News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

RUBEN & CLAY’S FIRST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CAROL FAMILY FUN PAGEANT SPECTACULAR REUNION SHOW- Page 7

RUBEN & CLAY’S FIRST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CAROL FAMILY FUN PAGEANT SPECTACULAR REUNION SHOW

WSS2 Profile Photo
WSS2
#150Ruben
Posted: 11/23/18 at 11:24pm

Instead of Ruben and Clay performing, I propose the show just read this thread a la "Love Letters".

Sondheimite Profile Photo
Sondheimite
#151Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 12:09am

MassiveMeGo said: "musical3 said: "

NOTE: I'm not MassiveMeGo! Continued sleuthing Bwayfan292 & Sondheimte. BTW: Perhaps we share a love for Sondheim, however...Ruben.
"

She/he is telling the truth. I am not musical3 and I'm not Ken either. Somebody (sondheimite) doesn't know how twitter works. Clay won't see or read your crap unless he is following you. No doubt you imagine he sits with cel in hand waiting for you to say something.

"

I never said it was on twitter!

HAHAHAHAH

BUT THANKS FOR MENTIONING THAT IT WAS ON TWITTER, THUS REVEALING THAT IT WAS SEEN!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

(and honey, yes he could see my tweet.  when a public account tweets at a public account, the account tweeted at gets a notification.  But you are well aware of this because you've already established that the tweet was seen.... I'm OBSESSED!!! MORE MORE MORE)

Broadway World's Fireman.
Updated On: 11/24/18 at 12:09 AM

Sondheimite
#152Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 12:15am

I cannot stop laughing.

A compulsive liar drops onto the Broadway World boards to promote his show through lies and then continues lying and getting caught.

I'm OBSESSED.  

I deleted my social media this week (besides the aforementioned throw away twitter account that I keep for purposes such as watching MassiveMeGo spiral into more lies) and have been feeling isolated and unconnected but BOY is this thread giving me something to live for!

What's the next lie?  HIT ME WITH THAT LIE, DADDY MEGO!!

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 12:15 AM

MassiveMeGo Profile Photo
MassiveMeGo
#153Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 12:31pm

(and honey, yes he could see my tweet. when a public account tweets at a public account, the account tweeted at gets a notification. "

He could see it if he was staring at his phone at the exact moment you tweeted. But of course he turns off notifications because if he didn't the damn phone would be dinging non stop. I saw your tweet but I can guarantee that he didn't. 

Sondheimite
#154Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 12:41pm

MassiveMeGo said: "
(and honey, yes he could see my tweet. when a public account tweets at a public account, the account tweeted at gets a notification. "

He could see it if he was staring at his phone at the exact moment you tweeted. But of course heturns off notifications because if he didn't the damn phone would be dinging non stop. I saw your tweet but I can guarantee that he didn't.
"

You are delusional and you are living inside a reality that you've constructed inside of your head.  

MassiveMeGo
#155Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 12:53pm

Let's talk about the little bish (Sondheimite) who ran to social media to tattle. That's too creepy and pathetic. 

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#156Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 12:56pm

But Sondheimite never said it was on twitter and they never said their personal twitter, which means Mr. Aiken, Ya played yourself

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

Sondheimite
#157Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 1:02pm

MassiveMeGo said: "Let's talk about the little bish (Sondheimite) who ran to social media to tattle. That's too creepy and pathetic."

Sure, Jan.

I count at least six lies you've told about the production.  It's pathetic and sad.  YOU are the person of your undoing, not me and not any of us.  It's really really fun to see some good old fashion self destruction from someone who, I'm sure, considers themselves a "theatre professional."  

This is like Anthony Rapp when the RENT movie came out but on speed.  

And if you're not Clay, I would be godsmaked if Clay ever got you hired again.  You've proven that you can't handle it and that you're a delusional compulsive liar.  

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 01:02 PM

Sondheimite
#158Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 1:05pm

Bwayfan292 said: "But Sondheimite never said it was on twitter and they never said their personal twitter, which means Mr. Aiken, Ya played yourself"

At best, it's actually Clay... a F list celebrity who's having a breakdown.

At mediocre, it's one of the writers/production team (my guess) who are trying to leech off of Clay's success which is causing their breakdown.

At worst, it's a out of control stalker fan who's building themselves up to be something they'll never be... which is causing a breakdown (but I doubt this theory).  

Either way, I'm enjoying the breakdown so keep it coming.

Keep posting, massivemego, and please keep lying.  We're all enjoying it.

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 01:05 PM

GreeneStreet Profile Photo
GreeneStreet
#159Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 1:34pm

This just gets more entertaining each time I open this thread. The fact that MassiveMeGo had to use a backup account, exposed themselves and is still trying to lie to sell a three week holiday show is hiliarous.

