pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)- Page 4

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#75RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 5:08pm

Not quite as much as I hated the whole 'Boogers' thing. First of all, terrible word. Second of all, why you gotta put all the Latin bitches in there?

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#76RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 5:10pm

JerseyGirl, maybe you hated the Heathers because you're a booger.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#77RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 7:32pm

Delta was a Heather because she's been best friends with Raja for years. The others got pulled in afterwards.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#78RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 11:38pm

But the booger term (yeah, awful word) always referred to a messy queen, like someone who doesn't take the time and effort to be a pro. The queens they named "booger" were far from booger-like.

I primarily hated the Heathers because I hated Carmen. Still do. I don't like queens who just rely on the look alone. She just has no talent. My favorite exchange with her was when she told the other girls that she could learn to sing or act (which she couldn't), but that you can't LEARN to be pretty. Yara said, "I don't think you're that pretty!" Her ugly personality shone through.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 4/8/14 at 11:38 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#79RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 11:39pm

I want Yara back for All Stars Season 2!!!!!!!!

JerseyGirl2
#80RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 11:51pm

LOVE Yara!

I just need Willam on season 2.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 4/8/14 at 11:51 PM

Jordan Catalano
#81RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 11:56pm

Willam must be on season 2. There will be riots in the streets if he's not.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#82RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/9/14 at 1:31am

Willam's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to be on All Stars.

JerseyGirl2
#83RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/9/14 at 5:39am

They screwed him before, but I bet he would do it again. I can't imagine he would pass up the opportunity to be on a show that just keeps getting more popular.

Roscoe
#84RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/9/14 at 8:48am

It always felt like the folks who named themselves Heathers hadn't seen the movie in a while -- the Heathers in the film are a bunch of poisonous stupid ill-mannered c*nts who are hilariously killed off one by one, they're a vile bunch of bitches.

I kept waiting for one of the so-called boogers to point that out.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

JerseyGirl2
#85RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/10/14 at 5:01am

I wonder if Bianca would consider being our next sperm donor? I feel like those dimples need to be passed around.

Too much?

trentsketch
#86RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/10/14 at 2:05pm

I honestly just assumed they stuck with Heathers because the other contestants didn't recognize the reference. They did talk about bumping each other off and climbing to the top a few times, so I think they were in on the joke.

Really enjoyed the stand up challenge this time around. The one thing that surprised me was the decision to edit out the mentoring session. Bruce Villanch has given a few interviews where he mentioned that none of the contestants were utterly tragic when he first me them. That was, obviously, the nice way of saying that a few of them screwed up in front of the audience. Michelle Visage even pointed out on her web show that Laganja's original routine was Bruce's favorite. The mentoring was the best part of the roast and the last standup challenge.

Jordan Catalano
#87RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/10/14 at 2:36pm

And can we just talk about how FIERCE Joslyn Fox was during that lip-synch?! I have an entirely new appreciation for her as a drag queen after seeing that performance.

trentsketch
#88RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/10/14 at 3:16pm

Right? They all keep saying Joslyn isn't as polished as the other contestants, but she more than proved herself with that lip sync. Laganja telegraphed every trick she was going to pull. Joslyn just did them at times that made sense for the performance.

Jordan Catalano
#89RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/10/14 at 3:18pm

Joslyn turned that sh!t OUT. She was sexy as hell and that's a show I would pay to see!

JerseyGirl2
#90RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/10/14 at 3:31pm

Laganja doesn't seem to have a good feel for a good performance. I think it was her first lip sync when she opened up with a death drop. I was thinking, "Girl is just gonna throw in everything she can think of and hope the judges are distracted." It worked the first time. Joslyn wasn't having it.

Gonna watch Laganja's exit interview with Visage and see if she learned anything.

JerseyGirl2
#91RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/10/14 at 4:28pm

Has there ever been a more annoying contestant? Serena ChaCha wasn't this bad.
Whatcha Packin?

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#92RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/11/14 at 10:04am

Right now, my ideal top 4 would be Darienne, Bianca, DeLa and Trinity. I know it won't be those but hey, I can dream!

I'm really underwhelmed by Courtney. Reminds me of how I felt with Detox last season.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#93RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/14/14 at 12:36pm

Just saw that Drag Race has pulled the phrase "You've Got She-Mail" because someone decided they were offended by it after 6 seasons.

JerseyGirl2
#94RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/14/14 at 12:55pm

People have been saying it was offensive for six seasons. RPDR just took notice. Ru's been under fire for, She-mail and Tranny Chaser for a while.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#95RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/14/14 at 2:30pm

LaGanga took the worst contestant ever title from Mimi, imo.
I'm also getting sick of Darienne's nastiness. And Courtney's s**tstirring.
Bianca has been my favorite since the beginning and she's just stretching that lead.
I'm pleasantly surprised how much I am loving Adore and Trinity.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Jordan Catalano
#96RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/14/14 at 3:19pm

From the first episode when I thought Adore should leave and never come back to now having her be one of my favorites, I gotta say that I think it's pretty damn impressive.

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#97RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/14/14 at 8:01pm

Slightly off topic but Milan from season 4 (one of the most underrated queens in my opinion) is joining the Broadway cast of Motown next week in the ensemble.

Jordan Catalano
#98RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/14/14 at 8:11pm

That's awesome!!! Thanks so much for posting that!!!! :) :) :)

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#99RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/14/14 at 11:24pm

Darienne seriously needs to get the fvck over herself. The constant reading of DeLa is doing nothing for her and it ain't cute. I'm glad the girls are finally acknowledging it.

I was kind of surprised that Joslyn wasn't in the bottom two but that breakdown at thinking she offended Georgia is what saved her. Trinity was doing herself no favors by wearing that white lipstick during a lip-sync. The whole purpose is to see your mouth while you're "singing." Adore pretty much killed the whole performance though. Was it me or was that lip-sync extremely long?

Courtney's runway look was probably one of the best I've ever seen on the show.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah