pixeltracker

Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?

Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#1Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 1/31/14 at 11:19am

Wonder if she's out just tonight for her performance in the Allen Room or the whole weekend. Anyone know?

theatregeek6 Profile Photo
theatregeek6
#2Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 1/31/14 at 1:45pm

She was out last night

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#2Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 1/31/14 at 3:18pm

I heard she was out until Sunday. Also, if she was leaving in March after her one year contract expired, do you think we would have heard something by now? I'm seeing it in March again, so I was just wondering.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 1/31/14 at 4:29pm

She was out on Wednesday, as well.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

BwayMan3
#4Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/1/14 at 10:34am

Anyone know for sure whether Patina is performing today? I've been so excited to see her and will be disappointed if she's absent.

Alan Henry Profile Photo
Alan Henry
#5Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/1/14 at 3:41pm

I sent my parents to the show last night and heard both Patina and Mathew James Thomas were out. They were a little disappointed, having seen the show back in the summer with all the original principals. I don't know who went on for Patina and Mathew, but my dad said the Leader Player was very weak while the understudy for Pippin was better than Mathew.

Anyone know who was on last night?

getatme
#6Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/1/14 at 3:57pm

Gabrielle McClinton was on for Patina and Billy Tighe was on for Matthew.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#7Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/1/14 at 11:30pm

FYI, Miller & Thomas were back in the show tonight. Thomas was back for the matinee as well.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
Updated On: 2/1/14 at 11:30 PM

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#8Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/9/14 at 9:58am

Sorry to be that person, but I'm planning on taking my husband today who hasn't seen the show yet but only wants to see it if Patina is in. Anyone know?

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#9Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/9/14 at 10:14am

The show will be fabulous...with or without Patina.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#10Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/9/14 at 10:30am

Agreed, but he's insistent.

Emmaloucbway
#11Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/9/14 at 12:25pm

She should be in today.
According to BroadwayUnderstudies, Sabrina Harper is on for Charlotte d'Amboise as Fastrada.

broadwaydevil Profile Photo
broadwaydevil
#12Patina Out of Pippin this Weekend?
Posted: 2/9/14 at 12:30pm

Patina's attendance record is fabulous. Apart for that weekend, one other planned vacation and an illness during previews, she's been in every other show, traveling from Sunday evenings until Tuesday morning a few times to avoid missing shows. She should be on.

Scratch and claw for every day you're worth! Make them drag you screaming from life, keep dreaming You'll live forever here on earth.

Videos