Det95
#101MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:17am

Code isn't working, all caps or lowercase, i'm gonna scream

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#102MERRILY will transfer next falli

I have the queue opened on 5 devices and one of them just went from 6 minutes to to 45 minutes.

Akitarent
#103MERRILY will transfer next falli

It still says I have 57 minutes to go. Not moving particularly fast like some of the other members mentioned

bwayobsessed
#104MERRILY will transfer next falli

it just bounced back to 49 minutes!!!!!!! 

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#105MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:18am

QEUE HAS BEEN PAUSED! AGH!!!!!

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#106MERRILY will transfer next falli

Anyone having problems with the code??? Not accepting

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#107MERRILY will transfer next falli

Mine now says the queue has “been paused”.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

BentleyB
#108MERRILY will transfer next falli

Mine just jumped to more than an hour, now it says the Queue has been paused.  What is going on with this?

Hairspray0901
#109MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:19am

Got down to 1,701… 16 min. It jumped back up to 53. But then the time disappeared and it says “the que has been paused”… yikes. Lol 

Dylan Smith4
#110MERRILY will transfer next falli

BentleyB said: "Mine just jumped to more than an hour, now it says the Queue has been paused. What is going on with this?"

Maybe it's the code. They might be trying to fix it. 

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

Akitarent
#111MERRILY will transfer next falli

same!

Patty3
#112MERRILY will transfer next falli

Yup - got in 10 minutes ago and not taking code.

Plexsis
#113MERRILY will transfer next falli

It says the queue is paused on my screens

dramamama611
#114MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:20am

I'm in but says the code in invalid!  GRRRRR

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Dylan Smith4
#115MERRILY will transfer next falli

I was SOOO CLOSE!!!!!

bwayobsessed
#116MERRILY will transfer next falli

Queue is paused?

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#117MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:21am

Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "are you using all caps?? I did."

indecision

Dylan Smith4
#118MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:21am

Keep your place in line. Don't close the tab. Wait until they fix the problem. 

dramamama611
#119MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:23am

Yes, all caps, no caps!   Ilm guessing that's why it's paused??

Dylan Smith4
#120MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:25am

dramamama611 said: "Yes, all caps, no caps! Ilm guessing that's why it's paused??"

The system might've been overwhelmed and had to pause for a moment to fix the problem.

GF21
#121MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:25am

Also getting the paused queue message. This process is not rolling along very merrily.

Akitarent
#122MERRILY will transfer next falli
Posted: 3/23/23 at 10:26am

I just did a Google search.  When Streetcar was in the West End this year, they send this through Twitter: Ambassador Theater Group twitter sent thisL

"Our queue has re-opened. We are experiencing high demand for this event. We still have plenty of tickets available - so don't close your browser, you'll be able to progress through shortly."

dramamama611
#123MERRILY will transfer next falli

I just keep trying!

Dylan Smith4
#124MERRILY will transfer next falli

Most likely, the system wasn't prepared for the overwhelming demand all at once. They probably wanted to pause it before a potential crash. 

Videos