pixeltracker

Worry About Important Stuff- Page 2

Worry About Important Stuff

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#25Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 2:46pm

Jersey

Re your last sentence. It isn't hard to do that.

Poster Emeritus

JbaraFan1
#26Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 4:11pm

{{{{{ JerseyGirl2 }}}}}

javero Profile Photo
javero
#27Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 4:28pm

@JerseyGirl2

I'm so sorry to learn of your loss.  Hang in there.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#28Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 5:02pm

So sorry JG2.  

Liza, when will you learn to just STFU?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Liza's Headband
#29Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 5:32pm

Whenever others on here finally realize that this website and message board is not reality. This is virtual insanity and presents a warped, fragmented, hyper-controlled semblance of some kind of universe. Not a real one, though. Removing the anonymity would be a good first step toward that. 

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#30Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 5:43pm

Many of us are not at all anonymous. We know names, ages, locations, kids' names, dogs' names, where they work, what their nicknames are, etc. We've been drunk together, we've been to funerals together, we've celebrated and cried together. Some people are completely anonymous and that's okay, too. Stop trying to define everyone's experience. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

FindingNamo
#31Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 6:12pm

"This is virtual insanity and presents a warped, fragmented, hyper-controlled semblance of some kind of universe."

One that you would give ANYTHING to be accepted in. How come you've never apologized to Chris Caggiano?  You know, since you were in my, I mean his, class and all that?  That whole escapade, for which you've never apologized, is really the only example of warped, fragmented virtual insanity we've seen around here.  And how many times have you returned since then to try to make a run as just a regular everyday poster who's part of this community?  Five?

The one thing you can't change is the fact that everybody knows you.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 8/2/15 at 06:12 PM

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#32Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 6:18pm

Roxy, I do not hate this country.  I don't have a fondness or distaste for any country.  I think global, hate any nationalism, and regard us as all in this together.  Mellow.

Stephanatic

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#33Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 6:56pm

"Whenever others on here finally realize that this website and message board is not reality. ....... Removing the anonymity would be a good first step toward that."

I'm not good at being a phony and a fraud. Anything I've ever said on here I'd say in person. I may be one of few, but I'm real.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

FindingNamo
#34Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 7:11pm

Go ahead, Headbanned.  Lead by example.  Publish your verifiable personal information.  Be the change you want to see.  And then you can leave having accomplished your mission.

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#35Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 8:54pm

JG2- My sympathy's as well. I've no doubt that as a family you will "circle the wagons" and get thru this horrible situation.

Lizers'sBedHead

To quote Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin's "Trudy"

I refuse to be intimidated by
reality anymore.
After all, what is reality anyway? Nothin' but a
collective hunch. My space chums think reality was once a
primitive method of
crowd control that got out of hand.

In my view, it's absurdity dressed up
in a three-piece business suit.

I made some studies, and
reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in
touch with it. I can take it in small doses, but as a lifestyle
I found it too confining.
I was just too needful;
it expected me to be there for it all the time, and with all
I have to do -
I had to let something go.

AND since we have now segued into Adele Dazeem's territory- I'll stop.  

FindingNamo
#36Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/2/15 at 10:12pm

He'll probably try to change the subject by pointing out that Lily and Jane support abortion rights.  He's got a very small bag of tricks.

Liza's Headband
#37Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/3/15 at 8:58am

I am pro-choice, but I am anti-hypocrisy (see: Cecil the Lion and Planned Parenthood "controversy"). Be consistent. That's all I care about. 

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#38Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/3/15 at 10:09am

You are consistent you are consitently wanted to STFU.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#39Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/3/15 at 10:14am

I am sorry for your loss JerseyGirl 2, I'm glad the kids are now with their grandparents.

LOL @ what SNAFU wrote.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#40Worry About Important Stuff
Posted: 8/3/15 at 10:18am

Be consistent. That's all I care about. 

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Self-Reliance"