pixeltracker

President Trump: The Coming Impeachment- Page 3

President Trump: The Coming Impeachment

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#50President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/17/16 at 6:28pm

CarlosAlberto said: "3. I WILL avoid demonizing people who don’t agree with me about this election, recognizing that it’s as wrong to stereotype Trump supporters as anybody else. I will avoid Hitler metaphors, recognizing that they stop conversations and rarely persuade. I’ll remind myself that no side has a monopoly on truth and that many Trump supporters are good people who want the best for the country. The left already has gotten into trouble for condescending to working-class people, and insulting all Trump supporters as racists simply magnifies that problem.

Yeah, good luck with getting that point across with the drama queens on this board. Emphasis on drama, emphasis on queens.... 

:: DROPS MIC :: "

That's a pretty pathetic mic drop.

I have close friends who have been harassed/physically threatened by racist/homophobic Trump supporters on the street since the election. No one is being a drama queen.

Also...when did you become a troll?

A Director
#51President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/17/16 at 9:51pm

Carlos,

Unlike you, everyone doesn't have a Sugar Daddy to whisk them off to Italy.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#52President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 1:12am

Carlos became a troll when he decided that politics meant expressing hatred.

Also--is "mic drop" something others are supposed to say about you? Isn't saying it about something you said yourself just a little pathetic? Like those guys online who describe themselves as "hot" when others describe that as "not."

As Carlos's beloved President-elect would say, "Sad."

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#53President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 12:22pm

Thank you for the laughs ladies. Fucking hilarious. Y'all should get a sit-com. 

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#54President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 12:31pm

#LeaveCarlosAlone

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#55President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 12:34pm

Gary Belis points out:  "Including last week's results, the Republicans have lost the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections."

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#56President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 1:59pm

Thats like saying the Yankees hit more homeruns than the Cubs last year. 

When They Go Low, I Go High

BroadwayConcierge
#57President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 2:01pm

Petralicious said: "Thats like saying the Yankees hit more homeruns than the Cubs last year."

LOL. Petra, I love you.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#58President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 2:45pm

Reposting from a friend:

Paul Ryan is currently conducting a phone survey on who supports the ACA (Obamacare). You don't have to speak directly to anyone, just call and after the message press a number to indicate your support.
202-225-0600
Press 2 to hear the survey. You have to listen to a long message (1 minute) about how Speaker Ryan wants to dismantle the ACA, and how President Obama had the nerve to veto the bill. Be patient and wait for the survey.
Then press 1 if you support of the ACA (Obamacare).
Bonus: You don't have to talk to anyone, or call numerous times to get through. It's an automated survey

javero Profile Photo
javero
#59President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 2:55pm

I'll take the survey later.  Thanks for sharing PJ!

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#60President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/18/16 at 8:33pm

Thank you BroadwayConcierge 

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#61President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/19/16 at 7:30am

"Thats like saying the Yankees hit more homeruns than the Cubs last year."

Love this post for obvious reason - lol.

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#62President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/19/16 at 7:41am

"Gary Belis points out:  "Including last week's results, the Republicans have lost the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.""

Seriously, you are almost pathetic. It is all about winning the electoral college and the popular vote means nothing.  You may not like that because your candidate lost but if the roles were reversed and Trump won the popular and Hillary won the electoral college I am sure your view would be different - lol. Republican candidates for President don't even bother going to California, NY etc because they know they will not win these states. These states are where the Democrats pile up the big vote totals. If the popular vote mattered, I think the campaign stops would be a heck of a lot different. This year, I think Hillary and Trump  were residents of NC - lol.  

