pixeltracker

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?- Page 6

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?

greenifyme2
#125Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 11:30am

OneSingularSensation2 said: "Hi everyone! Didn't see another JCS thread so just wanted to mention here that it looks like they slightly altered the schedule, at least for priority! (My printed ticket from noon Thursday has different check-in times than 1iota's showing this morning.)"

For today or tomorrow? Mine for today is the same as it was.

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#126Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 11:30am

OneSingularSensation2 said: "Hi everyone! Didn't see another JCS thread so just wanted to mention here that it looks like they slightly altered the schedule, at least for priority! (My printed ticket from noon Thursday has different check-in times than 1iota's showing this morning.)"

Is that for Saturday or Sunday's show? (My ticket for today looks the same, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something I should know!)

Caye2
#127Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:12pm

Today, Saturday.  Do you have priority tickets?  What time does your ticket say check-in starts?

dearalanaaaa Profile Photo
dearalanaaaa
#128Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:13pm

How long is the line? I'm driving into the city and I'd love to grab a bite, but unfortunately I may not be able to if the general line is too long :/

greenifyme2
#129Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:22pm

Caye2 said: "Today, Saturday. Do you have priority tickets? What time does yourticket saycheck-in starts?"

Mine says priority check in ends at 3. So I was just going to get there like 2:45.

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#130Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:31pm

My deadline for check-in also changed from 3:30pm to now 4:00pm FYI, for today's dress rehearsal.

Updated On: 3/31/18 at 12:31 PM

BroadwayKiwi
#131Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:52pm

For today’s dress reh, my ticket on the site currently says 3pm check in starts, 3:30pm priority check in closes, 4:30pm (regular?) check in closes Possible Extra Ticket to show

greenifyme2
#132Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:54pm

BroadwayKiwi said: "For today’s dress reh, my ticket on the site currently says 3pm check in starts, 3:30pm priority check in closes, 4:30pm (regular?) check in closes Possible Extra Ticket to show"

Maybe there are multiple check in locations?

dirily
#133Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:57pm

I’m already here and there are 4 people in line but I have general and they have priority. The waiting area is inside with bathrooms and free WiFi, so I got here absurdly early. They said they’re starting checkin at 2 for priority...

Danielle49
#134Possible Extra Ticket to show
Posted: 3/31/18 at 12:58pm

So odd that the check-in times are all over the place. Mine is still the same from the other day: Priority beginning at 2 p.m. and closing at 3 p.m., all check-ins closing at 4:30.

Carmilla
#135JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 1:03pm

My general seated check in deadline is 3:30. Time hasn't changedchanged at all, and I got my email to reserve yesterday afternoon (a day after I got the email they wouldn't be able to accommodate my request.)

Are there multiple check in locations?? Mine is near Atlantic-Barclays. I'm grabbing lunch then heading over to check in early

Updated On: 3/31/18 at 01:03 PM

MarilynMonroeSmash Profile Photo
MarilynMonroeSmash
#136JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 1:07pm

What is the difference between priority and general? Does priority give you a better chance of being allowed in?

Danielle49
#137JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 1:10pm

MarilynMonroeSmash said: "What is the difference between priority and general? Does priority give you a better chance of being allowed in?"

Priority ticket holders are admitted first, with General ticket holders being admitted afterward up to capacity. So in that sense, yes, Priority has a higher chance of being admitted. So long as they arrive within the Priority ticket window - I believe if they arrive after the Priority check-in window, they will have to join the General line.

Carmilla
#138JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 1:54pm

There are about... 50ish? People in line right now. There's only one line right now, and they're going to split it into priority and general later.

dearalanaaaa
#139JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 1:56pm

I'm on the Seated line (it's inside) and there's about 50 people in line... If you want to come in on general and be admitted, come now :)

wilmister
#140JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 2:13pm

Apples, bananas, oranges and some granola bars! So kind to provide some snacks. Also if you have a general ticket you should be here! There are about 80 in priority now (upstairs) and 40-50 in general (upstairs). Pit and seated are mixed right now. Not as many folks here as I thought. More updates soon.

dearalanaaaa
#141JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:09pm

I just got my general wristband, but the line is not moving. Priority is about double the people for general.

ArtMan
#142JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:10pm

dirily said: "I’m already here and there are 4 people in line but I have general and they have priority. The waiting area is inside with bathrooms and free WiFi, so I got here absurdly early. They said they’re starting checkin at 2 for priority..."

It make not seem like it now, but you will thank yourself for getting there early.  As I stated earlier in this thread, priority ticket holders are not the first people to get in. Unless the families and employees are only coming for the actual live show, they have first access.

ArtMan
#143JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:10pm

double post

Updated On: 3/31/18 at 03:10 PM

greenifyme2
#144JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:17pm

dirily said: "I’m already here and there are 4 people in line but I have general and they have priority. The waiting area is inside with bathrooms and free WiFi, so I got here absurdly early. They said they’re starting checkin at 2 for priority..."

Hi Dirily, what section did you get? Ours say 700

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#145JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:26pm

I’m on the first shuttle bus and my ticket is section 600, row A, seat 604. Everything seems very well organized so far.

dearalanaaaa
#146JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:31pm

They ran out of tickets RIGHT in front of me, and we are waiting near the snack bar with a second pink band. This will allow us in.

greenifyme2
#147JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:33pm

#1Elphie said: "I’m on the first shuttle bus and my ticket is section 600, row A, seat 604. Everything seems very well organized so far."

Super organized, they definitely know what they’re doing.

dirily
#148JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 3:50pm

Got section 700 as well and agree it’s so well organized and the 1iota people are so nice!!

bstoll1
#149JCS Live Tickets
Posted: 3/31/18 at 4:05pm

I would be interested in knowing how they organize people for the PIT and if they have a bag/coat check since everyone will be standing and I ASSUME they don not want bags and jackets on camera.

Just waiting to hear back from someone in regards to my extra priority pit ticket for tomorrow....before I decline it.

Videos