pixeltracker

American Horror Story Season 6- Page 3

American Horror Story Season 6

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#50American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/19/16 at 11:09am

Evan Peters is secretly giving his audition for King George III in the HAMILTON movie here, right?

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#51American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/19/16 at 11:56am

As much as the entire AHS series tends to, well, " I love it, I hated that year, great new season, I still hate it" garner its' viewing audience, there are several episodes, and scenes, and an absolutely top notch cast, being very inclusive and largely of LGBTQ performers, actors that don't fit the mode, and moments of pure entertainment. 

Seeing Jessica Lange do "The Name Game" or "Life On Mars"...Sarah Paulson, year after year giving amazingly complex performance, the character roles like Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett, the brilliant Dennis O'Hare. 

I may not "like" everything single thing about the show but you can't overlook these moments and scenes.

We will see what happens tonight!        

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#52American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/19/16 at 1:58pm

Darquegk, I was thinking about that too. Can he sing?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#53American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/19/16 at 3:12pm

He sang on Freak Show, and in my honest opinion, Nirvana has a smaller range but is more musically demanding than "You'll Be Back," which is more character work than anything. Jonathan Groff is probably a better singer than the part necessarily needs.

In terms of other "actors who sing a little," I'd like to see Ty Burrell as George- he doesn't really fit the "young, fey twink" type the part tends towards, but his childlike affect and arch, wry delivery always make me think he'd really sink his teeth into the part.

Call_me_jorge
#54American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/19/16 at 4:17pm

http://www.vulture.com/2016/10/lady-gaga-has-been-the-ahs-supreme-all-along.html?mid=twitter_vulture

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#55American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/20/16 at 4:57am

Oh, y'all wanted a twist?

Flipping the script to found footage is pretty smart. Again, I think they gave a bit too much away by saying that everyone dies in the next three days except one, but I am entertained. They are certainly doing a better job staying on topic this season. Maybe switching things up so dramatically halfway through helped with that. 

Paulson's story of an older woman with a younger man gives opportunity for her to respond to crap comments she has gotten about her own relationship. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Call_me_jorge
#56American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/20/16 at 7:40am

I felt bad for Kathy bates character

phantom phan2
#57American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/21/16 at 6:07am

i thought it was fantastic! One of the best episodes of American Horror Story period. I think they don't give too much with the 'all die but one' thing. It kind of makes me more suspenseful as I know only one can survive and have no idea who, and am terrified of how they will all die off.

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#58American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/21/16 at 5:15pm

Loved this episode so much. Kathy Bates was genius. I hope they can keep this tone for the remaining episodes. By far their most focused season. And there are genuine thrills that the series has always been sorely lacking. 

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#59American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/22/16 at 10:19am

One of my favorite episodes of the series, by far. Who knew American Horror Story could actually still be suspenseful, clever, and scary? Great game changer to what was rapidly becoming a snoozer of a season. If I had to listen to those talking heads say "I've never been more scared in my life" one more time, I was going to lose it.

Excited to see what the rest of the season has in store. And whatever they're setting up with Kathy Bates's Agnes character has got me hooked. Shoutout to first-time director, Angela Bassett, for getting this ball rolling!

Mildred Plotka
#60American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/22/16 at 11:53am

Bassett did a phenomenal job directing.  Though it's not her first directing gig.  She also did the Whitney movie. 

EvanK Profile Photo
EvanK
#61American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/22/16 at 2:37pm

Honestly I've loved this season in its entirety so far. Right up there with Murder House and Asylum. It has made me jump so many times, it's a neat concept, and I loved that it was all secret until the first episode. 

I found with Coven, Freak Show, and Hotel there were times I felt the episodes would drag, I'd be checking how much longer I had... but this show, I get so mad when it ends, it feels so short!! 

LOVE IT

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#62American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/22/16 at 8:05pm

Cheyenne needs to eat- he looks really thin in the face- like, seriously! LOL

Darreyl with an L!

Call_me_jorge
#63American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/22/16 at 8:12pm

Just a few ideas 

Jessica Lange will show up as the real butcher.

Evan peters will show up as a ghost of his Rory character 

Mildred Plotka
#64American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/22/16 at 8:16pm

Hope he's taking care of that wart or whatever it is. 

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#65American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/26/16 at 11:06pm

Tonight was insane.

Hairspray0901
#66American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/26/16 at 11:35pm

gleek4114 said: "Tonight was insane.

"

I second this. Holy sh*t!!!!! Craziest episode they've had since season 2...omg.

Call_me_jorge
#67American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 8:47am

If it's true that all the season have been reenactments and that all the real actors actors(as in our world) in those seasons have been the same characters(as in th actors in that world) then I wonder, if there are more seasons, if we will still see Sarah Paulson or Evan peters, Kathy bates etc. I wonder if this is their way of trying to go fresh next season. They are going to have an all new cast and what not. 

Call_me_jorge
#68American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 8:49am

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Also I wonder who is playing the real butcher. I thought Agnes' body was just being taken over by the butcher, but it turned out she was actually insane.

Hairspray0901
#69American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 9:08am

Call_me_jorge said: "

Also I wonder who is playing the real butcher. I thought Agnes' body was just being taken over by the butcher, but it turned out she was actually insane.

"

IMDB is your friend...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5915294/?ref_=ttep_ep7

Susan Berger.

Call_me_jorge
#70American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 9:53am

Also, is there a reason why lady gaga is still the witch? Like the separation of what's reality and fake is getting confusing. I thought lady gaga played the character as apart of the fake series. 

Mildred Plotka
#71American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 10:31am

"I'm not American, I'm not used to all this carnage! "

Great episode with humor in the right places.  Shocked how good this season has been. 

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#72American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 4:33pm

Jorge, that was not 

Lady Gaga as the real witch

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Call_me_jorge
#73American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 4:49pm

Are you kidding? Yes it was.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#74American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 4:52pm

did you see her credited in the episode? it was not her. no one that played in the recreation has appeared as the real character.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."