News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Broadway star sightings!- Page 9

Broadway star sightings!

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#200re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/6/07 at 12:53am

Saw Cheyenne Jackson walking down 8th ave jamming to his ipod (or whatever he uses)

Lm4dham052 Profile Photo
Lm4dham052
#201re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/6/07 at 6:46pm

My Best friend and i ran into Orfeh and Andy Karl at Tony's Dinapoli the friday before the Tony Awards.

"I used to want to change the world, now i just want to leave the room with a little bit of dignity"

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#202re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 7:54pm

Ashley Amber Haase was sitting right outside my ballet class when I walked out. Ben Rauch (Emerald Man at last year's NYMF), was a few seats over. I then ran into Grant Turner as I was getting on the elevator.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

singingshowgirl Profile Photo
singingshowgirl
#203re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 8:05pm

on sunday july 1, i was on west 45th because i was taking at broadway dance center and i passed jonathan groff on the street (he was holding a girl's hand haha)....but yeah we did a cute wave thing and talked for a split second, but he had to go because he was late for his call lol

being.jeremiah
#204re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 8:24pm

Michael Cerveris and Rebecca Brooksher walking together on 8th Avenue, last night.

bwaygal1 Profile Photo
bwaygal1
#205re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/12/07 at 9:12pm

I think I may have some sort of record:
I saw loads of people just in an hour, all by accident.
I saw Christian Borle and Sutton Foster walking out of Starbucks on 47th.
I saw Carolee Carmello at an internet cafe on 49th.

"A birdcage I plan to hang. I'll get to that someday. A birdcage for a bird who flew away...Around the world." "Life is a cabaret old chum, only a cabaret old chum, and I love a cabaret!"-RIP Natasha Richardson-I was honored to have witnessed her performance as Sally Bowles.

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#206re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/12/07 at 9:32pm

Saw most of the cast of Xanadu hanging out outside the theater when I was in NYC last month.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

allvocal Profile Photo
allvocal
#207re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/13/07 at 2:26am

I rode the train today with Ashley Brown and what I can only assume was her boyfriend... on their way to a broadway show league game.. no one noticed..well i did.

alex2155 Profile Photo
alex2155
#208re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/13/07 at 6:30pm

what's the best way to get to those games? They are more on the west side of central park right? So like the 1 train? What train were you on? Since you said thats where you thought they were going? Guess they would know best huh?

bwaygal1 Profile Photo
bwaygal1
#209re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/13/07 at 6:39pm

And right now, folks, Carolee Carmello is once again in the cafe. This time, I'm sitting right across from her.

"A birdcage I plan to hang. I'll get to that someday. A birdcage for a bird who flew away...Around the world." "Life is a cabaret old chum, only a cabaret old chum, and I love a cabaret!"-RIP Natasha Richardson-I was honored to have witnessed her performance as Sally Bowles.

allvocal Profile Photo
allvocal
#210re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/13/07 at 11:27pm

She was on the 2 train.. got on at 116... I was meeting a friend.. so I got off before her.. not sure how to get to where the games are.

broadwayboy1017
#211re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/13/07 at 11:34pm

saw ADDISON TIMLIN backstage at Legally Blonde!!

glimpseofstocking Profile Photo
glimpseofstocking
#212re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/14/07 at 12:07am

I saw Leslie Kritzer shopping yesterday afternoon.

There wouldn't be lights bright enough!

munkustrap926 Profile Photo
munkustrap926
#213re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/14/07 at 12:37am

i've seen Tony Yazbeck, Jessica Goldyn and Jesse Tyler Ferguson walking around.

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#214re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/14/07 at 3:45am

Oh Carolee, my love...

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

alex2155 Profile Photo
alex2155
#215re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 7/18/07 at 1:06pm

Ok so this kind of doesn't count, because it wasn't totally random, but still exciting none the less....
I saw Jerry Mitchell today in the hall of New 42nd St Studios.
And the workshop of Catch Me If You Can was in the studio right next to where I was rehearsing...the sounded good.

alex2155 Profile Photo
alex2155
#216re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 10/30/07 at 11:34pm

I think this is an interesting topic so...BUMP

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#217re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/3/07 at 6:50pm

Tommy Tune in the lobby of Frankenstien
John Lloyd Young somewhere around 52nd and Broadway
Stephanie J Block on 50th
Phoebe Strole on 50th
Josh Gad somewhere on 80th
The current Mark in rent on 40th

and I might have seen Sondheim in the Drama Bookshop.

broadwayboy1017
#218re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/3/07 at 7:08pm

lauren pritchard and her entourage at french roast on 86th

Sykes24 Profile Photo
Sykes24
#219re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 2:14am

i saw michael arden at the crazy funny new show "my life on the craigslist" at new world stages a couple night ago with one of the guys from harry potter.... they looked like they were "together". very cute!

also saw (who i think was) joe mantello and michael mayer sitting in the same row at that same show.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#220re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 2:54am

Does it really count as a "sighting" if you see the actor on the same block as the theatre they work in? It's like Yankeefan007 constantly "bumping into" actors at the stagedoor.

I saw Norm Lewis in Bryant Park a few weeks ago. I sat down and thought the guy two tables away from me looked a lot like him. Then I overhead him speaking and realized it was definitely him.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 11/4/07 at 02:54 AM

AngActing Profile Photo
AngActing
#221re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 3:10pm

>> Yep, and I was asked to be in a threesome with Idina and
>> Taye...but shhhh!

Damn, I thought I was the only one they did that "threesome" thing with . . . now, I'll have to have a chat with those two!

BACK TO REALITY:
Some of this was years ago . . .

Most recent and on back . . .

Beth Leavel at Broadway Flea Market
Julie Murney at Broadway Flea Market
Anthony Rapp at Broadway Flea Market
--this means I had a little bit of meaningful, memorable conversation with them; by the way--
Dorothy Loudon
Lucy Arnaz
Gregory Hines (miss him)

Stage meaningful conversations:
Lisa Bresnia at stage door
Annaleigh Ashford at stage door
Some of the current cast of 'Les Miserables'
Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal at stage door
Some of the current cast of 'The Drowsy Chaperone'
Julia Murney at stage door
Kendra Kassebaum at stage door
YEAR AGO
Shaun Cassidy
David Cassidy
Tim Curry (several)
Christopher Sieber
Hannah Waddington (? Spelling)

STREET MOMENTS (most recent on back)
Nathan Lane
Patrick Stewart
Harvey Feirstein
Tim Curry
Petula Clark

NON-BROADWAY
Katie Couric
Conan O'Brien
Mary Gross
Julian Lennon
John Ritter (miss him)

Love and Stage Lights, Angela Theresa

JustABroadwaybaby2
#222re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 3:20pm

Laura Bell Bundy and Christian Borle shopping together at TipTop shoes and Urban Outfitters on the Upper West Side.
Sarah Saltzberg at Tip Top shoes.

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!

#223re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 3:33pm

Laura Bell Bundy and Christian Borle shopping together at TipTop shoes and Urban Outfitters on the Upper West Side.

Funny. I love that the least attractive couple ever shops where they sell the least attractive clothing ever.

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#224re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 3:35pm

wait, they're a couple??

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

Videos