pixeltracker

Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?- Page 2

Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?

beautywickedlover
#25Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 5/24/12 at 11:04pm

Grant Bowler will play Richard Burton opposite Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan gets leading man for Elizabeth Taylor biopic Updated On: 5/24/12 at 11:04 PM

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#26Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 5/24/12 at 11:09pm

MrMidwest, that was on a heavy rotation on the Lifetime network in the early to mid-aughts that I saw the whole thing without watching it from beginning to end in one sitting. Sherilyn was good and Angus Macfadyen was a great choice for Burton as was Ray Wise as Mike Todd (thank god I only discovered Twin Peaks' existence afterwards because Mr. Palmer with Audrey..... eek).

louisamayfoster Profile Photo
louisamayfoster
#27Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 5/27/12 at 1:29am

I loved her in Bobby. I hope the work with help her to get and stay healthy. She looks lovely in that cover shot. Liz, Marilyn, Lindsay...ALL beautiful, talented, women who made terrible choices.

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#28Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 5/27/12 at 11:59am

How far into her life will this go?

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#29Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 5/27/12 at 12:54pm

Sherilyn & Angus MacFadyen

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#31Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 12:04pm

Didn't she have promo photos as Linda Lovelace that never materialized?

Jordan Catalano
#32Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 12:20pm

No, those were just cell phone pics of her vagina she sold for some coke.

blueroses
#33Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 3:12pm

Wow. That black and white promo photo is gorgeous.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#34Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 4:29pm

I do agree the picture looks good, but unless they are planning on running photoshop filters on Lohan throughout the entire movie, I don't think she's gonna really look like that.

That said, I always hold out hope that Lindsay is gonna pull it together, so maybe this movie will do it for her.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#35Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 5:19pm

First day of shooting consisted of filming an amfar benefit with lindsay as an older Liz Taylor

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#36Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 5:27pm

Little make up was needed. Production make up Artist is quoted as saying, "Damn, I wish they were all this easy!"

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#37Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 5:49pm

The black and white shot is nice, but I think Lindsey resembles Liz without the makeup used in that shot. The AMFAR shot is more accurate in her resemblance to Liz, I think!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#38Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 6:02pm

Kind of says a lot that a twenty something can look like a late 60 something without much use of make up if you ask me. Party on!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#39Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 6:04pm

Lindsay on the set

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

CarlosAlberto
#40Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 8:05pm

This movie looks like it's going to be a suck-fest of ginormous proportions. Slap a black wig on the poor girl and wa-la she's Liz Taylor! Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#41Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/5/12 at 9:37pm

That picture literally made me scream out loud, "NO! NO! NO!"

I can't wait to see this train wreck.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#42Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/6/12 at 1:10am

I think she's wildly miscast. That black and white photo is photoshopped within an inch of its life. There was another promo shot from the set that I recently saw and it looked like typical Lindsay-emaciated, garishly made up to look like some drag queen version of Liz. Not pretty, not respectful.

Liz was never emaciated and never had a whiskey voice. Is Lohan being dubbed?

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

dented146 Profile Photo
dented146
#43Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/6/12 at 2:03am

Hard to believe that any producer would make that gamble with their money.

Mark Ruffalo was asked earlier in his career how such an average guy like him kept getting such good roles. His response was that he was well aware that there were hundreds of guys out there who could probably replace him so he always arrived on time sober, learned his lines, and tried to be helpful. Lindsay is the opposite.

CarlosAlberto
CarlosAlberto
MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#46Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/7/12 at 4:27pm

She looks like a brunette Sharon Stone.

Jordan Catalano
#47Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/7/12 at 4:29pm

Apologize to Sharon Stone immediately.

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#48Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/7/12 at 6:58pm

That b and w still looks like "Richard Burton as Dracula"

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#49Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?
Posted: 6/8/12 at 4:16pm

Is this a Lifetime or Oxygen movie? This isn't high profile, is it?

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello