Steven & Phillipa???

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#25Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 8/27/15 at 9:08pm

Margo319 said: "Steven & Phillipa???With the caption "My incredible date for opening night".  Yep.  They are dating.  

Yep---I'd get in the middle of those 2.

Pretty obvious:  https://instagram.com/phillipasoo/

"

Hellob Profile Photo
Hellob
#26Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 1:25am

Each time I've been at Hamilton, he's been there. So they are either in the beginning of love or he's clingy! 

Updated On: 9/1/15 at 01:25 AM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#27Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 5:35am

I wish Pasquale would fill in as King George while Groff is off filming his movie. I would love to see his take on the role, and, that voice! What a treat that would be. 

devonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
#28Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 5:45am

Maybe we could speculate on their preferred sexual positions- or alternatively mind our own business.

MVintheheartland
#29Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 7:43am

Well, at least I now know what "ship" means (other than the movement of goods). Had to check Urban Dictionary, though.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#30Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 8:01am

I admit - I have never understood the curiosity of public figures' personal lives. They date, get married and divorced,  and have or adopt babies -- just like real people.  Good  for them and all, but why care? Not like they give a hoot about your life.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#31Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 8:36am

dramamama, there's nothing wrong with being glad someone you are a fan of has found happiness, just like there's nothing wrong with being empathetic when they lose someone as they did this weekend.

Shipping real life people is creepy and wrong, especially when they're not even dating in real life, and that sh*t needs to stay off the public internet.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

Liza's Headband
#32Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 8:47am

there's nothing wrong with being glad someone you are a fan of has found happiness, just like there's nothing wrong with being empathetic when they lose someone as they did this weekend.

Except that person's "happiness" should be considered personal and private.... And one shouldn't care unless they are obsessed, a stalker, or both. Although the two usually go hand-in-hand. I again ask: why does it matter who is dating who? How does that impact your life? 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#33Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 10:39am

I wish all decent human beings well,  but their personal life is just none of my business 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#34Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 12:06pm

Liza's Headband, I don't care, but there's nothing obsessive or stalkerish about thinking "Oh, good for them" when the couple chooses to go public. There's a big difference between that and posting "Stillipa" fanvids set to Helpless on YouTube or whatever.

When people post birth announcements, do you also freak out and say "That's personal and private! I don't care if they had sex 9 months ago!! This has no impact on my life!!" Or is there a tiny flutter in your shriveled heart that says "A person who I don't know has had a happy event in his/her life, and even though this has no impact on my life personally, I think it's nice simply because I have empathy as a human being"?

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 9/1/15 at 12:06 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#35Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 12:08pm

orangeskittles said: "there's nothing obsessive or stalkerish about thinking "Oh, good for them" when the couple chooses to go public."

Has that happened, though?

Liza's Headband
#36Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 12:23pm

THANK YOU, HATER. MY POINT EXACTLY. ^^^

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#37Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 1:49pm

haterobics said: "orangeskittles said: "there's nothing obsessive or stalkerish about thinking "Oh, good for them" when the couple chooses to go public."

Has that happened, though?

You must have missed the full page ad they took out in the Times last week "HEY EVERYBODY, WE'RE A COUPLE!!!"

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#38Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 2:04pm

As a gay man who has spent most of my life fighting for the right to be open and public not just about my sexuality but also about with whom I fall in love, I find it kind of weird ascribe the words 'obsessive' and 'stalker' to people who agree with orangeskittles take on the situation.  I mean...they seem pretty public about it without actually putting out a press release. 

Liza's Headband
#39Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 2:14pm

But why is our concern if they are or are not dating? Perhaps they are just overly-affectionate friends? Perhaps he was her "date" for the opening and nothing more? I do not care whether or not they are open about it. I care more about their basic right to privacy, which is compromised when a bunch of faceless anonymous strangers on a website discuss the unknown and make wild assumptions based on a picture. I mean, really? 

Skimbleshanks2 Profile Photo
Skimbleshanks2
#40Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 2:19pm

Steven came to Whitney Bashor's (brilliant) show at 54 Below and it was so obvious that he wanted to hook up with her... He looked so creepy and she was not having it! 

"See that poster on the wall? Rocky Marciano." - Andy Karl as Rocky in 'ROCKY'

Liza's Headband
#41Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 2:44pm

The above is a great example of what these ridiculous threads tend to procreate: trashy, gossip-fueled posts of inaccuracies and assumptions. 

Margo319
#42Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 7:06pm

It's weird that anyone thinks it should be an official thing in the headlines, how stupid.  Yep, they are dating, social media and that video confirm it, him kissing her after Hamilton on the lips, etc. It's pretty obvious.  Don't like this thread?  Don't click on it and comment on it, then all your pissy bitching can stop.

They are ADORABLE!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#43Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 7:12pm

Margo319 said: "Don't like this thread?  Don't click on it and comment on it, then all your pissy bitching can stop."

What if I ship stupidity and message boards, though?! 

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#44Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 7:51pm

"Yep, they are dating, social media and that video confirm it, him kissing her after Hamilton on the lips, etc."

But I didn't see any tongue so maybe they're just good friends or were just caught up in the moment.  What does everyone else think?

Margo319
#45Steven & Phillipa???
Posted: 9/1/15 at 9:01pm

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#46Steven & Phillypinto
Posted: 9/1/15 at 9:19pm

Theyve been dating for a while now

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#47Steven & Phillipa
Posted: 9/1/15 at 11:04pm

I just read all these replies. I'm loling. Everyone gets so mad over something so little, hehe delulu's.

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

firebolts Profile Photo
firebolts
#48Steven & Phillipa
Posted: 9/3/15 at 6:59pm

Cute couple - Steven's a lucky guy! They are pretty public about their relationship, so I don't think there's a problem with discussing it?

Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge

Videos