pixeltracker

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!- Page 5

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

Wildcard
FindingNamo
#101New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 9:59am

"I wonder how these very people would react if someone stereotyped their ethnic, gender or anything else."

-- Five Russian Men Assault Transwoman

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#102New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 10:12am

what you're seeing in this thread is trolls being called trolls by people who aren't trolls and those trolls calling the people who aren't trolls "trolls." It's the "no I'm not, you are" strategy. A favorite of, you guessed it, trolls.

DEAR ROB THREAD finding namo

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#103New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 10:15am

Can I declare GAME OVER on this thread. The whole game has gone askew because the-troll-who-shall-remain-nameless has no friggin' clue that it has no business posting here after being told REPEATEDLY not to.

Reading comprehension or comprehension in any way, shape or form is not it's strongest suit.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#104New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 10:35am

I said, PLEASE STOP POSTING IN MY THREADS, SUE.

FindingNamo
#105New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 10:39am

I hope she follows instructions from here on out, since she proved the point I made by quoting it in this thread!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#106New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 10:49am

PJ, i gave you my word that i would stop, IF i didnt have to respond. but of course that hasnt happened. So blame all those after that post.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#107New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 10:52am

I make no deals.

I simply ask you, AGAIN, please do not post in my threads.

FindingNamo
#108New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

"PJ, i gave you my word that i would stop, IF i didnt have to respond..."

-- New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS! thread

Updated On: 8/22/13 at 10:52 AM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#109New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

You NEVER have to respond. No one is making you. You have free ****ing will.

SNAFU (not a troll, quote needed for context):
Why oh why do people keep coming to places where they know they are not liked?

suestorm:
cuz its fun?

(Saturday Night Live! 3/13/13, 11:00AM)

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 8/22/13 at 10:52 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#110New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 10:59am

I do because i am not a doormat and will not be silenced.

why cant you guys just leave me alone if you hate me so much instead you never stop and contiune to gang up then i have to defend myself. and then the wheel keep turning

Updated On: 8/22/13 at 10:59 AM

FindingNamo
#111New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:00am

SNAFU (not a troll, quote needed for context):
Why oh why do people keep coming to places where they know they are not liked?

suestorm:
cuz its fun?

(Saturday Night Live! 3/13/13, 11:00AM)

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#112New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:04am

suestorm: KAD im not going to apologize for not being a doormat.

Kad: Well, just apologize for being a hypocrite, then.

suestorm We cool Kad! Thank you giving me a chance to explain :)
And you're not a hyp kad I never recall you getting in that type of behavior

(Saturday Night Live! 3/13/13: 3:00PM, 5:45PM, 5:51PM)

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#113New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:08am

You really are stupid, Sue. Kad is right, nobody is making you respond. You choose to do that on your own. Just like I am choosing to respond to you. You want people to leave you alone, so why don't you actually post meaningful things that people will either respond to positively or ignore if it isn't something they have a response to?

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#114New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:10am

"then i have to defend myself. and then the wheel keep turning"

To be accurate - the truth is - you don't have to defend yourself. And if you know they don't like you - one wonders why you care to engage with them further. You KNOW they are going to respond to you - so if you keep engaging - that wheel does keep spinning. Logic dictates that NOT responding to them makes the wheel stop.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#115New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:12am

Sue, I simply ask you, AGAIN, please do not post in my threads.

Go "defend" yourself in your own thread.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#116New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:14am

You'd think Sue would welcome the ignore button. Once all the "bullies" blocked her, she would be free to carry on all the meaningful discussions with friends, unfettered by drama, that she claims to have come here for. Sounds like a win-win to me!

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#117New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:14am

This whole thing is just so begin stupid. Sue responds to you all because you respond to "her". You start threads devoted to "her". You mention "her" in countless other threads.

This has been going on for almost 6 months now and because of your inability to just ignore "her", you've turned "her" into a super troll.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#118New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:22am

"We've" turned her into a super troll? Jordan please just stop. You are just as guilty as the rest of us for engaging with it.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#119New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:26am

Jordan, you have talked about her just as much as others have talked to her.

And now you just crowned her with the title Super Troll, which she will probably get on a t-shirt...

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Jordan Catalano
#120New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 11:29am

I've basically stopped all responding to it. Maybe one or two have gotten through but I've given up.

And as far as "Super Troll" goes, if that's a title that makes "her"* happy, I say let "her"* have it.

*Because I've never believed for a second it's a female behind that screen name.

FindingNamo
#121New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 12:36pm

It'd be gratifying for Sue to embrace the Super Troll label because she would be admitting that she is a troll, which she is and we all know it.

Jordan Catalano
#122New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 12:40pm

It doesn't matter of she admits it or not. It'd be like Kristin Chenoweth admitting she was white.

FindingNamo
#123New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 12:42pm

Only if Kristin had been seizing every opportunity to say she was black.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#124New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/22/13 at 12:52pm

"May suestorm rot in hell. She's from the toilet bowl of Europe. She's a turd who survived the flush. Pay no attention."

HAHA. Headband, that cracked me up!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES