pixeltracker

SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??- Page 2

SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#25SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:23pm

^ SHUT UP, ALREADY!

The fact of the matter is the subway will be going with limited service in the mid to later afternoon (if not earlier). Subways will be in good, albeit limited capacity, should the storm stop it's heavy downpour by 1PM tomorrow.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#26SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:25pm

Whatever

We will see tomorrow who was right and who was wrong. If me, I will admit I was wrong

You do like that 4 letter word.

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 1/26/15 at 09:25 PM

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#27SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:49pm

Love that four letter word. F*CKing swear by it in fact.

My husband and I are both off tomorrow. We live on the UWS and we're looking for great tickets at a good price tomorrow..or a quick seat at Ippudo.

Either way: success!

LightsOut90
#28SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:36pm

not to take sides, but its not suppose to let up til tomorrow afternoon and Disney has already cancelled performances for tuesday evening, usually when Disney cancels everyone cancels.

#29SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 1:38am

my fave is $26.50 for MEMPHIS in Feb 2010 if you told the box office, "Huey sent me"
Playbill: Blizzards Don't Stop Broadway: A History of Stormy Weather on the Great White Way

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#30SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 9:26am

"We will see tomorrow who was right and who was wrong. If me, I will admit I was wrong"

Well, looks like you were wrong.

We actually got spared so much more than expected, will there be many discounts?! I mean, for every tourist that couldn't get here as expected, there's possibly another who couldn't leave...

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#31SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:16am

To Play

True to my word I was wrong and you were right. I still think going on the facts at hand I was right with what I said. Going forward we could have Noah sailing down Times Square in his arc and I would not say a word. I will keep my feelings re the craziness to myself. If I was overzealous, what about Cuomo & DeBlasio? I am glad it did not happen but these guys were preparing for Night of The Living Dead. At 11PM my wife got a screeching noise on her cell phone re the travel ban Reminded me of the sirens during the 50's .

Broadway & the MTA believed the hype. Disney really wanted to cancel 2 nights of performances right? Unfortunately, when the next big one will hit no one will believe the weathermen.

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 1/27/15 at 10:16 AM

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#32SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:23am

I'd expect all shows to be going on tonight except for Aladdin & The Lion King which have already been cancelled. All mass transit should be fully operational by 1pm.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#33SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:27am

It's nice to be right! Thank you, Mayor and Governor for the unnecessary drama and overblown hype! DeBlasio lacks judgment, and Cuomo, drenched in politics, will do ANYTHING to score even the most minor point. "Look, I kept you safe!" Get lost, bro.

MTA service came on line at 9 a.m. and they'll be running on a weekend schedule by noon.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#34SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:36am

Just noticed your tagline. Love it

All the heads of government in the tri state area were guilty. They should have waited a little longer before putting the draconian measures in effect. I realize our governor & mayor are not to be criticized but as I dropped the ball so did they.

In retrospect, if someone wants to do snow day tickets be my guest. You do what you feel is best for you. It simply is not for us.

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 1/27/15 at 10:36 AM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#35SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:39am

Well, it is their job to have plans ready and in place in case the storm actually did happen. And the media love going crazy on anything that requires little thought. But it is our job to balance these things out. Make sure the fridge isn't empty, but realize it probably won't matter, etc.

emilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
#36SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:55am

Any other deals people know of for tonight?

Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#37SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:57am

Tonight will probably be more of the perfect day to use existing discount codes to get way better seats than normal, moreso than "If you can make it, we'l let you in for $20..."

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#38SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:08am

Not good for tonight, but 54 Below has a 40% off sale today only. Use the code Snow40 to get main dining room or bar rail tickets. Not sure if it is good for all shows or only some.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#39SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:11am

Oh dear God, Roxy. You are the biggest alarmist. Because one storm underperformed, no one will believe the forecasters again? There is no way to 100% predict NATURE. Isn't it always better to be prepared for the worst?

They do the best they can with the information they have. No one is purposely trying g to ruin anyone's day.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#40SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:14am

And if they had all waited and were underprepared, we'd criticize them for not being ready. I rather them being on top of something in advance needlessly.

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#41SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:31am

* this

..,and I'll happily take a snow day off any day SNOW  DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#42SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:31am

Disagree ^

"The problem with Cuomo's decision is that it doesn't make sense. It's a noble goal to keep cars off the road so that emergency response teams and plows can move through the city unimpeded. But it ignores the reality of New York City — an often inconvenient one for Cuomo — to shutter the subway. Now, New Yorkers, from everyone building cleaning crews to service employees at bars who are on duty until 4 a.m. to nurses and hospitals on duty overnight, can't get around the city because the Governor decided it was somehow a danger for a subway system that operates largely underground to keep running through a massive but hardly unprecedented snow storm. Cuomo doesn't want to deal with headlines placing the blame for the next stranded subway on his shoulders so instead, the entire city is effectively shut down."

He done fucked up Updated On: 1/27/15 at 11:31 AM

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#43SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 12:07pm

Bingo

Poster Emeritus

PapaGe Profile Photo
PapaGe
#44SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 12:18pm

Here's a deal just posted by Gentleman's Guide: https://twitter.com/GentlemansGuide/status/560114137150550016

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#45SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 12:32pm

Every snow day, they do this... "hey, we have cheap tickets for you at the box office!"

If the weather is bad out, and that is why you're offering a discount, why make me trudge there to get a ticket in person? Let us buy them cheaply at home, and just get there once for showtime...

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#46SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??
Posted: 1/27/15 at 1:06pm

Second Stage has $25 tickets to Between Riverside and Crazy tonight. Code is BLIZZARD and you can buy them from home with no fees!