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/16/07 at 10:51pm

It should be a crime to be that cute!

The sounds off though.

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#77re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 12:00am

You can barely hear it but when the music comes on, the music gets louder!!

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#78re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 12:08am

"My mom says I'm not allowed to perspire!"

I'm so excited for this movie. XD

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#79re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 7:18am

Usually I don't have problems with acronyms, but it is Sunday. Have pity; spell the entire song name out! :P

jacobsnchz14
#80re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 9:48am

Sorry! :)

jacobsnchz14
#81re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 9:50am

If anybody has new HAIRSPRAY info, please PM me or email me. I am leaving to San Antonio today so I won't get to see anything online. Thanks! =)

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#83re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 10:20am

So the entire film is already on line? Cool, no need to go to the theatre and see it!

PEACE.

theaterlover45 Profile Photo
theaterlover45
#84re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 10:27am

In the clip of "Without Love", I think it is kind of cheesy that tracy picture sings. But everything else was good.
Updated On: 6/17/07 at 10:27 AM

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#85re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 11:04am

Well, bearing in mind this is a film where Dynamites posters are frequently caught singing and dancing, I think it works very well. I love the clips and want the whole movie NOW. :3

NathanLaneStalker
#86re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 3:37pm

John as Edna made me smile. But I STILL think that Havey would have been better.

John looks like a campy Edna. (What Edna isn't?) But I mean like, he's so bad he's good. EXAMPLE: The old Batman movie/TV series with Adam West.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#87re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 4:07pm

It is SO synthesized. I was really, really excited for John as Edna until I heard this. It makes me cry. So sad...

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

Yero
#88re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 4:11pm

Sooo excited!

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#89re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 5:06pm

BroadwayEnthusiast, I honestly think it's ****ty mixes on those video clips. If the real film doesn't end up sounding fifty eight times better, I'll be VERY surprised. But the sound is all over the place on those clips, so they better hadn't be finished, polished snippets. Not audio-wise, anyway.

Marc Shaiman Profile Photo
Marc Shaiman
#90re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 5:20pm

I hate to keep jumping in kiddos, but YES, those clips are majorly F**KED UP, and are hopefully being pulled. That is like editing room mixes that somehow got used by mistake.

Which, as you can imagine, pains me.

The movie mix is spectacular.

And for all the experts who keep talking about synthesized this and computer generated that, you are simply wrong. Every cast member could show up tonight at THE NEIL SIMON THEATRE and perform these roles live. There ain't NO Britney sh*t going on on these recordings. I really shouldn't be bothered by a teen making a comment like that on a message board, but these actors sang wonderfully and so, indulge me this rant.

Ok, done. Thanks!

Marc (who recorded every note sung or played...you really wanna f**k with me?? hee hee!)

BroadwayEnthusiast2
#91re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 5:58pm

Ok.... Thanks Marc. I'm extremely glad those aren't the final mixes.

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#92re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/17/07 at 6:00pm

hey marc
they all sound like computerized singers!!!
tee hee

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

MerMaggieGalinda
#93re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/19/07 at 3:36pm

I went to the www.myspace.com/hairspraymusic and it looks like the profile has been deleted. Is there any other way I can watch YCSTB?

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#94re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:04pm

I'm in love with Amanda Bynes. If I liked women that way... uh she would float my boat.

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#95re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:11pm

All i want to see is friggen Michelle Pfeiffer doing Miss Baltimore Crabs. NOw i have to wait. Thanks for complaining about the music quality.... *pouts in corner*

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#96re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:30pm

This Seaweed is incredible.

I also LOVE the sample from the 3 Tracys.

BroadwayEnthusiast2
#97re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:34pm

Am I the only one who thinks Elijah Kelley isn't that great?

EDIT: At singing.

Updated On: 6/19/07 at 04:34 PM

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#98re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:47pm

of course BE2. there's always one bitch in every pack of dogs re: HAIRSPRAY Movie Full Song and Music Clip!. or in this board's case, wolves.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

Videos