She Loves Me streaming

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#25She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 11:44am

Actually it's not a laptop, but my computer is upstairs and my TV is downstairs -- so that's a long cable.  AirPlay works perfectly for everything else I've streamed from my computer.  Is there a reason this one won't?  We have VERY high speed internet, by the way. 

Liza's Headband
#26She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 11:56am

There was an extensive discussion about this some weeks ago, Patash, but yes... You can absolutely airplay it but remember that it can only be streamed from a computer/laptop since the one-time rental of $9.99 doesn't include the ability to stream it on your iPad or iPhone. A yearlong subscription, however, does include the ability to stream it from your apple devices. 

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#27She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 12:03pm

OK, that part about not being able to stream to an Ipad or Iphone is news to me.  I thought it specifically said you CAN stream to your "mobile device", but didn't see that would only apply to subscribers.   Good thing I already planned to do it to my computer.  And yes did check that my FlashPlayer is up to date.

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#28She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 12:08pm

From the HD site "how to watch":

On Your Mobile Device

1. Use your mobile web browser to log on to BroadwayHD and find the show you'd like to watch.

2. Either purchase a BroadwayHD subscription OR RENT THE INDIVIDUAL SHOW.

3. Hit play

4. For the best viewing experience, put the player in full screen mode using the control in the lower right.

BroadwayHD is delivered via HTML5 on mobile devices.  You do not need Adobe Flash.

Sure sounds to me like you can watch an individually purchased show on a mobile device.  NO?

1. Use your mobile web browser to log in to BroadwayHD™ and find the show you'd like to watch.
  2. Either purchase a BroadwayHD™ subscription or rent the individual show.
  3. Hit play.
  4. For the best viewing experience, put the player in full screen mode using the control in the lower right.
BroadwayHD media is delivered via HTML5 on mobile devices. You do not need Adobe Flash. - See more at: https://www.broadwayhd.com/index.php/general/how_to_watch#sthash.8gGEruyE.dpuf
  1. Use your mobile web browser to log in to BroadwayHD™ and find the show you'd like to watch.
  3. Hit play.
BroadwayHD media is delivered via HTML5 on mobile devices. You do not need Adobe Flash. - See more at: https://www.broadwayhd.com/index.php/general/how_to_watch#sthash.8gGEruyE.dpuf
  3. Hit play.

On Your Mobile Device

3. Hit play.

On Your Mobile Device

3. Hit play.

On Your Mobile Device

3. Hit play.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#29She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 12:12pm

To simplify this, after it streams/airs tonight, it will be available to watch an unlimited amount for one week.  Then they are taking it down and polishing it up and then adding it to their permanent catalogue in a couple of months.  

For those curious ones, they filmed yesterday's 2 performances (matinee and evening) so the polished edit they will be putting on their permanent catalogue will be combining footage from yesterday's 2 performances as well as tonight's live stream.  Tonight's stream will be fully live - any mishaps and all.  

Liza's Headband
#30She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 12:28pm

Patash - that is news to me. It was being reported differently in the other thread that covers this issue extensively. I would recommend checking their Facebook page where they are answering many of these questions. The fact that we're still unsure here is exactly why I think they're totally botching this expansion... 

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#31She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 2:15pm

If anyone is capturing this to MP4, please PM me!

I am still paying to watch tomorrow, but if you can do the above please PM me. =)

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#32She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 2:16pm

Patash said: "From the HD site "how to watch":

On Your Mobile Device

1. Use your mobile web browser to log on to BroadwayHD and find the show you'd like to watch.

2. Either purchase a BroadwayHD subscription OR RENT THE INDIVIDUAL SHOW.

3. Hit play

BroadwayHD is delivered via HTML5 on mobile devices.  You do not need Adobe Flash.

Sure sounds to me like you can watch an individually purchased show on a mobile device.  NO?

3. Hit play.
  3. Hit play.
  3. Hit play.
On Your Mobile Device

3. Hit play.
On Your Mobile Device

3. Hit play.
On Your Mobile Device

3. Hit play.
BroadwayHD media is delivered via HTML5 on mobile devices. You do not need Adobe Flash. - See more at: https://www.broadwayhd.com/index.php/general/how_to_watch#sthash.8gGEruyE.dpuf"

Thanks for repeating this. Someone on ATC seems to think you do need flash.

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat_new/d.php?id=2341363

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

LucyEth
#33She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 4:26pm

Right now I'm having difficulty with the Broadway HD app using Apple TV that I did not have when it was first installed.  I can open the Broadway HD app, but then when I click on "She Loves Me," I get kicked off the Broadway HD app and sent back to my Apple TV menu.  All other Apple TV apps work perfectly.  Any ideas, anyone?  May just tell my CC company to cancel purchases if we're unable to access live stream tonight.

broadwaysfguy
#34She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 7:53pm

im tuning in

this is awesome

please sign up....

with enough revenue this will happen for more shows!!!!

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#35She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 7:53pm

Here we go. Preshow's on!

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Hairspray0901
#36She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 7:54pm

The pre show has started! So excited!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#37She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 7:57pm

this is nice. I'm home, in my pajamas with a beer about to watch a Broadway show LIVE!!!

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Hairspray0901
#38She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 7:59pm

Did anyone else's get stuck on buffering? Hope all the website traffic doesn't mess up the "live" factor

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#39She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:00pm

Yes, the buffering is really killing my vibe. I'm getting the "invalid content segment" bug also. A lot.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#40She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:00pm

Hairspray0901 said: "Did anyone else's get stuck on buffering? Hope all the website traffic doesn't mess up the "live" factor

"

yes. it says it'll start in 2 minutes!

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#41She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:02pm

omg the invalid content segment

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

kelem7
#42She Loves Me streaming

Does anyone else keep getting an error message reading "Invalid Content Segment"? 

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#43She Loves Me streaming

Mine keeps freezing She Loves Me streaming

Hairspray0901
#44She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:03pm

Mine has a shot of the audience and it says "show will begin soon"!

stlrod
#45She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:03pm

All I'm getting is a big black screen.  They've screwed this up royally!

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#46She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:04pm

just so i know: if the live stream keeps effing up and i give up on it tonight, i'll be able to watch it for a week?

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

broadwayboy223
#47She Loves Me streaming

kelem7 said: "Does anyone else keep getting an error message reading "Invalid Content Segment"? 

"

Yeah why is it doing this ?

Blackbird3
#48She Loves Me streaming

Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one having the constant buffering and error messages.

FYI - Apple TV 3 users, I am not using the app and watching it through my browser on my iPad with Airplay. It seems to be working (minus the buffering issues that others seem to be experiencing).

freewilma
#49She Loves Me streaming

Lots of buffering and invalid content. Annoying!