pixeltracker

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!- Page 2

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#25New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 1:58pm

its sad Carlos that you would object to a post criticizing a transgender getting attacked

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 8/20/13 at 01:58 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#26New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:00pm

its sad Carlos that you would object to a transgender getting attacked

New BWW Game.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#27New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:07pm

You can guarantee that I would shoot you if I found you in my bed.

On Monday, Russia Confirmed Enforcement of Law During Olympics
Posted: 8/16/13 at 12:51pm

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#28New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:09pm

I know we have talked about this before but I do not care I am writing about it anyway.

and

Yes I am leaving Jordan and others I will be going to New York maybe next year. I will be retuning to the forums maybe. But you will have 6 months without me have fun and please review and go to shows in New York bye

and

I am not trying to destroy anyone or annoy anyone the reason why I am bring this up again because I cannot see why Matilda did not win the Tony and its not really addressed in these boards and yes I did read the forums. I know some did not like it but when someone can explain why broadway was playing it safe would be great.
AND YES I am leaving these boards

Thread - Tony Winner Why (Main Board)

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Updated On: 8/20/13 at 02:09 PM

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#29New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:10pm

GAME SET MATCH DRAMMAMAMMA.
if youre gonnna bash me, base it on fact and dont make something up that exposes you as a liar. its weak, and makes you look bad.

An Open Letter On Burying Tamerlan Tsarnaev

I know similar stuff is in other threads too.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

IAMWHATIAM Profile Photo
IAMWHATIAM
#30New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:13pm

the funny thing is, me or my family or my relatives had nothing to do with racism and slavery but have to suffer the consequences

Paula Deen Has Race Based Charges Dropped
Posted: 8/13/13 at 10:30am

Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#31New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:15pm

She is a particularly disgusting example of how horrible Russian women can be.

Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:39am PALJOEY

iluvtheatertrash
#32New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:16pm

"PULEEZE. If the williams did this all we would hear about is how groundbreaking it is. At least maria doesnt bully teenage ballgirls, judges or blame rape victims for getting raped."

The Sugarpova Thread

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

IAMWHATIAM Profile Photo
IAMWHATIAM
#33New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:17pm

so earlier this spring we went to some of the most incredible museums in the world. in each and everyone of them, our chaperon suggested we not do any of the English/American tours cuz according to the tour guides, the American Tours are usually unruly ... taking pictures where told not to, dressing inappropriately, going behind the ropes, constantly eating where they are told they cant, cell phones etc. pretty much being selfish and stupid

American Tourist Breaks Finger Off 600-Year-Old Statue in Florence
Posted: 8/7/13 at 10:00am

Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#34New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:24pm

they shouldve named him Trayvon in tribute as opposed to George as in zimmerman

Kate Middleton is Pregnant.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

FindingNamo
#35New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:24pm

A reiteration for page 2 of this very popular thread:

Only one ground rule: NO DISCUSSIONS.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#36New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:39pm

Another great example of how Russia is the toilet bowl of Europe and only brings chaos, misery, and destruction to this world. It spawns trolls and brings out the worst in creatures. It is a country full of trash and always will be trash.

5 Russian men assault a trans woman
Posted: 8/20/13 at 02:36pm LIARSHEADBAND

jnb9872 Profile Photo
jnb9872
#37New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 2:49pm

I think She translare d Normal as majority or most or vast percentage wise. Which is what I thin k she meant. Not thatsomething not normal was wrong or not right. But that it is not the majority not usual that most people percentage wise.

Words don't deserve that kind of malarkey. They're innocent, neutral, precise, standing for this, describing that, meaning the other, so if you look after them you can build bridges across incomprehension and chaos. But when they get their corners knocked off, they're no good anymore…I don't think writers are sacred, but words are. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#38New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 3:08pm

oh, and as much as you may call be a troll you are aware that many call you the same thing silly rabbit.

