pixeltracker

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?- Page 13

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#300Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 11:41am

dramamama611 said: "The pope had no idea who she was and has said their meeting should not be a source of agreement."

Where exactly do they disagree?!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#301Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 12:28pm

Oh, they absolutely agree.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#302Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 12:36pm

Luscious said: "dramamama611 said: "She was still invited...and told to disguise her appearance so as not to be recognized."

Maybe she was told to change her appearance simply because of her appearance.

"

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

JerseyGirl2
#303Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 1:40pm

The Liberty Council has tweeted photos of the "private meeting" with the pope. There's not a pope anywhere to be seen...

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Brian07663NJ
#304Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 4:04pm

Can we just treat "IT" (the female one) like a troll and not say ITS name. Ignore IT completely and maybe IT will just go away from lack of stroking and interest. Consider IT like Voldemort... IT-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

The Oregon shooters name is not even being said by many to not immortalize that name - we need to do the same to this one.

Roscoe
#305Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 4:27pm

No.  Say her name.

KIM DAVIS.  Say it often.  Say it loud and proud.  KIM DAVIS.

This bitch KIM DAVIS does not deserve the relative peace afforded by oblivion.  She deserves wide renown for her stupidity and bigotry.  Do not spare KIM DAVIS a moment's torture, make her SUFFER.

And be sure to rub America's face in the stupidity and bigotry that is still all too common -- and put a face to it -- the hateful ugly face of that fat repulsive bitch known as KIM DAVIS.

KIM DAVIS.  NOW AND FOREVER.

Even Dumbledore warned against the danger of not naming Evil.  “Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.”

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 10/5/15 at 04:27 PM

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#306Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 4:37pm

I'll use her name any chance I get to drag it through the mud and SH*T where it belongs.

....but the world goes 'round

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#307Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 4:42pm

tazber said: "I'll use her name any chance I get to drag it through the mud and SH*T where it belongs.

That about sums it up. I HATE that bitch.

"

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Updated On: 10/5/15 at 04:42 PM

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#308Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 5:15pm

I can never tell what's true on the net anymore, but I hope this is:

Liberty Counsel has a new accolade to brag about

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#309Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 11:20pm

You can sign a petition here, calling for the resignation of fire Archbishop Vigano, who was responsible for setting up the meeting between the Pope and Kim Harris:

PETITION: Letting Kim Davis hijack Pope Francis's visit was wrong. It's time to resign. 

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#310Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/6/15 at 12:40am

This all has gotten so surreal. I am hoping she gets **** canned when the Assembly comes back to work in January.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Elfuhbuh Profile Photo
Elfuhbuh
#311Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/16/15 at 6:59pm

I'm cackling.

Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Workplace of Kim Davis

"Was uns befreit, das muss stärker sein als wir es sind." -Tanz der Vampire

JerseyGirl2
#312Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/18/15 at 9:04am

I always bring this up, but it's just GLARING hypocrisy. Every time WBC pickets, they should be picketing themselves. Shirley Phelps had her son out of wedlock. She's going to hell and ten generations that follow her son are going to hell, at least according to the fire and brimstone her father preached.  

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#313Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/12/16 at 1:32pm

Someone invited this piggish creature to the SOTU address tonight.

However, she still loses because:

In contrast to Davis, Jim Obergefell, the lead plaintiff in the court case that led the Supreme Court ‘s marriage equality ruling, will be sitting by first lady Michelle Obama

Lol!

Updated On: 1/12/16 at 01:32 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#314Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/12/16 at 2:10pm

I guess she's going because she needs to cling to her 15 minutes?  I can't think of any other reason why she'd want to attend.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#315Kim Davis. Make her go away.
Posted: 1/12/16 at 2:41pm

Who invited her?!

I know they're not saying, but who would have done that?

Make her go away!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
Updated On: 1/12/16 at 02:41 PM

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#316Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/12/16 at 2:41pm

Maybe Ted Cruz? He's a sitting Senator, and as such would have access to tickets. 

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#317Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/12/16 at 2:43pm

That's very likely.  

Ugh.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Brian07663NJ
#318Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/13/16 at 9:30am

Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope

She attended using a ticket from the office of Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan by way of the anti-LGBT Family Research Council. Jordan's response "Yeah, so we gave a ticket to — at the request of the Family Research Council — we gave the ticket to Kim Davis’ family."

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#319Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/13/16 at 10:37am

She certainly got dolled up for the event!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#319Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/13/16 at 10:37am

She certainly got dolled up for the event!

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#320Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/13/16 at 10:47am

Oh she's precious!  angry

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#321Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/13/16 at 11:12am

I'm really not sure what the purpose was to her being there. Are they trying to keep her in the spotlight? Her chapter ended about 100 pages ago.

Roscoe
#322Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 1/14/16 at 3:45pm

She evidently did an extra special dumpster dive outside the Goodwill for the occasion.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Videos