pixeltracker

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!- Page 3

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#50New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:18am

Screw you sue and your rules. I don't live by stinking rules set for ordinary people. And for the record I'm not CarlosDanger you tw@t face. How's that for attacking, bullying, insulting and "screaming" obscenities.

FYI...get off the cross b!tch, someone else needs the wood.

That's it for you today! New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 09:18 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#51New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:29am

they deleted my post. there was no reason for that. meanwhile Sue Storm and After Eight never get deleted! thats it Im done with these boards. goodbye

Federal Judge rules
Posted: 8/13/13 CARLOSALBERTO

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 8/21/13 at 09:29 AM

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#52New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:33am

Why is ShitStorm so obsessed with me?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

FindingNamo
#53New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:33am

[could one of this game's judges please clarify? It's supposed to be about *trolling*, right?]

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

TheatreDiva90016
#54New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:34am

English is not its first language...

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#55New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:36am

thats funny Diva, since i used that very clip for you in a gif

they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#56New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:39am

"CARLOSALBERTO/CARLOSDANGER
THEATERDIVA
FINDINGNAMO
SNAFU
KAD
JORDANCATALANO"

Why am I slightly sad not to have made this list?
Can I be POODLENYC? I just got clipped.
I guess I need to post more.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#57New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:44am

Somebody seems to not have the slightest notion of what "trolling" means.

Unless I've missed understood all these years, it's not simply posts, however sharply worded, by people you've pissed off.

CarlosAlberto
#58New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:45am

they deleted my post. there was no reason for that. meanwhile Sue Storm and After Eight never get deleted! thats it Im done with these boards. goodbye

Federal Judge rules
Posted: 8/13/13 CARLOSALBERTO

That is a fake post and a feeble attempt to remember what I actually wrote. First of all, My post no longer exists and I don't write like that.
Second, I never used the word "goodbye" in the post...and third I never mentioned AfterEight in it.

Oh, and unlike you I use apostrophes BITCH!

You are such a LOSER suestorm. Sucks to be you!

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 09:45 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#59New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:48am

you said you were mad and were leaving but didnt

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 09:48 AM

CarlosAlberto
#60New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:50am

But that's not what I wrote b!tch. You tried to pass that off as my actual post.

You're such a fvcking sad, pathetic individual. Again, it bears repeating: IT SUCKS TO BE YOU. New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 09:50 AM

FindingNamo
#61New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:51am

Here is a clear cut example of trolling as most people understand it. From the Very Interesting (Reddit Super Troll Unmasked) thread:

"I intern at my dads for school credit. No money. A slave! And its legal. Lincoln didn't save all of us!"

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

CarlosAlberto
#62New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:54am

Everything that loser posts in every single thread on BroadwayWorld.com are clear cut examples of trolling.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#63New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:54am

Please dont call me a B****, i have never called you or anyone for that matter a Gay slur

Thread - To NYC Waiters... on 3/6/13

I can't go 10 to 1 against all the intolerant meangirls abd bitter queens

Thread - CNN Fires Soledad for being too ethnic... on 1/31/13

TheatreDiva90016
#64New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:56am

GBT for Carlos!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#65New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:58am

carlos youre grasping. you said you were mad they deleted you, you said you were leaving and youre back.

tomatO, tomAto

Wynbish, you also said you were going to ignore me. guess that was wrong too. hey do a search for bitterqueen on this board, youll see it used an awful lot by the you guys

TheatreDiva90016
#66New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:59am

CarlosAlberto
#67New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 9:59am

F*CK YOU AND F*CK YOU SOME MORE

Reginald Tresilian
#68New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:00am

Wait, so we can just write our own quotes, attribute them to whomever we want, and then call that person a troll?

Do words no longer mean anything?

TheatreDiva90016
#69New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:01am

G
B
T

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#70New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:07am

Carlos, it is making misinterpreting people's posts into a cottage industry now!

This is the last time I will address you, and to clear any confusion, that refers to any thread on this Goddamn website.

Posted by me
Thread- The George Zimmerman Trial

Wynbish, you also said you were going to ignore me

Posted here

Address: 4 a: to communicate directly b: to speak or write directly to; especially: to deliver a formal speech to

Posted on Merriam-Webster website
Those damn dictionairy trolls with their accurate definitions, right Carlos?

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 10:07 AM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#71New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:09am

"That's it. I'm done. insult me among yourselves. I have a life outside this message board. Ciao"

R.I.P Margaret Thatcher, 4/10/13, 7:17PM

"ha, i love when you take my posts to you and copy them Jordo... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Thanks!!

xo"

R.I.P Margaret Thatcher, 4/11/13, 10:20AM

Reginald Tresilian (not a troll, but quote needed for context):
"But sense you ask, here you go: When you first joined, I tried to be civilized, to take you at face value and interact with you as I would with anyone else. But as our PMs reveal, from the beginning you have deliberately misstated other people's remarks and put words--ugly, incorrect words--in other people's mouths. When I tried over and over to point that out to you, as others have done here, you seemed not to care.

So I'm forced to conclude that either you are incapable of seeing the difference between the statements of others and what you attribute to them, or you do it on purpose."
(R.I.P Margaret Thatcher, 4/9/13, 2:28PM)

suestorm (in response):
no, i didnt ask, and i dont care so there you go.
(R.I.P Margaret Thatcher, 4/9/13, 2:50pm)

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 8/21/13 at 10:09 AM

Reginald Tresilian
#72New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:24am

So there you go.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#73New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:27am

Why was this thread even started? It's stroke material for the very person it's meant to "insult".

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#74New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:27am

Rules reminder: No discussion of trollery in this thread. You simply past the troll post and identify which thread.

And Stormy--let me remind you of the request I made in te American Tourist thread on August 7th, in regards to your posting in my threads:

===

SUESTORM: Please stop posting in my threads. You are unwelcome in my threads.

If you persist in posting in my threads, please do me the favor of repeating the following to yourself, every time:

"I am posting in PalJoey's thread despite the fact that I understand that PalJoey considers me to be an odious human being whose contributions to this board are entirely deleterious. By posting in PalJoey's thread despite his express wishes, I am hereby admitting that I am nothing but a troll."

Thanks in advance,