Shame

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#25Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 10:58am

Anyone check out any of his other blogs? Chock full of cray. What a sad, lonely existence this one must have.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 1/25/15 at 10:58 AM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#26Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 11:13am

I started reading then my delicious morning coffee started tasting bitter and closed the file. That diatribe I assume was sitting in holding somewhere and continually added to till the right moment to release it.

But if it was all done last night what a sad, sad way to spend a Saturday night.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#27Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 11:16am

I'm honored I get my own coda, but this is just sad. I would blame Mercury in retrograde for the craziness here, but this is just too much.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 1/25/15 at 11:16 AM

Wildcard
#28Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 12:14pm

Wow, JJ just proved how crazy he is. That's "dangerous - call the authorities" level

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#29Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 12:17pm

Many of the other blogs I opened were all him criticizing....well, whatever.Maybe there isn't enough oxygen in the basement.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#30Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 12:22pm

That's "dangerous - call the authorities" level

There were several threats in the blog.

....but the world goes 'round

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#31Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 12:29pm

It is interesting to see someone not know how the site functions, cross-post the same argument across multiple unrelated threads (so that people in the James Barbour thread had no idea why American Sniper was being discussed, etc.), dismiss anyone who contradicts him, but then anoint himself with the remedy to fix things.

Updated On: 1/25/15 at 12:29 PM

Pootie2
#32Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 12:43pm

There are tons of completely inept people out there clinging to various online social venues with their toxicity in a desperate attempt to make themselves matter. I've seen some in other venues, but this was pretty hilarious on a Broadway board.

I'm not going to bother poking that thing, but did I win any prizes? I'm still new, but a Japanese gilded poop trophy would be cool. :) (And has he really trolled these forums before? Wow.)

As for threats, anything good enough to report?
http://www.fbi.gov/report-threats-and-crime

Not to mention Google's TOS for Blogger.
http://support.google.com/blogger/answer/76315?hl=en
http://www.blogger.com/content.g

Well, I hope he's been neutered. Wouldn't want what he has to spread.

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#33Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 1:14pm

I just wonder why J_Jammer chose all my interactions with Sutton Ross to use an my example. It leads me to believe there has to be some kind of connection with the two posters.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#34Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 1:19pm

Doubt it.

What were the threats?

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#35Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 1:25pm

I wonder if he likes anyone here.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Pootie2
#36Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 1:55pm

I don't think those people like anyone online, probably also because their behavior pushes away everyone "IRL" as well. They're little lumps of resentment.

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#37Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 2:15pm

He conveniently neglects to mention he was antagonizing people and derailing conversation across several threads. He's too focused on calling everyone boring and intolerant in different ways.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#38Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 2:29pm

In a strange way the response to the diatribe from an unhinged contributor[where is he now and why not responding-is he just sitting back laughing?], has bought the BWW community together in solidarity in mutual support of each other.

Even those who just read here must feel outrage for those mentioned for no matter how much we might verbally fight, bitch, snall and snark, laugh and weep through this medium, which I am realitively a novice, we are here primarilary for our love of theatre as well as many varied and interesting side issues to discuss.

I am proud to be able to spend some time each day with all of you[with one exception] and as I recognise a familiar avatar I wonder 'how will they respond?'-it's like saying hello to a friend each day.

Don't know why this has made me emotional but all this bitterness is just time wasted when really life gives us so little time.
SweetLips..x

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#39Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 2:49pm

Then thn I find so fascinating about this, is that we know exactly who the Jammer is. He doesn't hide who he actually is. We could all group conference call him if we want to. Maybe that's what we should do.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#40Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 2:54pm

He's honestly not worth it. He'll move on to some other random place and undoubtedly take issue with everyone there, too, and then blog about it. Just skimming any of the various sites and accounts he's kept will back that up.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#41Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 3:08pm

What's so crazy is that before we could place him, he fit the mold on any number of the myriad mustache-twirling BWW villains we've had over the years. I don't know if it's reassuring or confounding that they all more or less follow the same script.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#42Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 5:52pm

Confounding.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#43Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 5:55pm

Since he is still watching and commenting about this thread on Twitter, I'm sort of done talking about him. The less we give him to cling to here, the more he'll find some other forum to infect/save elsewhere.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#44Shame
Posted: 1/25/15 at 8:42pm

I find it hilarious that none of his followers are talking to him about it though. Goes to show that nobody cares.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates