ChanceEncounter
#50'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 3:24pm

He looks like a god damn fraggle.

BeadleDeedle Profile Photo
BeadleDeedle
#51'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 4:20pm

Aaaaah his insanely long skinny arm in that photo of him and Romney waving terrifies me!

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#52'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 6:54pm

He is not handsome. He is not well built. He is not smart. By NORMAL people's standards. To Republicans, he's hot.

They are deluded, remember.

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#53'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 6:54pm

He is not handsome. He is not well built. He is not smart. By NORMAL people's standards. To Republicans, he's hot.

They are deluded, remember.

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#54'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 9:38pm

Normally, I hate to comment on whether someone is physically attractive or not, but I feel fine saying it when it comes to him--WHY do some people think he's hot? What's the litmus test here?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#55'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 9:45pm

I look at it this way, he's a dude, so that makes it a good way to keep it balanced, should I ever want to snark on a female politician. But really, it's the narrative that HE tried to set. When he hit the scene, the media was abuzz with the stories of this youngish politican who... omg, he exercised! Somehow that transmuted into, isn't he hot? And then it turns out last year dudebro took these crazy ass pictures.

thetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
#56'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 10:08pm

He reminds me of that Housewives chick, the one with the really low hairline, and the hideous black long hair?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#57'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 10:14pm

Meanwhile, Obama found himself being found attractive- effortlessly. No beefcake shoots, no posing.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#58'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 10:14pm

I think the litmus test is Washington DC/Capitol Hill standards. Many people on the hill are too busy working at their desks for legislation than care about their appearances. But the latest trend though among the younger, closer to Gen X members of Congress is P90X, let's jog together, have staff/congressional frisbee and kickball teams on the mall kind of deal. I am not surprised the members of Congress themselves have time for this, the staff not so much since they are working around the clock and do not even have the vanity.

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#59'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 10:51pm

Phyllis and Strummer--that makes a lot of sense. I guess I was thinking by movie star standards. It's true that the look of a potential president (or vice) has been important since at least back when JFK politicizing while not wearing a hat made American men much less likely to wear hats...

FindingNamo
#60'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 11:03pm

And who can forget that drop dead gorgeous fashion model the Rs ran last time? At least that's what I remember hearing Rush Limbaugh thought of her.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#61'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 11:12pm

"What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" amirite?

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#62'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/12/12 at 11:36pm

I think Paul Ryan has a pretty nice body. Other than that I agree with what everybody has been saying. He looks like the asshole jock in a 80's John Hughes movie.

Oh, and Obama is not even posing or showing off here. He looks DAMN FINE!

'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

StageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
#63'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/13/12 at 1:31am

I don't think Obama's good-looking -- or remotely attractive. Weird body. Homely face.

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia

#64'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/13/12 at 11:54am

Now Nixon, I'd hit that!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#65'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/13/12 at 4:21pm

Obama's not my cup of tea, either, but I know plenty of people who would gladly hit that.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#66'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/15/12 at 9:54am

Aww, you guys! Ryan cleaned already clean dishes at a soup kitchen. How generous.

No interviews, please. Only pictures.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#67'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/15/12 at 3:39pm

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#68'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/15/12 at 4:06pm

Ryan stood at the sink and took some large metal pans that did not appear to be dirty, soaped them up and rinsed them

This is one of the greatest lines in the history of journalism.

Updated On: 10/15/12 at 04:06 PM

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#69'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/15/12 at 4:18pm

I'm sure as soon as they were done taking pictures he yelled at the dishwashers,made fun of them, and threw off his apron.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#70'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/15/12 at 7:53pm

Charity President Unhappy About Paul Ryan Soup Kitchen 'Photo Op'

'Chris Maloney, Ohio communications director for the Romney campaign, said that the visit by Ryan had been intended to highlight the work of the soup kitchen volunteers.'

Yea, right. Lyin' Ryan just wont stop, will he?

'The photo-op they did wasn't even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.'

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2
Updated On: 10/15/12 at 07:53 PM

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#71'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/15/12 at 8:19pm

What are we gonna do if these Klowns win...?

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#72'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/15/12 at 8:23pm

I'm moving to Amsterdam and living with Lois Bromfield...

Already made my plans.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#73'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/16/12 at 12:56am

Jet Blue is offering free flights. No joke.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#74'The Billionaire & the Jock'. This Thursday @ 8:00 Only on Fox
Posted: 10/18/12 at 7:07pm