In Paula Dean has racial charges dropped.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#39New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 3:11pm

I think She translare d Normal as majority or most or vast percentage wise. Which is what I thin k she meant. Not thatsomething not normal was wrong or not right. But that it is not the majority not usual that most people percentage wise.

WTF!!!?!!!

FindingNamo
#40New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 11:25pm

When you complain one day about your internship and end the message with "Lincoln didn't free ALL the slaves" and then the following week you snark on somebody who compared the Bank of America internships with slavery?

You're a TROLL when you post something like that!

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 8/20/13 at 11:25 PM

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#41New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 11:38pm

Kiev is in Ukraine not Russia

The Pink Handgun thread

Im russian

The Bank of America thread

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#42New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 6:22am

Now I know why everyone is up in arms about my review on Matilda
OMG !!! It was soooooooooo creative, soooooooooooo Bouncy, soooooooooooooooooo over the top, I just loved it!!! Is that what you want to hear,did I say it right ? How was my Grammer Chelsea ? Go ahead and put lipstick on a pig, The Big money people call my office and just don't know what to say after they see it. Seven out of Ten are not sure what they just saw and cant even give an answer if they liked it or not. What does that tell you? But you people know sooooo much more than I. What the Hell is wrong with me ? Why am I the only one who didn't like it. Maybe I just don't jump on the Band Wagon because it won sooo many awards in London like the rest of you. Come clean and stop trying to Sugar coat everything like Mr. Obama. Hope your next Bway experience makes you the hit at your next Cocktail Party.

Thread - My Reviews on Matilda were...
(Main Board)

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

After Eight
#43New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 6:38am

"Can you please critique me?

I worker super hard on this.

I really hope you like it! "

Thread: Can you please critique me? (Main board.)

ghostlight2
#44New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 6:59am

"Morph? Or Moochelle?

Like the wacky left never called names before with George W? Faux news? ETC.

The left has the most hateful people in America! PLEASE.

For heaven's sake, the OWS attacked children."

CountA, blast from the past: "Occupy BWW"

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#45New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 7:08am

In a nutshell, anything written by the following BWW posters:

suestorm
mikey
broadwayguy
AfterEight
Master Bates
g.d.e.l.g.i.
N2N Nate.

there's a few more but those are the main offenders.

ghostlight2
#46New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 7:13am

Who could forget this classic?

"I know that many of you have a lot of experience with the topic of "coming out." I also know that you wanted, expected, and even demanded that the world understand your make-up as a person and the origins of your genetic destiny. Anyone who does not understand you is a bigot! All persons must simultaneously, blithely accept all of your choices in your life, and by that I mean ALL of your choices-otherwise they are a bigot.

With this is mind, I have news for everyone on this Board. This has been very difficult, but it has been with me for as long as I can remember. Like most of you, I am so apprehensive about making this statement and speaking my truth to the world. I have chosen this Board specifically for this momentous statement.

I know that I can count on each and everyone on this Board to understand and to demonstrate great compassion. I thank you for your obvious tolerance of all types and all views.

Yes. After years of being in the closet (I know you understand the significance of this statement), I am coming out as a moderate conservative. I know it goes against all of the norms of this Board, but I know you are very tolerant people who are well versed in the teachings of diversity.

Thank you."

Coming Out: CountA

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#47New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 7:52am

Any post that has sh*tty lyrics and ends with a fictional album title followed by ASCAP.

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 07:52 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#48New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 8:34am

Carlos, you broke the rules, so in that spirit, anything written by the group of bullies known as THE MEAN GIRLS, is usually non tolerantof any opinion other then their own, hypocites, condescending and trolly,

CARLOSALBERTO/CARLOSDANGER
THEATERDIVA
FINDINGNAMO
SNAFU
KAD
JORDANCATALANO

there's a few more but those are the main offenders of folks here who bully, attack, insult and scream obsenities.

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 08:34 AM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#49New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 8:40am

She's the most obnoxious and hate able troll we've ever had.

this thread here, now.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES