pixeltracker

The Duggars: Josh molested several "young females" as a teen- Page 2

The Duggars: Josh molested several "young females" as a teen

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#25The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 2:21pm

SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

The children who had their genitals touched by Josh Duggar.  

FindingNamo
#26The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 2:23pm

Think of how much cash Huckabee generated for Chik-fil-A...

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#27The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 2:24pm

It should give Cathy a decent burial.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#28The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 2:26pm

Someone should put a hole through Cathy's headstone and turn it into a glory hole.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#29The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 2:28pm

With an open-mouthed Huckabee mask over the hole!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#30The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 4:04pm

Seems TLC yanked their program!

http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2015/05/22/duggar-show-pulled-tlc-schedule-could-be-canceled?team=social

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 5/22/15 at 04:04 PM

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#31The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 10:29pm

The Duggars: Josh molested several

FindingNamo
#32The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/22/15 at 11:20pm

I'm touching my like button.

pippin423
#33The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 12:15am

This is what happens when you keep preaching hatred. Those parents are really far more dangerous and evil than Josh, they did nothing, bupkes. It was their own daughters!!! Karma is a bitch. Hope they all have fun burning in hell.

FindingNamo
#34The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 12:46am

It's actually what happens when you have 19 children and there are babies and toddlers and pubescents and not enough time or eyeballs to supervise them all.  And, also, when you figure everything will be perfect because you believe in a certain kind of deity. 

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#35The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 1:30am

My mother was all fired up about the today and knew all sorts of minutiae.  I think when they got about halfway through their brood they started making the oldest take care of the youngest like a childcare factory.   And apparently they are "do as I say not as I do" people, because the kissed before marriage.  And Michelle once mowed the lawn in a bikini top as a teen!

It's for times like this that the word schadenfreude was coined. 

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#36The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 1:50am

Well, about the kissing, they never told Josh he couldn't kiss Anna. That was Josh and Anna's thing and the younger sisters have followed suit. (I have done a bit of hate-watching.) 

The guy they follow, John Goddard, basically teaches them to do what PRS said above. They have babies and the wife is responsible for their care until the oldest girl gets to the age that she can help. Soon, the teen girls are responsible for the care of their siblings. The dad rarely interacts with the girls. The couples are taught that they can't have sex when the woman is on her period or 7 days after. This puts her right in the window of ovulation when they can have sex again. They have to abstain from sex 40 days after the birth of a boy and 80 days after the birth of a girl. 

Their views on how to deal with sexual abuse within the family sound like exactly what the Duggars did. How did the victim entice the aggressor? How was she immodest? Did the parents let the boy change a female child's diaper? 

The Duggar Homeschool Program's Terrifying Advice on Sexual Assault

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 5/23/15 at 01:50 AM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#37The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 1:54am

God, it's so gross.  That diaper thing.  Also, "If the abused is not at fault" (emphasis mine).  Jeeeeesus.  

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#38The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 4:38am

Ugh everything about this.  I have little doubt that Josh was probably abused himself.  He's an asshole, but his parents could have actually handled all of this when he was 14.  Instead of apparently sending him and his victims to some, I'm sure, great counseling and it apparently brought them closer to God.  Yaye God!  And now Josh is an adult out of all of that product and seems to think the only thing he should do is offer a vague apology.  Which I am sure means his parents helped deal with any problem that actually happened and means (yes, this is me putting my prejudices on abusers onto him) that he probably still isn't safe around any other children.  But still all of this has led to the entire family again being closer to God. 

YAYE GOD.

So apparently following The Duggars' life lessons will lead anyone to be closer to God!  But this seems to be at an increasingly horrible price (it already was a pretty horrible price to pay...)

Updated On: 5/23/15 at 04:38 AM

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#39The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 9:03am

I had no idea who this guy was until this story went viral. I had to Google his name to figure it out, since most of the stories didn't bother to mention his connecton to this reality show.

Why do people assume that because 4.4 million viewers tune in (at the show's peak), the other 314 million people in this country know who he is?

It's a tragic story.

But it's also tragic that the media and fans think that the reality of reality TV is everyone's reality. It's not even a reputable fraction of "public awareness" if there is such a collective thing anymore.

Niche TV celebs and their scandals.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
Updated On: 5/24/15 at 09:03 AM

FindingNamo
#40The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 11:07am

I think the extra special detail, though, is that he made his living screaming about how entire groups of people should not be allowed near children. 

JerseyGirl2
#41The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 1:01pm

That's the icing on the crap cake. That and that his mother made an auto-call saying giving trans people access to the bathroom of their choice would give pedophiles access to your daughters in public bathrooms. Meanwhile her girls had already been molested... 

AND and friend from Arkansas pointed out that Jim Bob was an elected official at the time of these incidents. Did he use his political connections to handle this?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#42The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 1:25pm

These people are morally stunted. They just happen to have all the bible stuff to exempt them from responsibility. 

Sickening.

And that diaper quote, I mean....my god.

The fact that that's even a consideration into what led to the molestation indicates that there is a deep sickness here that needs to be addressed before someone else is violated.

....but the world goes 'round

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#43The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/23/15 at 6:41pm

Now, now, he went to church asked God and Jesus to forgive him and gosh darn it if they didn't. He is above reproach now.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#44The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 10:41am

I hope this will eventually lead to more unearthing of this family's skeletons.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

JerseyGirl2
#45The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 11:06am

It is a Christian belief that asking for forgiveness is all that one has to do to get that forgiveness from God, but that doesn't circumvent the law. You still have to face your punishment. I mean, there are murderers on death row who become Christians all the time. That doesn't mean they should be set free. The religious leaders who work with them don't even think that. 

I guess they think that since it happened within the family, they have the right to deal with it. I think they actually may have that right, legally. I have read that there can be no sort of prosecution if the family of the victim chooses to not press charges. In this case, they never would. It would have been a CPS matter, at most. If that is the case, the law needs to be changed. 

None of their children have attended a real college. Their girls have trained in some sort of midwifery, but with no formal training. Michelle teaches them all herself, but has never been to college. It's a hot mess.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#46The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 11:47am

And no one has said a word about them shredding his record.

isnt that destroying evidence?

How much did that cost?   

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

FindingNamo
#47The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 11:50am

The judge ordered it.

JerseyGirl2
#48The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 11:51am

Since no charges were ever filed, it didn't break any sort of law. The judge, however, was a Mike Huckabee appointee... 

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#49The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 12:13pm

"The judge ordered it."

Yes, for the 'safety of his victims' who were his sisters.    

Who is the judge protecting?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Videos