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#63President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/19/16 at 8:55am

Recovering down here, this helped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bazdtnmHfzg

Stephanatic

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Kinky Boy Profile Photo
Kinky Boy
#65President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/20/16 at 2:36pm

If he gets impeached, don't we get stuck with Pence? He's even scarier. If that's the case, lets just hope a democrat destroys him in 4 years. The only reason he won was because people wanted change...he won't be able to use that argument in 4 years, plus he's the most hated president.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#66President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/20/16 at 4:07pm

Pence after an impeachment (or resignation) would be a lame duck, as Gerald Ford was after the resignation of Richard Nixon.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#67President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/20/16 at 4:09pm

"We love to point the finger and say that no one hid my family. We love to say that no one stood up when our families were ripped out of homes and forced onto trains, not necessarily by German Nazi but by Ukrainians, by Lithuanians, by Russians who had been our neighbors. Well here is our chance, people! Muslims are now being threatened. Immigrants are being threatened.  And we are saying to you we are going to be with your community. Never again means never again. Never again means never again! We are put on this planet with a purpose from God. We are now alive in a moment of history that will test us. That's an awesome obligation. Have hope. Do not fear. Okay, fear, but do not let the fear paralyze you. One thing I ask from God is to be with me every day so I have the strength to do what is right. To put myself on the line, not shut myself off. To have hope. To have courage” -

--Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum,  Friday, November 11, 2016

Petralicious
#68President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/21/16 at 10:00am

Always a great way to show how overdramatic you are by using the Holocaust for a comparison to anything, but especially a free and fair election even if it doesnt have the outcome we all hoped. 

BroadwayConcierge
#69President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/21/16 at 10:23am

STOP USING THE HOLOCAUST AND/OR THE 20TH-CENTURY PERSECUTION OF JEWS AS A COMPARISON TO THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION!!!

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#70President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/21/16 at 10:23am

I saw the tour of Cabaret in Charlotte last week, and it was stunningly relevant for our current times.  While I refuse to believe 60 million Americans are racists, bigots, misogynists, etc., the result of this election has clearly emboldened those who are, and it looks like some of those folks will find their way into Trump's cabinet and inner circle.  The rise of fascism should be studied and analyzed to ensure it doesn't happen here and now.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Petralicious
#71President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/21/16 at 11:07am

BroadwayConcierge said: "STOP USING THE HOLOCAUST AND/OR THE 20TH-CENTURY PERSECUTION OF JEWS AS A COMPARISON TO THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION!!!

"Isnt this the first rule of discussions?

BroadwayConcierge
#72President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/21/16 at 11:12am

Petralicious said: "Isnt this the first rule of discussions?"

You would think so...

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#73President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/21/16 at 11:50am

Broadway Concierge, are you Jewish? I'm going to guess not. Because if you were, you'd know that what's happening now scares the everloving SH*T out of us. What we're seeing happening all over this country is what we were warned about by our elders and raised from the beginning to fight against should it ever happen again, ALWAYS being told that it COULD happen again. Comparing things and people to Hitler had always been a bit like the boy who cried wolf. But now the wolf is actually here and we MUST stand up and fight like hell against what's going on and what appears to be coming. 

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#74President Trump: The Coming Impeachment
Posted: 11/21/16 at 11:53am

Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’

"But now his tone changed as he began to tell the audience of more than 200 people, mostly young men, what they had been waiting to hear. He railed against Jews and, with a smile, quoted Nazi propaganda in the original German. America, he said, belonged to white people, whom he called the “children of the sun,” a race of conquerors and creators who had been marginalized but now, in the era of President-elect Donald J. Trump, were “awakening to their own identity.”

As he finished, several audience members had their arms outstretched in a Nazi salute. When Mr. Spencer, or perhaps another person standing near him at the front of the room — it was not clear who — shouted, “Heil the people! Heil victory,” the room shouted it back.

These are exultant times for the alt-right movement, which was little known until this year, when it embraced Mr. Trump’s campaign and he appeared to embrace it back. He chose as his campaign chairman Stephen K. Bannon, the media executive who ran the alt-right’s most prominent platform, Breitbart News, and then named him as a senior adviser and chief strategist."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/alt-right-salutes-donald-trump.html?_r=0