Hedwig Lotto

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 1:07pm

Has it been super crazy lately? Can't decide which Hedwig I want to see, so I'm just going to try and see if I win the lotto.

dreaming Profile Photo
dreaming
#2Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 1:07pm

Not awful, Ripped Man. Give it a try...really. (PS-I love Andrew Rannells-he's amazing in the role.)

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 1:09pm

Saw Rannells last night and he was amazing... I wouldn't miss him just to wait for Dexter (I already have tickets to see him, as well)

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#3Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 1:16pm

I'm not pro or con either. I'd see either, but as a singer, I think I'd rather hear someone with a more musical theater background, so I think I'll give Rannels a shot.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#4Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 2:45pm

Hedwig Lotto

Here is Michael C Hall as Hedwig. Apologies for it being off topic!

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#5Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 2:46pm

Hedwig Lotto

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#6Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 2:54pm

Hedwig Lotto

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Alix Profile Photo
Alix
#7Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 10/6/14 at 2:58pm

I think Michael looks wonderful, but I still prefer the coloring of Neil's poster to the direction they've gone in for Andrew's and Michael's.

As for the lotto, I entered two Saturdays ago (9/27) with a friend and neither of us won, but we were joking that it seemed like there had to better chance of us winning than not. They gave out 40 tickets that day, and I would guess there were around 70 people there (though I'm admittedly terrible at gauging crowd size). And I agree that Andrew is fantastic in the role. I saw Neil twice as well, and thought both were great in their own way. I am really looking forward to Michael, though. Have my tix for mid-November!

center
#8Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 12/3/14 at 1:10pm

Has anyone been lately? Are the odds still pretty good?

keb2 Profile Photo
keb2
#9Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 1/8/15 at 9:51pm

yup, bumping to ask the same question!

rjm516
#10Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 1/9/15 at 5:10pm

I asked at the box office about lotto loser tix (I want to try lotto this weekend) and the guy said the lottery is the only discount the b.o. offers.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#11Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 1/9/15 at 5:16pm

Plus, I guess, standing room if the show is sold out?

litinvention
#12Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 1/9/15 at 5:19pm

Is this closing 15th March, or they just haven't released tickets beyond that yet?

Broadway Bob* Profile Photo
Broadway Bob*
#13Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 1/9/15 at 6:17pm

March 15th is the end of John Cameron Mitchell's contract. They'll extend once either he extends or when they announce a new HEDWIG.

<-- Tevye, FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, March 2018

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#14Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 1/9/15 at 7:10pm

^ Or close. I'm not hoping for that, but it is the other option.

#15Hedwig Lotto
Posted: 1/10/15 at 8:08am

I couldn’t wait to update you on what has happened. I requested the absolute good luck money spell be cast only last Thursday. Over the weekend and Dr Gboco email: gbocotemple@yahoo.com cast a lotto spell for me and told me to play the lotto on friday which i did i purchased a lotto ticket and won £200,000.I still can't believe my eyes it just like a dream to me.