pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 46

The Official TDF Thread

singerunlimited
#1125The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/30/18 at 7:08pm

Anyone attended Iceman in the last few weeks? I'm curious how the seats have been recently.

veraclaythorne2 Profile Photo
veraclaythorne2
#1126The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/30/18 at 7:48pm

vedahanks said: "Anxiously awaiting a new batch of Spongebob tix to be added. Last date they had sold out last night. C'mon June 10th tix!!

I'll post if I see new dates added -- in case anyone cares!laugh
"

I care! I finally convinced various friends to go see it, and it disappears from TDF! If it's a reflection of better ticket sales for the show, I'm happy. 

ANGELS IN AMERICA (Millennium) has been added for Tony Sunday at 1 p.m., and new dates up for Perestroika as well. 

TorontoBroadwayFan
#1127The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/30/18 at 7:59pm

Anyone know if Canadians are eligible for TDF? If so, would be amazing for me. I definitely live far enough away to get the national membership. Then again, I guess maybe my answer is right there... national (US).

Cant hurt to ask on here to ask if any Canadians managed to sneak though, perhaps via student membership? I have a ISIC card which I used to get Linctix.

VintageSnarker
#1128The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/31/18 at 2:10am

I don't know if I want to renew. I basically haven't seen anything this year. Maybe it was just the weak season. Do you think Carousel will be up after the Tony's? If I took my parents to see Carousel, the three tickets would be worth another year but otherwise, I don't see much on the horizon. I feel like the online lotteries have taken the place of the more affordable tickets (at least for things I want to see).

BuddyStarr Profile Photo
BuddyStarr
#1129The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/31/18 at 9:36am

Probably what you're not wanting to hear, but your TDF membership fee (and it is quite small in comparison to a lot of other things) goes to more than just discount tickets.  The benefit of the fee is you get access to discount tickets and there is so much more than just Bway shows.  There have been a lot of great off Bway shows listed this season.

VintageSnarker
#1130The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/31/18 at 10:43am

@BuddyStarr There are usually a number of ways to get off-Broadway tickets. TDF rarely ends up being the best option.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1131The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 5/31/18 at 11:14am

I joined last year. Have used it more for off-Broadway shows. Will definitely renew. I like that it also offers concerts, dance, etc.

Just give the world Love.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1132The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/1/18 at 3:19pm

Spongebob just appeared again with 2 dates.

vedahanks
#1133The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/1/18 at 3:30pm

uncageg said: "Spongebob just appeared again with 2 dates."

Thanks! Just saw. I was hoping for 6/10 but maybe we can make a weekday work!

zzdawgg
#1134The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/2/18 at 1:50am

Angels Part 2 tonight in orchestra B 1, 3. PHENOMENAL seats.

Welvek
#1135The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/2/18 at 1:53am

Wow! Nice!

Brad4815
#1136The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/2/18 at 7:12pm

Saw Iceman Cometh Wednesday evening through TDF. Seats were orchestra right, row R. Very last row about 4 seats from the end. Not a terrible view for being so far back.

vedahanks
#1137The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/4/18 at 8:21am

bwaylistener said: "JSquared2 said: "Any recent SPONGEBOB TDF experiences? Seat locations?

"

I'm curious as well. I just got TDF tickets for next Friday night, so I'll report back. I also noticed that the order specifies to come to the theater at least an hour before the show due to construction causing congestion around the theater. At other shows, I've been told not to pick up my TDF tickets till half an hour before the show, so I'm curious what others' experiences have been with Spongebob. Just trying to time out my day!
"

Where were your seats? I just got tix for 6/13 -- so excited!

bwaylistener
#1138The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/4/18 at 11:52am

vedahanks said: "bwaylistener said: "JSquared2 said: "Any recent SPONGEBOB TDF experiences? Seat locations?

"

I'm curious as well. I just got TDF tickets for next Friday night, so I'll report back. I also noticed that the order specifies to come to the theater at least an hour before the show due to construction causing congestion around the theater. At other shows, I've been told not to pick up my TDF tickets till half an hour before the show, so I'm curious what others' experiences have been with Spongebob. Just trying to time out my day!
"

Where were your seats? I just got tix for 6/13 -- so excited!
"

Friday 5/11 was orchestra center, row R! Incredible view! Enjoy the show!!

10086sunset
#1139The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/5/18 at 6:50pm

The first week of Head Over Heels is now available.

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#1140The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/5/18 at 8:41pm

Thanks! Just grabbed tickets.

Caye2
#1141The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/6/18 at 10:55am

10086sunset said: "The first week of Head Over Heels is now available."

My understanding is that musicals are typically $47 on TDF...Head Over Heels is $49.50.  Anyone know why?  Not that $2.50 is a big deal...just curious....

charityhopevalentine2 Profile Photo
charityhopevalentine2
#1142The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/6/18 at 1:31pm

Caye2 said: "10086sunset said: "The first week of Head Over Heels is now available."

My understanding is that musicals are typically $47 on TDF...Head Over Heels is $49.50. Anyone know why? Not that $2.50 is a big deal...just curious....
"

I'm pretty sure it's because it's owned by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels and not Shubert or Nederlander

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1143The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/10/18 at 12:26am

I have never been to BROADWAY BY THE YEARS. Grabbed a ticket for the next concert, Songs of 1988 and 2017. 27 bucks under concerts. Just looked and it is still up.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#1144The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/10/18 at 12:59am

CAROUSEL is up for Tuesday 6/12 and Wednesday 6/13 - 8pm both shows.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

ahhrealmonsters
#1145The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/12/18 at 11:36am

Has anyone done TDF for the American Ballet Theatre @ the Met? Where have the seats been? I'm generally fine sitting in the "nosebleeds" on Broadway, but the Met is HUGE. Thanks!

vedahanks
#1146The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/14/18 at 2:31pm

Had tickets thru TDF for Spongebob Squarepants last night (Wed). There were 5 in my group. Our seats were Orchestra Center, Row Z. We had a marble railing in front of us which was actually night so you didn't have to worry about bumping the seats in front of you.Great view. Only missed some of the up high stuff but it didn't take away from our enjoyment. 

moira8
#1147The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/14/18 at 6:11pm

Anastasia is available for June 17.

cardamon Profile Photo
cardamon
#1148The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/15/18 at 11:11am

ahhrealmonsters said: "Has anyone done TDF for the American Ballet Theatre @ the Met? Where have the seats been?"

I've gone three times this year and my seats have all been far side orchestra: rows G, N, and BB. Good view, as long as you don't have someone tall sitting in front of you (the orchestra section is pretty flat.)

They also have a $35 online rush, if you want to save a couple of dollars.
https://www.metopera.org/season/tickets/rush-page/

ahhrealmonsters
#1149The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/15/18 at 11:36am

cardamon said: "They also have a $35 online rush, if you want to save a couple of dollars.
https://www.metopera.org/season/tickets/rush-page/

"

I didn't know about the online rush. Thanks so much!