pixeltracker

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!- Page 4

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

PJPan
#75Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:19pm

^ Jealous!

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#76Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:20pm

PJPan said: "I don't think the $52 were going to be available in the first place - immediately after 12pm and accessing the code, every selection for them redirected to the $102 and $177 price points. While presale is nice, it didn't seem to actually offer access to all tickets."

JRB specifically mentioned the cheaper seats in his email so I don't see why that would be the case. My friend's coworker was also going for the $52 seats and encountered the same issue. 

LightsOut90
#77Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:24pm

yeah i got the $52 seat also (grateful) but it looks like it was only the last 7 rows of the balcony at that price point so i wouldnt be surprised if they just (snap) went like that.

PJPan
#78Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:27pm

LightsOut90 said: "yeah i got the $52 seat also (grateful) but it looks like it was only the last 7 rows of the balcony at that price point so i wouldnt be surprised if they just (snap) went like that."

Yeah that's what I figured. Guess my computer isn't as fast as I'd like it to be :)

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#79Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:31pm

Play Esq. said: "Me too! So pumped for this!!!!!  I love this show and both Josh and Cynthia are amazing smiley"

Thank you so much!! Got my ticket yes

I guess I tried refreshing the ticketmaster website too many times and it locked me out. Did the automated system and that worked... took whatever seat was left in the balcony just because I didn't want to miss out lol.

broadwayboy223
#80Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 12:44pm

How sad. My friend and I were gonna try to purchase the cheap seats but it appears they are all gone. If anyone has two together that they are willing to sell for face value  PM me. 

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#81Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 1:17pm

I got Row F in the balcony for the $52 price point.  It's always possible they're holding some of the cheap tickets -- maybe the far sides? -- for the general on-sale.  I guess we'll see on Wednesday.

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#82Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 1:20pm

$172 cheapest seats left for me with that presale code. Oh well, hope everyone that got tickets enjoys it! I'll wait for a recording, unless somehow they left some cheap seats for the general sale.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#84Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 3:24pm

Play Esq. said: "L5YJRB"

Thank you so much. I saw it here first, and was able to get pretty decent seats. :)

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#85Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 3:57pm

Valentina3: My pleasure!  

I'm just happy that so many BWW fans got in!  This is like the OPPOSITE of what happened with the Smash presale: it actually worked!

Tapdance2
#86Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 2:44am

Thanks Play Esq, I wouldn't have seen the tweet. Very excited for this

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#87Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 8:42am

tobiasragg said: "I bought a $177 seat for security but I'm hoping that they release some of the cheaper seats that I'll be able to purchase on Wednesday."

JRB replied to a tweet that they did not hold tickets back for the public sale, so "few, if any" will be left for Wednesday:

https://twitter.com/MrJasonRBrown/status/765404723889442816

Kitzka
#89Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 9:07am

Ugh work was crazy busy yesterday and I didn't get to see this thread and missed the presale code and the presale. 

I tried just now for any seat but nothing came up Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

Congrats to everyone who got a ticket. Please come back and let us know how it is!

broadway_show_fan Profile Photo
broadway_show_fan
#90Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 9:45am

I would also like to say thank you! I saw it here first and got loge seats but all the way on the side. Can't be too bad for a 2 person musical, though, right?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#91Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 9:54am

LightsOut90 said: "yeah i got the $52 seat also (grateful) but it looks like it was only the last 7 rows of the balcony at that price point so i wouldnt be surprised if they just (snap) went like that"

JRB sez on the Twitter: "The $50 tickets were snapped up within six minutes. Not by bots, just by fans. We deliberately kept those 7 rows at an affordable price." And if the six minutes confuses, I think that is based on people completing the purchase, not being able to select them, so probably way less time...

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#92Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 11:12am

The performance definitely looks sold out now. I'm so excited I keep listening to original off-Bway, 2013 revival, and the movie version "Jamie Is Over" over and over again. Cannot wait for Cynthia's voice to do this. *shivers*

THIS. NEEDS. TO. BE. RECORDED!

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

PJPan
#93Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 11:18am

Yeah, I felt like a dummy after saying they probably didn't sell the $52 tix.

I snagged two at $102 and if I get $52 tomorrow, will offer the other ones for sale.

Liza's Headband
#94Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 12:03pm

Valentina3 said: "The performance definitely looks sold out now. I'm so excited I keep listening to original off-Bway, 2013 revival, and the movie version "Jamie Is Over" over and over again. Cannot wait for Cynthia's voice to do this. *shivers*

THIS. NEEDS. TO. BE. RECORDED!
"

The name of that song is "Still Hurting," not "Jamie is Over." 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#95Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 1:06pm

Thanks, Liza. God I'd love to see your stand up act. 

ren598
#96Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 2:51pm

Just checked ticketmaster and there are only pricey single loge seats left.  3 in total.  I guess there won't be any left for the general public tomorrow.

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#97Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 3:10pm

I’m pretty pissed off about this. I’m happy for everyone that got tickets, but what’s the point of setting a public sale date if you’re going to just release all of the tickets over the weekend and let them sellout, without any chance for the general public to buy any?? I was really excited for this and now there’s zero chance I’ll get a chance, and it’s just because I didn’t check my damn twitter this weekend. Anyway, I guess just keep me in mind for anyone that has a ticket to spare or can’t go. Otherwise, have a good time and make sure to report back!

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#98Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 4:14pm

They could be holding seats specifically for the public sale tomorrow.  We wouldn't be able to tell by looking at the map now.  So I'd still check tomorrow when they go on sale, because the chance isn't actually zero.

neonlightsxo
#99Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 4:49pm

Yeah, what Taryn said. JRB may think he is Ticketmaster, but he is not.

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#100Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 4:51pm

Thanks for the reassurance guys! Appreciate it, especially since I felt like all hope was gone due to his tweets.

broadwayboy223
#101Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 4:59pm

Again if anyone is willing to sell there $52 seats my friend and I are looking to purchase them. We need two. I know its a long shot so if it comes up please PM me