MassiveMeGo
#160Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 2:04pm

You people are delusional. I love how Soddomite keeps pushing the word breakdown as if enough repetition will make it true. Same with accusing me of lying when I have access to the truth that you don't. Carry on. Oh and I am not musical3 and I don't need a backup account. More delusions on your part. You project on me what you would do. Sad. 

Sondheimite
#161Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 2:06pm

MassiveMeGo said: "You people are delusional. I love how Soddomite keeps pushing the word breakdown as if enough repetition will make it true. Same with accusing me of lying when I have access to the truth that you don't. Carry on. Oh and I am not musical3 and I don't need a backup account. More delusions on your part. You project on me what you would do. Sad."

MassiveMeGo
#162Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 2:13pm

So childish. 

Sondheimite
#163Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 2:17pm

MassiveMeGo said: "So childish."

robskynyc
#164Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 2:41pm

Sondheimite said: "At best, it's actually Clay... a F list celebrity who's having a breakdown."

maybe all the bleach seeped into his brain? lol

robskynyc
#165Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 2:43pm

Sondheimite said: "MassiveMeGo said: "So childish."

"

I love you for this. LOL

MassiveMeGo
#166Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 3:06pm

Of course you do. Fools never differ. 

Sondheimite
#167Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 3:14pm

MassiveMeGo said: "Of course you do. Fools never differ."

Keep sinking your shows ship.

Got any more lies for us?

Have you hacked the matrix and errassed Home For The Holidays from happening in this reality so your claims of no producers/creative team members working on the show are true?

Are you the matrix that holds us all together in this simulation we call reality and therefore the only source of objective truth?  

Also, just checked ticket sales.

I'd like for the charity you donate $200 towards to be The David Lynch Foundation, specifically marking it to go towards education.

thnx

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 03:14 PM

Sondheimite
#168Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 3:29pm

Can y'all imagine if George C Wolfe and Audra had made usernames on this site and called us "bish"es when Shuffle Along had its writing on the wall?  

Or if Sally Field had cursed the board out when The Glass Menagerie didn't light up the town (even though it was, personally, my favorite production of the last five years on Broadway)?
"You spite me!  You really spite me (bishes)!"

Picture Gower Champion coming on here and making up a series of lies to save Mack and Mabel or Jack O'Brien popping in to let us know that we were fools for not liking his Carousel revival.  

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 03:29 PM

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#169Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 3:43pm

Sondheimite said: "Can y'all imagine if George C Wolfe and Audra had made usernames on this site and called us "bish"es when Shuffle Along had its writing on the wall?"

Shuffle Along, or, the Making of Ruben & Clay's First Annual Christmas Carol Family Fun Pageant Spectacular Reunion Show and All That Followed

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 03:43 PM

Sondheimite
#170Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 3:48pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Sondheimite said: "Can y'all imagine if George C Wolfe and Audra had made usernames on this site and called us "bish"es when Shuffle Along had its writing on the wall?"

Shuffle Along, or, the Making ofRuben & Clay's First Annual Christmas Carol Family Fun Pageant Spectacular Reunion Show and All That Followed
"

There's the Clay+Rubin+MassiveMeGo project that would get my butt in a seat!

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#171Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 4:18pm

Omg can someone please explain the Twitter drama to me ??????

itsjustmejonhotmailcom Profile Photo
itsjustmejonhotmailcom
#172Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 4:21pm

Jeffrey Chrzczon is both the producer and general manager. 

Sondheimite
#173Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 4:31pm

TotallyEffed said: "Omg can someone please explain the Twitter drama to me ??????"

I have a inactive twitter account and I tweeted at Clay that someone on his production team was actively sabotaging the integrity of his show on BroadwayWorld. 

All I posted on BroadwayWorld was that Clay had been notified of massivemego.  I didn't say how Clay had been notified and I didn't mention twitter.

MassiveMeGo storms back in and says that Clay didn't see the Tweet... and it's like when the police withhold information that only the killer would know in hopes that the killer will slip up and reveal it thus identifying themselves as the killer.  By saying that the tweet wasn't seen, massivemego admitted that the tweet HAD BEEN seen because there was no way of even knowing that it was a tweet (which I deleted after a few hours of posting DAYS ago) without the tweet itself being seen.

tldr: massivemego is a class A idiot and a class F liar.

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 04:31 PM

Sondheimite
#174Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 4:34pm

^^

which means that MassiveMeGo is either 

1) Clay (LOL)

2) Someone on Clay's team with access to Clay's twitter (LOL LOL)

3) Some freak baby who obsessively searches Clay on twitter, every hour on the hour (LOL LOL LOL)

Videos