pixeltracker

Updated: Kate Middleton gives birth to a son.- Page 3

Updated: Kate Middleton gives birth to a son.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#50Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 12/5/12 at 2:49am

Jay, I think about that kind of stuff, too. How long before we have a member of a major monarchy who is gay?!

The prince of Denmark married a single mother, who was also a commoner. I LOVED it.

Our princess, Victoria, married a commoner, as well. He owned several gyms and she met him years ago when she went in for personal training. There were laws that prevented the marriage, but her father and parliament worked to change them. Immediately after the ceremony, in the moments before the door of the church were opened, her father knighted him and crowned him Prince Daniel. It was really interesting. Literally one moment he was a commoner, then, for about two minutes, he was a commoner married to a princess and then he was a knight, a prince and several other titles.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#51Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 12/5/12 at 8:27am

"...in the moments before the door of the church were opened, her father knighted him and crowned him Prince Daniel...Literally one moment he was a commoner, then, for about two minutes, he was a commoner married to a princess and then he was a knight, a prince and several other titles."

Hmmph...none of that happened when I married a girl from The Bronx.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#52Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 12/5/12 at 12:56pm

I'm thinking if it's a girl, Diana will be one of the names they include, no?

KFTC!!!!!

Scripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
#53Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 12/5/12 at 2:50pm

I'm hoping it's going to be twins.

First one to dive gets to wear the crown.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#54Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 12/5/12 at 2:57pm

I'm thinking if it's a girl, Diana will be one of the names they include, no?

I'm pretty sure I read that it will be Diana if it's a girl.
I haven't seen anything about if it's a boy. I wonder if they would consider "Spencer".

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

random person 112
#55Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 12/5/12 at 4:23pm

They would probably use Frances for a boy, if they wanted to pay tribute to Diana. Since that was her mothers first name and her middle name. I don't see Diana getting in there, the monarch has to approve all baby names, and QEII probably doesn't want the kid hounded night and day, or have to live up to that impossible moniker. I can't imagine Charles being crazy about naming the child Diana either. Frances is a very safe bet, then you can honor Diana without having as many press issues or family issues.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#56Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 12/6/12 at 12:26pm

Baby names

An inside connection to the royal family, Sam Haskell told reporters at Extra that Diana is on top of the couple’s list of the baby’s names. “As a royal heir, there will be four names. I would guess Diana could be in there,” He said, adding that Elizabeth and Mary can also be the likely choices. Haskell also made a point that the Prince’s late mother Diana had changed the way royal children are raised. It will be different now because of her.

They could use "Frances" for a girl but they would use "Francis" for a boy.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

beautywickedlover
beautywickedlover
#58Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 11:18am

She is in labor at St. Mary's Hospital.

Duchess of Cambridge Enters London Hospital to Have Her Baby

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#59Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 11:22am

God, I hope the baby is black.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#60Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 11:29am

or a flaming ginger.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#61Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 11:39am

Has it been nine months since the marriage?

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#62Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 11:45am

I've been waiting for someone to photoshop a baby coming out of that crazy ring shaped hat, from a few years back....

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#63Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 11:56am

I love how many really funny posters we have here. thanks for the laughs, guys!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

beautywickedlover
#64Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 4:09pm

Congrats to Kate and William on their newborn son. The new Prince of England has been born.

The Royal Baby Has Arrived!

brdlwyr
#65Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 4:18pm

or a flaming ginger. HILARIOUS!

Gothampc
#66Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 4:28pm

It's a boy Mrs. Cambridge, it's a boy

Video Footage

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#67Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 4:42pm

Big enough to walk out of the hospital himself.

Poster Emeritus

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#68Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 4:56pm

Joffrey would be an appropriate name

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#69Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 5:04pm

King Rufus has a nice ring to it.

PTOPhan Profile Photo
PTOPhan
#70Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 6:30pm

So this won't be the generation to start the succession of a female to the throne even if she has younger brothers -- the oldest will be male.

Congratulations, William and Kate. May this baby bring joy to you, your family, your country, and the world.

You alone can make my song take flight.

PTOPhan Profile Photo
PTOPhan
#71Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 6:30pm

So this won't be the generation to start the succession of a female to the throne even if she has younger brothers -- the oldest will be male.

Congratulations, William and Kate. May this baby bring joy to you, your family, your country, and the world.

You alone can make my song take flight.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#72Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 9:16pm

I think it's such happy news!

But, all day I've been singing the lyrics to 'Prince Is Giving A Ball" from R&H's CINDERELLA.

Perhaps they should name him: His royal highness Christopher Rupert Vwindemier Vlandamier Carl Alexander Francois Reginald Lancelot Herman Gregory James! Kate Middleton is pregnant.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

jackieoh Profile Photo
jackieoh
#73Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 9:18pm

All I've been able to think about today is how jealous I am that this little sucker is literally being born into royalty. How come I wasn't so lucky?!

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#74Kate Middleton is pregnant.
Posted: 7/22/13 at 10:03pm

"Has it been nine months since the marriage?"

Yeah, 2 years and 3 months.

KFTC!!!!!