iowaopoly08
#1950Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/7/18 at 11:03pm

Only $450 premiums left at the moment  if anyone else was looking 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1951Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/7/18 at 11:06pm

iowaopoly08 said: "Only $450 premiums left at the moment if anyone else was looking"

Looks like M 28 is still available, you just have to uncheck the premium options.

bwaylistener
#1952Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/7/18 at 11:07pm

iowaopoly08 said: "Only $450 premiums left at the moment if anyone else was looking"

For me, the cheaper seats wouldn't show up on my computer, only on my phone.

#1953Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/7/18 at 11:34pm

What are my chances for these standing room tickets for this weekend? Seems like paying full price is my only option for this show but SRO deal sounded random and ideal

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#1954Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/7/18 at 11:36pm

korenglish said: "What are my chances for these standing room tickets for this weekend? Seems like paying full price is my only option for this show but SRO deal sounded random and ideal"

Unless things have changed, SRO is only available through the lottery, so you can't just get them day-of at the box office. So, your chances are 1 in a large number.

#1955Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/7/18 at 11:39pm

Lisa-upstate said: "RECENT REPORT FROM THE FRONT LINES!

so do ya wanna see Evan Hansen? Next week should be a perfect time to pull off what I did!

I arrived on Tues 20th at the Come From Away line(across the street from Dear Evan) at 9:40. I had my daughter and her friend. We were about 10th in line. As it got closer to 10AM, I wondered if Dear Evan opened their box office then too for some deals. I had seen Come From Away already, so at 10am, when I saw Dear Evan's door open, I walked over! at 10am! I was the only person there!!!! I asked 'do you have any cheap tickets for tonight?'. She said 'would you like standing room for $42?' I said sure and took a pair! I was out the door in 90 seconds. I walked back over to girls, and they were just about at the window there. They bought their rush seats for that show BUT they were very jealous of my score. I told them worry not...we will get you some tomorrow!

"

I thought so too but then I read this? 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#1956Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/7/18 at 11:47pm

korenglish said: "I thought so too but then I read this?"

I don't tend to trust something one person did once, but if you're in town, certainly worth a try. But it could just be that they had held some SRO back from the lottery, and then didn't need them for the production team or something. Some shows hold some SRO for new cast members to watch the show, etc., but good luck!

yesraccoons Profile Photo
yesraccoons
#1957Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/8/18 at 10:33am

korenglish said: "What are my chances for these standing room tickets for this weekend? Seems like paying full price is my only option for this show but SRO deal sounded random and ideal"

It's possible to have left over standing room from people not claiming lottery tickets. I went to the box office at 2:03 during a Wednesday matinee once and they sold me an extra standing room.  

Thanakorn Thaminkaew
#1958Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/9/18 at 12:19am

To begin with,thanks for Lisa-upstate's advice about standing tickets.

I went to the ticlet office this Wednesday (3/7) at 9.50 am. and there were about 8 people in the line. Everyone, including me, who asked for $42 standing ticket got it for either 2 pm or 8 pm (I went for 8 pm).

Standing area is amazing. There is a number on it so you do not have to come early to get the best standing spot. It is right after the last orchestra row and you had like a counter that you can put your arms and your drink (search online for the photo)

Generally, my advice would be just walk to the office and ask for tickets (weekdays for better chance).

Updated On: 3/9/18 at 12:19 AM

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#1959Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/9/18 at 12:31am

Thanks for the update! Will have to try my luck at it.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1960Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/10/18 at 10:28am

CT2NYC said: "If anyone's interested in seeing Kristolyn Lloyd's final performance this Sunday, 3/11, there are a handful of regularly-priced seats still available. Orchestra M 28, $199, orchestra N 21-23 $199, and mezzanine K 4, $135. On the full site, they only show up if the premium seats are unchecked. This will be the last chance to see Taylor with the rest of the original cast!"

