pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets - Page 2

Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets

HSky
#25Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/17/16 at 10:22am

At the very bottom of the page (when not viewing on mobile) there should be a link to order status that asks for your email and the (new) order number. It won't show on your regular previous orders listing.

Updated On: 10/17/16 at 10:22 AM

kreichelt
#26Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/17/16 at 11:55am

Ugh, still waiting.  Just checked with Telecharge who said "looks like they just haven't gotten to yours yet".  Mine are to mailed and are for the very start of the run, so how are they prioritizing these??  Anyway, she promised it should be soon.

Keiichi2 Profile Photo
Keiichi2
#27Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/17/16 at 1:20pm

kreichelt said: "Ugh, still waiting.  Just checked with Telecharge who said "looks like they just haven't gotten to yours yet".  Mine are to mailed and are for the very start of the run, so how are they prioritizing these??  Anyway, she promised it should be soon.

Thanks to HSky, I checked my information on the website, and it was all there.  I'm in Center Orchestra A111, second row, three seats in.

You should be getting your info very soon, kreichelt.  I'm seeing it on Wednesday, November 16, which is the third day of previews.  I'm having my tickets mailed to me, like you are.  I got my notification yesterday by e-mail, so you should be getting yours very soon, I would think.

Updated On: 10/17/16 at 01:20 PM

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#28Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/17/16 at 2:08pm

Did anybody order aisle seats and not get aisle seats in the new theater? That's what I'm most worried about.

sgreen3 Profile Photo
sgreen3
#29Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/17/16 at 2:21pm

I'm seeing the first preview on the 14th. After pestering Telecharge over email last weekend, I got the "your tickets have been purchased" email on 10/11 and the email with the e-tickets on 10/13 (probably unrelated to the pestering).

I was center balcony row D, one off the aisle at the Belasco, and I am now in row G, mezzanine right, but on the aisle. I'll definitely take it!

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#30Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/20/16 at 5:26pm

I just received the "Your Tickets are Purchased" email for my hard tickets for December 29. However, when I logged in to see where my seats are, it says that that order (the new one) has been cancelled. I'm not happy with the new seats they offered (I had two aisle seats). Currently on hold with Telecharge on the phone. I will give an update when I can! Anyone else have this issue?

LesWickedly
#31Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/20/16 at 5:42pm

Kade, trying to understand, but are you saying you had 2 aisle seats in the Belasco and your new seats are not on the aisle?

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#32Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/20/16 at 5:59pm

LesWickedly,

Yes, that's what happened. It's (hopefully) in the process of being resolved. At the Belasco, I had C 112 and C2, both aisles. At the Music Box, I got the same seat NUMBERS. The problem is, at the Music Box, C112 is not an aisle seat.

The Telecharge rep said my issue is going in a "special folder" re: the DEH theatre swap that "special people" are working on. He assured me that I'm in no danger of losing my seats to the show and that they will try to get me the two aisle seats. So now I'm just waiting and hoping Telecharge doesn't screw this up. 

Updated On: 10/20/16 at 05:59 PM

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#33Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets

LesWickedly,

Yes, that's what happened. It's (hopefully) in the process of being resolved. At the Belasco, I had C 112 and C2, both aisles. At the Music Box, I got the same seat NUMBERS. The problem is, at the Music Box, C112 is not an aisle seat.

The Telecharge rep said my issue is going in a "special folder" re: the DEH theatre swap that "special people" are working on. He assured me that I'm in no danger of losing my seats to the show and that they will try to get me the two aisle seats. So now I'm just waiting and hoping Telecharge doesn't screw this up. 

Updated On: 10/20/16 at 05:59 PM

10086sunset
#34Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets

Has anyone checked their Audience Rewards?

Seems that my original purchase was removed and the new Music Box tickets have not been added...

Does anyone have the show showing in their rewards?

HSky
#35Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/20/16 at 8:08pm

I'm not seeing mine in Audience Rewards, either. 

sgreen3 Profile Photo
sgreen3
#36Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/20/16 at 8:33pm

My new one did not get added to Audience Rewards either. But since they gave me the Telecharge order number in the email, I was able to fill out the missing points request form and now it shows in 'pending' again.

mtchairs Profile Photo
mtchairs
#37Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/20/16 at 10:57pm

Funnily enough, my new DEH tickets for the Music Box Theatre are showing in my Audience Rewards account, even though Telecharge still only shows the original 'cancelled' tickets at the Belasco.

I also have a new pending charge on my credit card, with no corresponding refund as yet, and have not received any emails from Telecharge since Oct 3!

LesWickedly
#38Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/21/16 at 11:46pm

I received the confirmation that they were purchased today. I was the 2nd row of the left orchestra at Belasco and now I'm in the first, Row A. Is that too close? Did anyone sit there during Shuffle Along?

orlikethecolorpurple
#39Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/21/16 at 11:58pm

I still haven't heard anything, there have been no charges to my bank account or changes to my Audience Rewards account, and my ticket is for the first preview. 

verdigris
#40Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 7:15am

I'm also still waiting. I have emailed them a couple of times as the credit card I purchased them with had to be cancelled. I got a response that a manager would contact me but have still heard nothing in weeks.

Keiichi2 Profile Photo
Keiichi2
#41Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 9:25am

I received my new ticket in the mail yesterday, so hopefully you guys will get yours soon.

Updated On: 10/22/16 at 09:25 AM

RussT2
#42Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 1:17pm

LesWickedly said: "Did anybody order aisle seats and not get aisle seats in the new theater? That's what I'm most worried about."

I called Telecharge this morning and got 2 seats on the aisle in row N for Nov 16th.

Another Winter Profile Photo
Another Winter
#43Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 1:26pm

Just got my replacement tickets in the mail! I bought center front mezzanine for the Belasco and they gave me the same for Music Box, I'm so relieved

Whateverjsays
#44Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 1:41pm

I got a charge taken out Tuesday and by Thursday I had my refund and tickets available! 

melora
#45Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 6:18pm

My two aisle seats were replaced by non-aisle seats.  When I called to complain, I was told that it had to be addressed by email.  It's been 24 hours and I have had no reply to my email.  Perhaps I will call again, since some of you had luck getting this straightened out by phone.

LesWickedly
#46Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 6:28pm

I'm asking again just because I'm a little worried that it's too close, but has anyone sat in the front row of the left orchestra? It's more in line with the 2nd row of the center orchestra so it's not as close as the front row of the center orchestra. Any insight appreciated. 

Updated On: 10/22/16 at 06:28 PM

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#47Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 10/22/16 at 7:13pm

I have tickets for the first preview and I had no updates!

Whateverjsays
#48Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 11/6/16 at 8:41pm

Any updates on the Audience Rewards? It disappeared after I got the new tickets, so I entered in the new order number but it tells me it's invalid and won't register my points 

sgreen3 Profile Photo
sgreen3
#49Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets
Posted: 11/6/16 at 10:32pm

Whateverjsays said: "Any updates on the Audience Rewards? It disappeared after I got the new tickets, so I entered in the new order number but it tells me it's invalid and won't register my points "

My new order number from the "Your tickets have been purchased" email was accepted by the 'missing points' form, but I've called Audience Rewards customer service in the past for another missing points scenario (bought in person at one of the valid box offices) and they were able to work it out based on the info that I had available.

Maybe the order number in your email was somehow incorrect? If you got print-at-home tickets, it may also be on there.