SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10

pathman2
#25SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 3:23pm

Is the first row too close?

ChiTheaterFan
#26SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 4:55pm

CindersGolightly said: "Listen....that is a small shred of hope that I will cling onto until the very end of this charming show's run.

"

In the event (which hopefully won't happen) there is no cast recording announced before the end of the run, do we have to give up hope then?  Don't some shows later announce recordings?

I plan to hang onto hope until I eventually forget about it. :)

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#27SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 6:45pm

pathman2 said: "Is the first row too close?"

Most definitely, no, it is not too close.  The stage height is very low and there is a large gap between the first row and the stage.  The first row seats are awesome.  I sat in the third row and I was very jealous of the little old ladies sitting in the front row!!  

There is also a two chair wide empty space (unless it is filled by a handicap ticket holder with a wheel chair for a particular show) on each side of the orchestra center front row (meaning the orchestra center front row is missing a total of four chairs), so if you are in either aisle seat of the second row orchestra center, there is usually nobody in front of you.

Updated On: 4/14/16 at 06:45 PM

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#28SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 7:54pm

THIS NEWS IS WONDERFUL

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#29SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 9:24pm

AWESOME NEWS!!!  The front row is not too close at all! Enjoy!

A Canadian in NYC Profile Photo
A Canadian in NYC
#30SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 9:29pm

Can anyone comment on the seating at Studio 54?  There's pretty decent tickets available for Row AA Front Mezz.  Sometimes that front row can be cramped for long legs.  Is the discount worth it or go for orch ($60 more)? 

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#31SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 11:06pm

It's an intimate house, I would go for the cheaper seats. Enjoy this lovely show! 

Updated On: 4/14/16 at 11:06 PM

A Canadian in NYC Profile Photo
A Canadian in NYC
#32SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/13/16 at 11:37pm

Scarywarhol said: "It's an intimate, I would go for the cheaper seats. Enjoy this lovely show! 

Thanks!  I can't believe I'm actually going to see it.  I left one day in my June trip for last minute shows, and now this has been extended... so looking forward to it!

"

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#33SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/14/16 at 1:38am

Front row center orch (AX) is phenomenal for petite people like me! As others have stated, the stage is set back and very low.

I called Roundabout customer service and they were pretty nice about exchanging my seats (2 separate transactions) :

mid May date to 7/10 - paid $5 price difference plus $15 service charge

mid June date to chg mid mezz seat to front row orch - $15 service charge

Sigh I wish I waited a couple of days later to call - maybe it could've been all under 1 service charge. Also, the agent stated that I'm a subscriber (I did the 3 show package deal) but apparently they claim that the free ticket exchange didn't count… sad

ncgator
#34SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/14/16 at 12:56pm

Very excited about this news!  I am heading up to NYC the weekend of July 4th and was hoping this would extend.  Now if Long Days Journey extends a week, it will be perfect.

FYI, the discount codes seem to be working for the extension dates as well.  

Updated On: 4/14/16 at 12:56 PM

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#35SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/14/16 at 1:02pm

This is perfect! One of my fave musicals but I didn't think I'd get to see it. 7/10 is my birthday. So I took it as a sign and snatched up 3rd row center. This will be a great birthday!

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

valeposh Profile Photo
valeposh
#36SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/14/16 at 4:51pm

A Canadian in NYC - I sat in row AA of front mezz, central seats. Amazing view. You'll love it. 

"Mr Sondheim, look: I made a hat, where there never was a hat, it's a Latin hat at that!"

Sondheimtime Profile Photo
Sondheimtime
#37SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/14/16 at 5:21pm

Can anyone give a recent report on their experience viewing the show via Hiptix location in the rear mezzanine? 

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#38SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/14/16 at 5:26pm

Sondheimtime said: "Can anyone give a recent report on their experience viewing the show via Hiptix location in the rear mezzanine? "

I saw it about 2 weeks ago in the HipTix spot. The sound was good for the most part, with only a few harmonies and lyrics not loud enough. I also brought binoculars but hardly used them. Overall, it was great with only a few minor complaints!

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#39SHE LOVES ME extends until 7/10
Posted: 4/15/16 at 2:15pm

Regarding sitting in the front row of the mezzanine center section -- sure those seats are great, but I don't think they are offered on discounts.  The front row side sections however are, and from past experiences, they should be really fine.  I just got one for next Wednesday's matinee about the middle of the side section front row mezzanine $87.00

Videos