News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL- Page 75

THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL

Hamilton22 Profile Photo
Hamilton22
#1850THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/14/15 at 7:15pm

It really sucks how Diana Ross ruined the Wiz film. If it weren't for her own selfish vanity, we might of gotten a great film. But no, she decided to be a twat and to just think about herself instead of what was right for the piece. 

teddy1996
#1851THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/14/15 at 7:56pm

Shanice did a fantastic job as dorothy. She really embodied the role. She deserved that nomination. 

Theater_Nerd Profile Photo
Theater_Nerd
#1852THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/14/15 at 7:58pm

Hamilton22 I'm all for one expressing their feelings and opinions but must you be so toxic in your responses. You come across an an extremely unpleasant, angry and frustrated individual, who posts in this manner to incite responses out of others. It's really unfortunate you feel the need to express yourself in such a crude, nasty and obnoxious manner.

You Can Disagree Without Being Disagreeable

Liza's Headband
#1853THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 8:50am

Hamilton22 I'm all for one expressing their feelings and opinions but must you be so toxic in your responses. You come across an an extremely unpleasant, angry and frustrated individual, who posts in this manner to incite responses out of others. It's really unfortunate you feel the need to express yourself in such a crude, nasty and obnoxious manner.

Assuming you actually are a newbie, then allow me to educate you: Hamilton22 is actually a serial troll. He first appeared here in 2012 or 2013 as Broadway Guy. When he eventually had a breakdown (messaging dozens of posters with an "apology"THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL, he disappeared and reappeared about eights month later as Bilbo3. That lasted for a few months, or maybe less, and he has now returned as Hamilton22. My point being this... He behaves for a short amount of time and then slowly unravels. His previous creation of several questionable threads and increasingly nasty & vicious tone, in the majority of responses, proves this. My philosophy is if you're going to be crude or nasty or obnoxious, at least own it like I do. I do not feel the need to try and blend in with new sock accounts. I acknowledge my own questionable behavior but am not ashamed of it or feel this compelling need to be accepted through the use of multiple accounts. The same cannot be said of Hamitlon/Bilbo/Broadway Guy. I hope this brief history lesson has provided you with some helpful context on that poster's background. Cheers!

Hamilton22 Profile Photo
Hamilton22
#1854THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 9:06am

My philosophy is if you're going to be crude or nasty or obnoxious, at least own it like I do. 

The Lulz.

Liza's Headband
#1855THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 9:08am

You can "Lulz" (what is that even?) like a middle schooler but you do not refute the recap of your history here, which speaks volumes.  Have a good one, Broadway Guy. Feel free to send me another pathetic apology letter whenever you'd like! Thanks. 

Hamilton22 Profile Photo
Hamilton22
#1856THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 9:09am

THE LULZ

Liza's Headband
#1857THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 9:10am

Welcome back, my friend, welcome back. Your unraveling has begun... Can't wait to see the meltdown thread that pops up. wink

Hamilton22 Profile Photo
Hamilton22
#1858THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 9:12am

Dear, it sounds like you have been waiting for someone to meltdown for years now, while hysterically melting down yourself this whole time. THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL

Liza's Headband
#1859THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 9:14am

Hey, it's not my fault you provided countless hours of entertainment as "Broadway Guy" on here! I only wish I still had your epic apology message from 2013. It was something. That's for sure!

Hamilton22 Profile Photo
Hamilton22
#1860THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 9:21am

^ Melting alert

FindingNamo
#1861THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/15/15 at 11:20am

"Hamilton22 is actually a serial troll. He first appeared here in 2012 or 2013 as Broadway Guy."

Writes the guy who "first appeared here" almost halfway through 2013.  

My philosophy is if you're going to be crude or nasty or obnoxious, at least own it like I do... I acknowledge my own questionable behavior but am not ashamed of it or feel this compelling need to be accepted through the use of multiple accounts.

You do nothing of the kind.  You have never acknowledged your questionable behavior, EVER.   In fact, you labelling it "questionable" in this thread is the very first time you've personally said anything remotely negative about what you do.  What happens when you are confronted with your questionable behavior is you disappear from the threads in question and sit the board out for a few days and then try to blend yourself back in to different threads entirely.  Although I suspect many of your disappearances are time-outs given to you by the powers that be.

So, you can concoct an elaborate explanation for why your brand of trolling is not as bad as somebody else's brand of trolling but it doesn't change the essential fact that you're a troll.  And, newsflash, you are NO BETTER.  

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 12/15/15 at 11:20 AM

KCW Profile Photo
KCW
#1862THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/15/15 at 4:59pm

Changed the title

I appoligise for any spelling mistakes. I may be on my mobile. Clumsy fingers and small little touchscreen keys don't mixx. I try to spellcheck, but I may miss something.

c0113g3b0y
#1863THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/15/15 at 8:03pm

KCW said: "Changed the title

"

bwahahhahaha

The thing is, besides being an utter toad of a human being, Riedel usually has the least knowledge of the topic in the room. He doesn't usually understand the content or approach of a show, and is always completely and unfailingly socially ignorant, which makes it really infuriating when Susan can't get a word in edgewise. A definitive mansplainer; it's always painful when he has female guests. I watch the show sporadically when I really want to see a guest, because it's the only theatre talkshow we have, but it would be so much better without this hateful clown in a dadcoat. (thanks ScaryWarhol)

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1864THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/19/15 at 1:26am

Late to the game, but I hate the design. It looks like a stage set? So what's the point? Why would they have a video wall tornado? It's tv, why not do something more clever? It's so unexciting. There's no drama, no tension. It's not as boring as Peter Pan, but it's not very exciting. I remember the Peter Pan sequence where they flew to Neverland and how gorgeous it was and expansive, and nothing here seems to do that. It's all on the same set with pieces rolling in and out. I'd imagine they'll just adapt the same design for Broadway. The camera work is awful. I mean we saw her Mom crawl down the staircase, which was just awkward. 

I know I'll probably get flogged for it, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the Wiz. There's maybe one or two songs that I'd listen to again, but it's not so great. Is it a children's show? Is it for adults? I don't know. 

I can't imagine this will do well on Broadway. 

teddy1996
#1865THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/19/15 at 9:05pm

I am currently watching the wiz live again and i noticed that the minor tech mistakes have been replaced with different camera angles. It looks even much better 

musicaltheatreman2
#1866THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/19/15 at 11:43pm

Did they replace Uzo's If you Believe with a different take were her voice does not crack?

teddy1996
#1867THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/20/15 at 12:02am

No. It was still the same but the bad note was edited. They also fixed the issue where we only see dorothy click her heels twice. Their singing was slightly louder also. All of the minor mistakes were fixed

Updated On: 12/20/15 at 12:02 AM

Hamilton22 Profile Photo
Hamilton22
#1868THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/20/15 at 12:10am

Late to the game, but I hate the design. It looks like a stage set? So what's the point?

Lulz.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1869THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/20/15 at 12:47am

Yeah? What's wron gw/ that? It's a live staged musical. It's not a proscenium musical. It's was horribly directed and conceived. I wish the design had more of a layer to it instead of just these big video walls. It seemed very uninspired. 

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#1870THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/20/15 at 12:57am

I agree RippedMan. It was just a lazy way to make the production elements easily transferrable for the Broadway incarnation.

Keeping BroadwayWorld Illustrated

smallvillefan16
#1871THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/20/15 at 2:34pm

Really excited to watch the DVD on Tuesday straight through with the changes!

teddy1996
#1872THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL (Official Troll Fight Club Thread)
Posted: 12/22/15 at 12:39pm

The dvd is out today. I am going to buy it sometime this week.

jimmycurry01
#1873THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/23/15 at 1:24am

Yeah, they definitely fixed a few things for the DVD. Addapearl's exit in the Munchkin Land scene has definitely been given a slight face lift.

BroadwayGirlie2 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirlie2
#1874THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
Posted: 12/23/15 at 9:32am

Thank you for the information that the DVD is out for THE WIZ I might have to get it..  I loved it when it aired on NBC this month...   It was a wonderful cast and I loved everything about the show.

Videos