pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 55

The Official TDF Thread

bfreak
#1350The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:23pm

It's finally working for me now but I'm having trouble (on mobile at least) flipping through the possible dates available for each show. When I click on a show, it seems to want to lock me in to only one possible date. It's only allowing me to search a specific date when I click on the general filters section.

Myshmoopsiepoo
#1351The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:28pm

bfreak said: "It's finally working for me now but I'm having trouble (on mobile at least) flipping through the possible dates available for each show. When I click on a show, it seems to want to lock me in to only one possible date. It's only allowing me to search a specific date when I click on the general filters section."

I'm having the same problem on mobile. 

bwaylistener
#1352The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:29pm

bfreak said: "It's finally working for me now but I'm having trouble (on mobile at least) flipping through the possible dates available for each show. When I click on a show, it seems to want to lock me in to only one possible date. It's only allowing me to search a specific date when I click on the general filters section."

On my phone, when I clicked on a show, it gave me a pull-down menu of dates at the bottom.

One thing I noticed is that it clears the filters every time I login. So if I want to search, I have to re-select my filters (e.g., Broadway) every time, which I didn't have to do on the old site. I wonder if that will be fixed.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1353The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:31pm

I noticed that the dates don't have the day of the week nor the time of the performance. So it will just say, for instance, October 22, and you need to have a calendar handy to figure out what day of the week that is. 

bfreak
#1354The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:35pm

It's working for some shows, but not all right now. There's a drop down at the bottom when it works. I'm sure it'll work out in a little while, there are still some glitches.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#1355The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:35pm

I am not getting the option to switch between dates on my computer.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Hairspray0901
#1356The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:42pm

I successfully logged in and it seems to be working fine. a bit slow, but, that's to be expected. Personally, I liked the site as it was; this new version just seems confusing.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1357The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:49pm

It is showing me as logged in but says my login info is wrong.

Just give the world Love.

bfreak
#1358The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:56pm

Actually, I just figured out the shows that are not having date switching options are only listed for one show so far. They'll probably add more performances for shows tomorrow once the website has settled down.

ilysespieces
#1359The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 9:15pm

bwaylistener said: "bfreak said: "It's finally working for me now but I'm having trouble (on mobile at least) flipping through the possible dates available for each show. When I click on a show, it seems to want to lock me in to only one possible date. It's only allowing me to search a specific date when I click on the general filters section."

On my phone, when I clicked on a show, it gave me a pull-down menu of dates at the bottom.

One thing I noticed is that it clears the filters every time I login. So if I want to search, I have to re-select my filters (e.g., Broadway) every time, which I didn't have to do on the old site. I wonder if that will be fixed.
"

I really hope they fix that soon, I'm regularly refreshing the site on my phone and it's just annoying to have to redo my filters every time I refresh the page. It's minor, I know, but it doesn't make it any less of an annoyance. 

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1360The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 9:47pm

I’ll take some of your annoyances! Kindle and IPhone take me to entering email and password and then to a page that says too many redirects can’t open page. No offers listed. Really hope they clear it up. I shouldn’t complain but I usually find glitch after glitch when sites are upgraded to function more efficiently.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1361The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 9:49pm

They took the site down for four days for THIS? The old/regular site was perfectly functional and easy to use. This new site blows. Why did they do this?

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1362The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 9:56pm

https://nycgw47.tdf.org/TDFCustomOfferings/Current

Safari can’t open page because too many redirects.

Hello, TDF? You’re gonna get what you hate the most- a lot of phone calls to the office.

Danielle49
#1363The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 10:17pm

I’ll take some of your annoyances as well: my account no longer shows Broadway or Off-Broadway shows, meaning they somehow managed to screw up my membership.

GreeneStreet Profile Photo
GreeneStreet
#1364The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 10:21pm

First it tells me to make a new password, and now its making me do ANOTHER new password. Im beyond irritated. I have been trying to get tickets to American Son all day. Sigh.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#1365The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 10:36pm

If it helps, right now they are only showing tix for tomorrow night for American Son.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

GreeneStreet Profile Photo
GreeneStreet
#1366The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/10/18 at 10:43pm

dramamama611 said: "If it helps, right now they are only showing tix for tomorrow night for American Son."

Thank you. This helps me very much! 

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1367The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 12:43am

12:41AM nothing. Can’t get to any offers. The other chat board says to have patience with an upgrade but I can’t help feeling there should have been a better way to do this for members- members supporting TDF for over 20 years.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1368The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 7:37am

I sent an e-mail to customer support late last night. I still can't get in. I also need to renew my membership this month. Got the notice right before they shut down for the upgrade.

Just give the world Love.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1369The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 10:46am

I also sent an email to customer service late last night. Still can’t connect today. Getting to wonder whether I’ll ever get back on. I’m assuming they have been flooded with emails. Anyone called yet?

Evans2
#1370The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:04am

Why couldn't they just leave well enough?

Polka Dot2 Profile Photo
Polka Dot2
#1371The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:26am

Most of the site is working for me, but some shows are not clickable. Anyone able to see what dates are avabile for The Ferryman?

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#1372The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:31am

Polka Dot2 said: "Most of the site is working for me, but some shows are not clickable. Anyone able to see what dates are avabile for The Ferryman?"

I'm having the same problem. Just thought it was me

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#1373The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 12:01pm

I can log in but only see 137 Off Off Bway and 28 Concert listings.  Typically there is over 500 listings for all venues combined.

Broadway, Off Bway, Cabaret and Regional venues are grayed out.  I cannot filter to Broadway only as usual.  Hopefully this will be running at 100% soon. 

Does anyone else only see Off Off Bway and Concert venues only listings?

Kitsune Profile Photo
Kitsune
#1374The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 12:11pm

The functionality seems to be going in and out. However, this morning I was able to get tickets for Once on This Island.

I'm a little worried that nothing shows up when I click Order History, but I do have an e-mail confirmation with the order number.

Videos