pixeltracker

HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April- Page 2

HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#25HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 4:46pm

THRILLED to see this live on. One of my favorites from the past season. See it for Steven Boyer, if nothing else. His performance is one of a kind. People I know who didn't love the show still had very positive things to say about him.

phantomcrazy14 Profile Photo
phantomcrazy14
#26HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 5:06pm

I knew nothing about this and I also have only read the description in playbills article but this looks fantastic and I look forward to this! I also love the ad idea!

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#27HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 5:47pm

That ad is brilliant.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#28HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 6:24pm

That's so great! I think it will turn into a word-of-mouth hit.

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#29HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 6:53pm

Terrific play, great performance, very good news.

LightsOut90
#30HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 7:18pm

brillant ad campaign has already begun, id be surprised if this flops, right theater, right time of year to open, solid ad campaign, producing at its best.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#31HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 8:31pm

That ad is genius. Ugh I'm so pumped to see this again!

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#32HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 8:39pm

Dreaming, add Hugh Jackman to your list.

Glad to see another original piece coming to Broadway!

inception Profile Photo
inception
#33HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 9:34pm

According to Telecharge they have no shows scheduled for Easter Sunday, but they do have a show on Easter Monday. Also some Sundays have two shows, while others only have a matinee.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#34HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 10:00pm

so much for Dames At Sea taking the Booth this spring.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#35HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 10:41pm

The premise of this piece is brilliant. I already cannot wait to see it.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

FutureDirector
#36HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/21/14 at 11:26pm

On the subject of best actor, don't count out Bill Nighy for Skylight, John Lithgow for A Delicate Balance and then depending on how much star power the nominations want to throw in, we may see Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Jackman or Ewan Mcgregor (or one of them could turn out to be really good)

Wee Thomas2 Profile Photo
Wee Thomas2
#37HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/22/14 at 7:56am

We saw this at the EST and loved it, saw it again at the Lortell and it was still great, but harder to pull off in the larger space.

Can't imagine how they'll do this in a full sized B'way house, but I hope they pull it off!

Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
#38HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/22/14 at 8:57am

This show is rude, in your face, offensive, vulgar, disgusting, and I loved every single minute of it. It's an absolutely brilliant play, and the fact that it's going to make Roxy choke on his dentures as he races out of the theatre halfway through is the icing on the cake.

neonlightsxo
#39HAND TO GOD to open at Booth in April
Posted: 10/22/14 at 9:42am

ACL, Dames at Sea? Wishful thinking.

I missed this off Broadway so I can't wait to see it.