pixeltracker

Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Arrested, Convicted, Sentenced--and JAILED- Page 2

Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Arrested, Convicted, Sentenced--and JAILED

FindingNamo
#25Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 2:08pm

I don't even notice things like this but THE NAIL POLISH.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#26Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 2:30pm

Robbie, I got that reference.

Namo, I thought the same thing.

Girl's a pig!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#27Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 2:35pm

Skank.

I hate everything about her. Agree with all who are calling for the book to be thrown. Hard.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#28Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 2:41pm

I bet those tweets and photos of her drinking and being drunk are really impressive and admirable to her huge following of sexual predators. Holler!

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#29Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 2:59pm

I find it interesting that there are plenty of photos of her all over the internet, but virtually none of the other alleged assailants (i.e. the boys).

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

GoSmileLaughCryClap Profile Photo
GoSmileLaughCryClap
#30Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 3:08pm

Not that is means anything, but the portrayal of Southampton PA as being affluent is overstating the case.

It's a typical white middle class suburb, not one of Bucks County's affluent townships.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#31Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 3:29pm

You don't have to be rich to act privileged.

FindingNamo
#32Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 3:30pm

Let's call it hashtag ENITITLED. It's right there in the anger at her parents for writing her a check and not handing over cash.

GoSmileLaughCryClap
#33Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 3:51pm

"You don't have to be rich to act privileged."

Ain't it the truth, Ruth!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#34Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 4:17pm

The mugshots.

Suspects Philip R. Williams (left), Kathryn G. Knott (middle) and Kevin J. Harrigan (right)

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#35Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 7:02pm

Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time

This is like the Furies.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#36Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 7:07pm

She is a real class act!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Wildcard
#37Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 7:14pm

Those two blokes will be popular in prison

javero Profile Photo
javero
#38Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 7:18pm

Is there any chance that she's criminally liable for the wrongful use of patient information? I don't claim to understand the details of the patient privacy provisions of HIPAA which is a federal statute.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#39Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 7:52pm

I certainly hope so, Jav.

God, with each passing hour this gets worse and worse. What a repugnant woman. Very curious about her parents now. Have there been any statements from the police chief?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#40Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 8:14pm

I hope they all get thrown in jail and publicly shamed. That's just despicable. And the fact that we have to tip toe around stuff like this is so incredibly tacky. If it were a bunch of black guys beating up those white kids they'd be put away without a thought. They beat someone up for no apparent reason. That's terrible. They deserve everything coming to them.

FindingNamo
#41Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 10:04pm

If there's a HIPPA violation she's done for , at least as far as working in any field that has confidentiality rules. If a atient is identifiable she could get her ass handed to her in court.

GoSmileLaughCryClap
#42Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 10:58pm

She's the lead teaser for the 11 o'clock news in Philadelphia. The message is that her employer and neighbors are distancing themselves from her. They're using the mug shot while they do the voiceover...

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#43Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 11:09pm

I find it very interesting that the media narrative and internet reveals have centered almost exclusively on her. What about the guys that no doubt did most of the physical damage? Boys will be boys attitude?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#44Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 11:43pm

They're just common thugs. She's like a mafia princess. She's better than all the real housewives rolled into one.

As far as the HIPAA violations, her Tweeting of this is probably what got her fired:

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
FindingNamo
#46Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/24/14 at 11:45pm

Ouch. In more ways than one.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#47Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/25/14 at 12:54am

She's put the freude back in Schadenfreude!

GoSmileLaughCryClap
#48Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/25/14 at 9:03am

GMA did a piece on her this morning. They painted an ugly picture. The thrust of the piece was that social media sleuths nation wide put together the pieces with pictures, street video, and tweets.

There's enough outrage here in Philadelphia, that I can't imagine this case being swept under the rug.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#49Philadelphia Gay Bashing Update--Possibly No Jail Time
Posted: 9/25/14 at 11:30am

Not only will she not be protected by her father's "blue wall of silence" as a police chief, she also seems to have gotten him in serious career-ending trouble.

He may now be investigated for abuse of his position based on her Tweets saying "dad just let me kick down a door on a raid #epic" and "A guy ran me off the road, called my dad ran his license, and got him ticket #sorrynotsorry #lovemydad"

Videos