Lea Michele on Twitter

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#200Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 9:34pm

I will never understand it.

But she’s totes sorry if people perceived her behavior as bad so it’s all good now, right?

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#201Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 9:38pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 09:38 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#202Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 9:51pm

Highland Guy said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "I have to be honest here: I'm CACKLING. She was that much of a threat to adults when she was a kid?! I'm dying to hear more now"

Even as an adult she's only 5' 3" tall. Did she climb a ladder so she could be eyeball-to-eyeball with them? And then what? What dispicable thing did she do? Stick her tongue out at them?
"

12 year olds are FAR from the sticking their tongue out phase. They can be vicious. Middle school girls are the worst.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

broadwayboy223
#203Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:08pm

Weren’t Ryan Murphy and Lea awful to Diana Argon too?

aj88
#204Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:09pm

Jordan Catalano said: "DAMN

So Elizabeth just put it all out there. This story has been known and told formany years on the “inside” and it’s now public. It’s almost like an urban legend so I’m happy it’s finally being told first hand.
"

I saw RAGTIME on my 10th birthday back in 1998 and it was the first Broadway show I ever saw. I waited at the stage door after because I wanted to meet pretty much all of the leads (I had been obsessed with the show for months at that point) but even as a 10 year old boy, something about this Lea Michele girl rubbed me the wrong way. 

I distinctly remember her making a star exit from the stage door and basically no one acknowledging her and she looked like she was wanting to strangle us all.

Years later, I passed her on the street and saw a fellow actor friend (this would’ve been around 2013 i believe) and I started to wave in his direction and she thought I was waving at her and she scoffed like I was some peasant and I just said “Lea, darling, I would never wave to you”. 

You would’ve thought I destroyed her life as she walked away.

I have definitely heard stories over the years from reliable sources in addition to these (I never worked with her though) but nevertheless I’m happy this is all coming out!!

Jordan Catalano
#205Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:10pm

Tateh should have sold her when he had the chance.

Lousy
#206Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:15pm

Half of this board is now in shambles realising they can't post the daily "Will Lea Michele play Elphaba in the Wicked film?????" thread

No one gives a damn about the list of shows you've seen.

Jordan Catalano
#207Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:18pm

Hasn’t it been years since anyone even suggested that?

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#208Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:24pm

SomeOtherMe said: "I don't get it, though. WHYYYYYY was she ever allowed to get away with such behavior?! It's not like her name was a box office draw. Why would she not have been fired?

I believe everything that's being said, but it just baffles me how an actress who had no power would be able to treat people this way and not lose her job.
"

I think it's easier to excuse a child's behavior at the age of 12 because it's the whole "kids being kids" thing. Kids like this are just considered to be "brats." Not that it makes it right, but it's get more of the eye roll treatment, instead of 'we need to fire her immediately.' And she ain't dumb. As Elizabeth says, I'm sure she was a lovely little suck up when it came time to dealing with any of the "important" people. 

The real question is why she went on to have success in Spring Awakening and beyond. At that point, it was clear that she was a heartless animal whose talents did not justify such horrid behaviors. 

SomeOtherMe Profile Photo
SomeOtherMe
#209Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:39pm

HenryTDobson said: "I think it's easier to excuse a child's behavior at the age of 12 because it's the whole "kids being kids" thing. Kids like this are just considered to be"brats."Not that it makes it right, but it's get more of the eye roll treatment, instead of 'we need to fire her immediately.' And she ain't dumb. As Elizabeth says, I'm sure she was a lovely little suck up when it came time to dealing with any of the "important" people.

The real question is why she went on to have success in Spring Awakening and beyond. At that point, it was clear that she was a heartless animal whose talents did not justify such horrid behaviors.
"

The "kids just being kids" thing makes sense. But anything during, or after Spring Awakening, I simply cannot understand. Again, she was NOT a name and if various people had the the same complaint and it's creating a bad energy at the work place, I don't see why she wouldn't have gotten a "Listen, either you play nice or you're outta here" conversation.

HenryTDobson
#210Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:47pm

SomeOtherMe said: "HenryTDobson said: "I think it's easier to excuse a child's behavior at the age of 12 because it's the whole "kids being kids" thing. Kids like this are just considered to be"brats."Not that it makes it right, but it's get more of the eye roll treatment, instead of 'we need to fire her immediately.' And she ain't dumb. As Elizabeth says, I'm sure she was a lovely little suck up when it came time to dealing with any of the "important" people.

"

The "kids just being kids" thing makes sense. But anything during, or after Spring Awakening,I simply cannot understand. Again, she was NOT a name and if various people had the the same complaint and it's creating a bad energy at the work place, I don't see why she wouldn't have gotten a "Listen, either you play nice or you're outta here"conversation.
"

100% agree. Her friendship with Jonathan Groff will forever baffle me.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#211Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:51pm

Their friendship isn't your business or something you should be baffled by.

fbueller
#212Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:54pm

Has Naya Rivera commented yet?

Damiensta
#213Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:56pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/1268366517554446337

How anyone is still defending her ? Says a lot ...

HenryTDobson
#214Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 10:56pm

Sutton Ross said: "Their friendship isn't your business or something you should be baffled by."

By those standards, you could claim none of this is my business and yet here we all are on page 9 of this discussion........

Jordan Catalano
#215Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:01pm

Damiensta said: "https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/1268366517554446337

"

There is literally ONE person defending her and it’s someone on this thread who “stans” her. She hasn’t had one single person come to her defense, publicly. 

Damiensta
#216Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:22pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Damiensta said: "https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/1268366517554446337

"

There is literally ONE person defending her and it’s someone on this thread who “stans” her. She hasn’t had one single person come to her defense, publicly.
"

That’s who I was alluding to.. n considering the comments made by same person on Griffin Matthew post.. it’s not just opinion about Lea

JGPR2
#217Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:24pm

" 12 year olds are FAR from the sticking their tongue out phase. They can be vicious. Middle school girls are the worst. "

You want to trash her for her behavior as an adult, have at it. Going back and picking on her when she was a 12 year old child is a little much IMO. I don't know about you but I would not want to be judged by how I behaved or treated people as a 12 year old. Yes, middle school kids can be mean and bullies but they are still children. You only hope that a parent sees this behavior from their child and tries to correct it.

Highland Guy
#218Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:25pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 11:25 PM

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#219Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:34pm

JGPR2 said: "" 12 year olds are FAR from the sticking their tongue out phase. Theycan be vicious. Middle school girls are the worst. "

You want to trash her for her behavior as an adult, have at it. Going back and picking on her when she was a 12 year old child is a little much IMO. I don't know about you but I would not want to be judged by how I behaved or treated people as a 12 year old. Yes, middle school kids can be mean and bullies but they are still children. You only hope that a parent sees this behavior from their child and tries to correct it.
"

The fact that full grown cast and crew members were intimidated by a little girl speaks volumes that she was more than a stereotypical middle school bully. How the heck she had *that* much power when she was a no-name is so bizarre to me. If I acted the way she did when I was 12, my parents would have punished me to the next decade.      

JGPR2
#220Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:39pm

" The fact that full grown cast and crew members were intimidated by a little girl speaks volumes that she was more than a stereotypical middle school bully. How the heck she had *that* much power when she was a no-name is so bizarre to me. If I acted the way she did when I was 12, my parents would have punished me to the next decade. "

It speaks volumes to me if you are an adult and can be intimidated by a 12 year old child. I said the same thing, my parents would have kicked my butt if I was mean to anyone and disrespectful to adults.    

Sho-Tunes-R-Us Profile Photo
Sho-Tunes-R-Us
#221Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:42pm

SmoothLover said: "Pass me the smelling salts.This thread is shocking..."

I love a good B!tch Fight. 

Highland Guy
#222Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:48pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 11:48 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#223Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 11:48pm

I don't know anything about Lea's mother, but I tend to think that most ill-behaved child performers have an equally vicious stage mom right behind them.

Highland Guy
#224Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 12:04am

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 12:04 AM

Videos