pixeltracker

going to hedwig more than once is greedy

going to hedwig more than once is greedy

cooltu
#1going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/8/14 at 11:52pm

All rush tickets should go on telacharge because it's such a waste to go to the theater and not being able to buy tickets

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/8/14 at 11:53pm

Then they would all have been purchased and $150 on StubHub by now...

FindingNamo
#2going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/8/14 at 11:55pm

Rush tickets are a privilege not a right.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#3going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/8/14 at 11:56pm

^ this.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#4going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/8/14 at 11:58pm

Complaining on a message board is bitchy.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#5going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:01am

what actually is the poster complaining about? People that have gone more than once? (thread title) or that people OTHER than he have the chance because rush tickets are holding back tickets from general sale?

Theater isn't a right, either.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

brdway411
#6going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:10am

As someone who has seen it more than once, why are you bitching? You have the same opportunity to go do SRO and lottery as everyone else.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#7going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:14am

Plus you had you're chance to get tickets just like everyone else- you weren't prevented or blocked- you just waited to late.

Darreyl with an L!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#8going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:16am

I bought tickets in advance. Because I wanted to see it and I assumed it would be heavily sold by the time I got there. That's usually how it works.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

cooltu
#9going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:30am

rush tickets are a privilege not a right that's exactly my point I know I am being bitchy but there are a lot of people who can"t get tickets and I am disappointed that that a name in a hat is the only way to get tickets

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#10going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:34am

That isn't true, you can get regular tickets if you try to look often, and have some flexibility in your schedule, but skipping that part...

It may be the only way to get a seat, but standing room is pretty guaranteed. Get there any day at 8 a.m. and you'll almost certainly see the show that night. Later is probably possible, too, but if you are there at 8 a.m., bring your iPad and some movies, or make friends, or whatever, that night you see the show from the back of a not-that-big theater.

brdway411
#11going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:35am

A name in a hat is not the only way. There is STANDING ROOM. PLEASE, do your homework before starting to bitch.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#12going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:40am

You could also get a second job (or a first job in some instances) just to pay for your Broadway fetish

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#13going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:43am

Or be extra friendly with someone who works for the show and invite them to your home for a sleepover.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#14going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:43am

It seems like you should have planned ahead, and purchased your tickets early. People can go to Hedwig 5 times a week if they can pay for it. Greedy? You're hilarious.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#15going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:47am

Or be extra friendly with someone who works for the show and invite them to your home for a sleepover.

Oooh...oooh...great idea!

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#16going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:49am

Or stand outside the theatre and look sad- maybe someone will feel sorry for you and give you a ticket. I used to do that when i was a kid- except it was standing in the mall looking at things sadly hoping someone would buy me something- and it worked a couple of times. LOL.

Like people said before- people can see a show however many times they want if they want to pay for it.

Darreyl with an L!

cooltu
#17going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:56am

We're not talking about a show like once where they has tons of tickets available people should be happy to see hedwig once how is it hilarious that I think going to hedwig multiple times is kind of greedy it's like going to a kids birthday and you ate multiple pieces of cake and you know a lot more people are coming and know they are going to want a piece of cake but since you live two minutes away you get the option of eating multiple pieces

Updated On: 6/9/14 at 12:56 AM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#18going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 12:58am

No. In this case, there will (almost) always be more cake.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#19going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 1:00am

It's time to stop while you're behind, Sweetie. No one is going to join you on your side of the fence.

Sutton Ross
#20going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 1:00am

Cooltu, you seem cool. But, grammatically speaking? Jesus Christ.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#21going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 1:02am

Guess I'm greedy. I went to the second preview and I'm going to the "last?" show, 6 months apart.

Sutton Ross
#22going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 1:07am

^^^ Nope, you just have great taste and want to see an extraordinary show more than once. going to hedwig more than once is greedy

cooltu
#23going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 1:11am

I knew very well there would be people bashing my post so I don't want you all to agree with me that is not what message boards are for

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#24going to hedwig more than once is greedy
Posted: 6/9/14 at 1:13am

Oh, please. Educate us.

Videos