For anyone interested, more $199 seats are available for tomorrow's show: orchestra L 21-23 & orchestra N 22-28.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1961Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/10/18 at 10:46am

CT2NYC said: "CT2NYC said: "If anyone's interested in seeing Kristolyn Lloyd's final performance this Sunday, 3/11, there are a handful of regularly-priced seats still available. Orchestra M 28, $199, orchestra N 21-23 $199, and mezzanine K 4, $135. On the full site, they only show up if the premium seats are unchecked. This will be the last chance to see Taylor with the rest of the original cast!"

For anyone interested, more $199 seats are available for tomorrow's show:orchestra L 21-23 &orchestra N 22-28.
"

M 27 & O 28 are also available.

evasaal
#1962Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/14/18 at 1:43pm

Thanakorn Thaminkaew said: "To begin with,thanks for Lisa-upstate's advice about standing tickets.

I went to the ticlet office this Wednesday (3/7) at 9.50 am. and there were about 8 people in the line. Everyone, including me, who asked for $42 standing ticket got it for either 2 pm or 8 pm (I went for 8 pm).

Standing area is amazing. There is a number on it so you do not have to come early to get the best standing spot. It is right after the last orchestra row and you had like a counter that you can put your arms and your drink (search online for the photo)

Generally, my advice would be just walk to the office and ask for tickets (weekdays for better chance).
"

Thanks all for this invaluable info -- I was also able to get 2 SRO tickets for tonight's 8pm show. I arrived this morning (3/14) at 9am and was 6th in line (though several more people joined them by the end making me 9th). I'm not totally sure how many SRO tickets were available because most of the people ahead of me decided to wait for seated cancellations. I think going on a day with matinee and evening shows increases your chances as well.

Very excited to see the show for my first time tonight.

nabajamba
#1963Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 3/14/18 at 6:42pm

I was 9th in line (8th? 10th? One of those two maybe, I didn't count) this morning and got the last SRO for the matinee!

LesWickedly
#1964Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 4/23/18 at 5:21pm

Any recent updates on Standing Room? Hoping to grab one when I'm there in June. 

HatchKat
#1965Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 4/27/18 at 8:30am

Bumping this as I’m curious what the latest status is as well!

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#1966Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 4/28/18 at 11:07pm

curious as well, any updates?

TJJ1296
#1967Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 4/29/18 at 7:21pm

Any updates on times/days that are best to try for SRO?

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#1968Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/6/18 at 9:03am

So I’m bumping this as I am the only person on the line right now at 9am in Sunday May 6. I will give an update once the BO opens for the people who have been asking

LesWickedly
#1969Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/8/18 at 10:09pm

Hey Megs! Would love to hear if you were successful or not.

michaelhale
#1970Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/8/18 at 10:14pm

Oh! I'll give a few reports: on a Wednesday last month my friend's boyfriend went at 9AM and was the first person there and more people began to line up at 9:20. He got 2 standing room tickets, I don't know what else happened.

Thursday May 3rd me and a friend lined up at 8AM and no one else ever arrived, we tried to get three standing room tickets (one for another friend), and we were told they only had two.

This past Saturday, the 5th, my friend went (I don't know when), and with their friends they got 5 standing room tickets all together.

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#1971Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/9/18 at 7:25am

I tried for SRO last sunday, got there at 10 and was second in line. I was very surprised actually. I ended up getting the ticket and I counted at least 6 more people getting one as well.

dbird
#1972Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/10/18 at 11:16pm

After reading the board, we tried today. We got there briefly after 7:30 and were second and third in line, more people started arriving after 9. We got SRO (number 107/108 in case it matters). Got seated for act 2 so amazing deal.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1973Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/10/18 at 11:47pm

Anyone ever win that Digital Lottery?! I’ve been trying for I don’t know how long and never have won. From reports here, looks like Standing Room is the way to go. I’ve never seen it.

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#1974Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 5/10/18 at 11:53pm

EthelMae said: "Anyone ever win that Digital Lottery?! I’ve been trying for I don’t know how long and never have won. From reports here, looks like Standing Room is the way to go. I’ve never seen it. "

I’ve won twice - both for the matinee with MLB (who is fantastic). Both times were seated. Just keep trying - I still haven’t won Hamilton Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions