pixeltracker

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!- Page 7

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

Relevance81491
#150Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/20/16 at 10:53am

Just bought a pair on Ticketmaster!!!  There is still 1 seat left )$177

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#151Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/29/16 at 7:57pm

One more "chance"?

"There might be a raffle for tickets to The Last Five Years benefit with @joshuahenry20 & @CynthiaEriVo. I mean, that would be good, right?"

https://twitter.com/MrJasonRBrown/status/770409040694349824

ads08
#152Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/29/16 at 8:34pm

Jason Robert Brown just sent the link to the raffle to his mailing list.  Good luck!

https://www.crowdrise.com/BradyLastFiveYears

ads08
#153Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/29/16 at 8:36pm

They are raffling off two pairs of orchestra seats and one pair will get to meet the stars.  Also, it is $10 per raffle entry 

alliesinger Profile Photo
alliesinger
#154Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/29/16 at 10:01pm

OK but seriously. Is there ANY chance of a recording of this? I'd buy it. It's a fundraiser -- they'd make so much money of selling the audio or video of the performance. Broadway HD maybe, at least? They could donate part of the viewing fee? How do we make this happen?

gimlet2
#155Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/29/16 at 11:53pm

ads08 said: "They are raffling off two pairs of orchestra seats and one pair will get to meet the stars.  Also, it is $10 per raffle entry 

"

It's $10 for 1 entry, $25 for 3 or $50 for 7. They will break down each donation amount to maximize the number of entries ($80 = $50(7) + $25(3) + $5(0) = 10 entries).

Interesting bits from the fine print:
- There's a max of 200 entries per person, which I think can be reached with $1425 in total donations.
- Canadian winners will also need to answer a "mathematical skill-based test question."
- The estimated value of the runner-up prize ($525) is more than the meet+greet package ($500).

Updated On: 8/29/16 at 11:53 PM

Liza's Headband
#156Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/30/16 at 11:01am

alliesinger said: "OK but seriously. Is there ANY chance of a recording of this? I'd buy it. It's a fundraiser -- they'd make so much money of selling the audio or video of the performance. Broadway HD maybe, at least? They could donate part of the viewing fee? How do we make this happen?

"

Not financially viable. Please see any number of threads on recording/broadcasting musical theatre performances and concerts for a more detailed response, many of which are from me.

neonlightsxo
#157Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/30/16 at 11:17am

I think the $25 donation is a great "deal". 3 chances? I did it.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#158Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/1/16 at 10:59am

I'm so excited for this. Have been listening to the original off-Bway album of late, and went back to Cynthia's "I Can Do Better Than That" this morning and was SO elated. This is going to a crazy night! :)

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Relevance81491
#159Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/1/16 at 11:29am

^where is there a recording of Cynthia singing I Can Do Better Than That????  Link appreciated 

ren598
#160Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/1/16 at 12:12pm

Cynthia singing I Can Do Better Than That.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMseJUJyD8A

VintageSnarker
#161Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/1/16 at 5:25pm

gimlet2 said: "Canadian winners will also need to answer a "mathematical skill-based test question." "

Lol. What?

Margo319
#162Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/2/16 at 4:47pm

I also think that a recording is a great idea.  All the proceeds can go to charity.  I understand it costs a good amount to record it, but I think it's worth it and the entire idea around it is to raise money.  

ren598
#163Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/5/16 at 5:34am

The performance lineup and set schedule for today's Elsie Fest is out.  Based on the performance time,  looks like Cynthia Erico will be performing with both Pasek and Paul and Jason Robert Brown.  Still hoping Jason and Cynthia will do something from Last 5 Years.  May be wishful thinking on my part but also would make sense if they've been rehearsing for next week's show to preview a selection or two from it.

http://www.elsiefest.com

Liza's Headband
#164Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/5/16 at 9:56am

Margo319 said: "I also think that a recording is a great idea.  All the proceeds can go to charity.  I understand it costs a good amount to record it, but I think it's worth it and the entire idea around it is to raise money.  "

1000% not happening

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#165Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/6/16 at 12:15am

https://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay/TV-Cynthia-Erivo-Performs-I-Can-Do-Better-Than-That-with-Jason-Robert-Brown-20160905

She is a goddess! The orchestration is.....different. Is that what they're using for the upcoming concert?

ren598
#166Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/6/16 at 7:06am

Even with the restart and the flub on lyrics, this was definitely one of the hightlights of this year's Elsie Fest for me.  Here my video of Cynthia Erivo singing 'I Can Do Better Than That'.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGAsTjxX7Xs

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#167Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/6/16 at 9:38am

Yikes, it looks like she's flubbed the song lyrics in both performances of "I Can Do Better Than That." She's so terrific though so I'm not holding this against her(she's human and I'm sure this happens to every performer.) God, I love that woman.

freewilma
#168Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/6/16 at 9:40am

ljay889 said: "https://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay/TV-Cynthia-Erivo-Performs-I-Can-Do-Better-Than-That-with-Jason-Robert-Brown-20160905

She is a goddess! The orchestration is.....different. Is that what they're using for the upcoming concert?

The addition of the horns in the accompaniment sure seems new.  It will be interesting to see if they keep it for the show

thomas07373
#169Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/6/16 at 8:22pm

Looks there there are some center orch tickets that were released on Ticketmaster, but only with a password. It doesn't seem to be the same as the presale password. Does anyone have any other ideas?

dietz
#170Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/6/16 at 8:41pm

I honestly could not be more excited. I probably won't be able to see it though Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

Margo319
#171Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/6/16 at 9:57pm

Yeah, I have done a bunch of research but cannot find the code for the seats that have opened up.  Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

gimlet2
#172Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/7/16 at 12:12am

^ On twitter, Jason Robert Brown hinted at an annoucement 1pm today.

thomaspaine
#173Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/7/16 at 1:45pm

I was literally right there when he tweeted the code and still wasn't able to get tickets. Apparently there were only 28 released.

neonlightsxo
#174Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 9/7/16 at 1:46pm

Why does he think people look at his twitter constantly? I guess those of us who don't won't get to go.