pixeltracker

SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3

SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
AEA AGMA SM
#2SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 3:55pm

Thanks for the heads up on this.  For that price I certainly couldn't say no.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 4:25pm

Ditto!   Grabbed it before they fixed what I assume is a mistake!

Not seeing it until July, but even if I dislike it, the price is too good to pass up!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

madela2
#3SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 4:32pm

Dang it! Already gave Apple my money for this. Oh well.

I do recall that I got Book of Mormon for 99 cents or so just before the Tonys the year they were nominated so perhaps it isn't a mistake. Maybe just a Tony special?

AEA AGMA SM
#4SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 4:39pm

They've run other specials in the past for very cheap or even free albums.  I remember getting the soundtrack recordings to both Les Mis and Hairspray for free from Amazon, and a couple other recordings for less than $5 (like the Wildhorn Dracula) on similar flash-sale type of deals.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#5SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 5:21pm

I downloaded a copy as well! If anyone is interested, I noticed that the original cast recording of The Last Ship is only $5.99 for the mp3. I'd download it if I didn't already have it.

ceisen
#6SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 6:12pm

Many thanks for this! Can't beat the price!!

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#7SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 6:25pm

wow, that's pretty neat! I was gonna get it anyway, so money save, whoop whoop! Thanks for the heads up!

hanabana
#8SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 10:44pm

I grabbed it too, what an awesome price!  Looking forward to listening to it (In recent years, I have been avoiding listening to a cast recording before seeing a show, but now that I have it on my computer I don't think I'd be able to resist).  Thanks so much for the tip!  Now I am debating if I should get the Last Ship too.

ebontoyan
#9SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 10:57pm

Thanks for the heads-up, I got mine! One of the few shows  I haven't listened to the cast recording before I went to see it in May but really loved the show.  Now love listening to the cast recording!  Thanks for sharing!!

Updated On: 6/5/15 at 10:57 PM

azeller Profile Photo
azeller
#10SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/5/15 at 11:09pm

Wow!  Thanks for the post!

"Let's admit one thing right upfront: With the possible exception of Bernadette Peters, not everyone stays young and cute forever." (NYPost 2/2/05)

itsshowtime
#11SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3
Posted: 6/6/15 at 1:10am

Thanks for the heads up.  Downloading it right now!  SOMETHING ROTTEN Cast Recording Only $3.49 on Amazon MP3