pixeltracker

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush- Page 6

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush

Myglass989
#125re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 8/10/10 at 1:45pm

Rushed this morning...got there about 8:10 and was 10th in line. By the time the box office opened, there were probably at least 25 people. Wasn't expecting so many people on a Tuesday!

My friend and I got seats C12 and C14 in the Orchestra. Anyone know how the view is from there? How much of stage left will we miss?

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#126re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 8/10/10 at 2:01pm

You'll probably only miss some entrances and exits.

aasjb4ever Profile Photo
aasjb4ever
#127re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 8/10/10 at 2:06pm

^I sat Row B6 and didnt miss anything, I just had an angled view, so yours will be on the end of the aisle and it'll just be a little more angled and you won't miss anything

Fun fact, Row C is actually the 2nd row

brightasyellow
#128re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 8/10/10 at 6:20pm

I went on a Sunday and I'd say there were a good 30-40 people in line. I sat in C14 - missed a few things on stage left, but I was thisclose to Bernadette Peters. It was amazing.

PiraguaGuy2
#129re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 9/11/10 at 5:58pm

Anyone know when the latest I could get there is for tomorrow's matinee? What time does the box office open?

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#130re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 9/11/10 at 6:08pm

The box office opens at 12 on Sunday. I've rushed two Sundays. Getting there by 10 will get you a pretty good orchestra side seat.

Also keep an eye out for Stritch's arrival, she gets there around noon on Sundays.

PiraguaGuy2
#131re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 9/11/10 at 6:09pm

Welp, then I guess tomorrow isn't my day. Broadway on Broadway starts at 11:30 and I was hoping to see something after that. No point in missing the first half hour, though!

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#132re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 9/11/10 at 8:28pm

Row C on the odd side (stage right) are terrible seats. Lots of backs to you, including Bernadette's for most of Send in the Clowns. Row C on the even side is much better.

KirbyCat
#133re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 9/15/10 at 8:53pm

Hey guys... How late could I possibly get seats on the Saturday of the Flea Market weekend? I think the earliest I can be there is 12 ish... Updated On: 9/15/10 at 08:53 PM

KirbyCat
#134re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 9/16/10 at 5:56am

Bumpadabump...

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#135re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 12/31/10 at 7:44pm

Has anyone tried this lately?

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#136re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 12/31/10 at 8:15pm

^Heard from a friend who did it on Wedesday that it was back to standing room, not actual seats.

Not sure if this was just because it was a holiday week, or what.

einna
#137re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/1/11 at 10:25pm

I rushed yesterday (the 31st) and got an excellent seat, B6. It was phenomenal. There were rare moments when Bernadette's back was to me, but it's a perfect view for Send in the Clowns.

I got there at 9, the box office opened at 10 and there were only 3 people in front of me. I thought it'd be busier, but the line did grow fairly long by 10 am.

What an amazing experience!

emilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
#138re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/4/11 at 12:51pm

anyone go this morning?? Just wondering how the final week is going to change how early people go. I'm planning on going friday

thanks!

Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead

Luv2goToShows
#139re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/4/11 at 1:05pm

For those interested in tomorrow's matinee it is available at TKTS @ 50% off

(Matinee tickets are only sold on the day before the performance at TKTS SEAPORT and TKTS DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN)

opened 11 to 6 pm

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#140re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/4/11 at 1:11pm

So if I am arriving in NYC tomorrow at 12:30...should I go directly to the theatre to try to get student rush tickets or would try probably be gone by then?

I've GOT to see the show, so I've got to figure out my best option.

tarajuku
#141re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/5/11 at 1:08am

I did rush this morning. I got there by 9:50 and there were probably 30+ people there already (most buying multiple tickets per ID). After I bought my ticket I heard the man at the box office tell the person behind me that he only had one single student rush ticket left. Basically: get there early!

(The show was amazing, by the way. Even from the balcony!)

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#142re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/5/11 at 9:28am

I'm on the line right now and there are probably about 20ish people in the line? Granted it's a 2 show day but I got here at about 9:15 and the line was already fairly long.

bwayfascination
#143re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/5/11 at 12:03pm

Updated On: 1/5/11 at 12:03 PM

ahhrealmonsters
#144re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/5/11 at 2:46pm

bwayfascination- check your PMs.

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#145re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/5/11 at 5:07pm

Did anyone rush today?

Seems the general consensus is to get there by 9:30AM.

Once open, what time were you all out of there with ticket-in-hand?

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#146re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/6/11 at 12:03am

I rushed this morning, I got there at 9:15 and there were around 20 people when I got there. I got 2 tickets for the matinee and they were in the front row, house left (odd numbers). They were wonderful seats. Most of the people in front of me seemed to be getting tickets for the evening show, and their seats were further back than mine but still in the side orchestra.

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#147re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/6/11 at 12:22am

Just an FYI, me and 2 friends got rush tickets at around 5pm on tuesday. They were fairly decent seats in the right box.

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#148re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/6/11 at 12:43pm

That's funny - I was under the impression they didn't sell the box seats.

When I saw it last, I had a rush ticket in the balcony and wanted to move down. At intermission, I asked the usher if I could take one of the empty seats in the box because I noticed they were empty and he replied "We don't sell the box seats, but I'll pretend you didn't ask and I'm going to turn around now so if you end up in there no one will notice."

I grabbed a seat in the stage-right box which was a great view for the 2nd act - especially "Send In The Clowns."

What time were you all done with Rush? Trying to figure out how late this will make me for work...

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#149re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/6/11 at 12:51pm

I believe the box seats are sold for full price at the box office. At least that's what I think I remember the box office TV monitor saying. That's good to hear that they are using them for rush, I rather be there than in the awful balcony.

Videos