pixeltracker

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified - Page 5

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified

TenuousBond
#100Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 11:03am

Couldn't believe how hard tickets were for this batch.  I couldn't find anything over tons of dates.  For the last batch, I was able to go online 15 minutes after the sale started and CHOOSE seats.  Ugh

broadwaybaby145
#101Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 11:04am

Does anyone see any tickets left in May? Possibly preferred. I've yet to see any available.

BwayinVan
#102Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 1:23pm

Wow. Hearing horror stories from today glad I scooped rear mezz tickets for April yesterday. At least with this I assume that scalpels aren't getting the tickets? I think unfortunately it's a case of supply vs demand. 

Tandrews
#103Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/22/17 at 5:43pm

Impossible to grab anything other than overpriced midpremium or super premium seats! Thank goodness for the pre-sale. Even that was a bit of a sh**show. 

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#104Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 9:11am

Good morning all,

Anyone who was pre-selected receive their access code? Pre-sell starts in 50 minutes and I didn't get mine yet. Just wondering if others are experiencing a delay.

Thanks for your input and good luck!

jen_in_toronto
#105Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 9:36am

I was texted a code at 7:53am today.

gimlet2
#106Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 9:45am

PMed you, MyFavoriteBrunette.

freewilma
#107Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 9:51am

Got mine at 7:43. Last time they staggered the release of codes so it might come later in the day.

MyFavoriteBrunette
#108Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 9:55am

Thank you all for your responses.  Been on the phone with Ticketmaster for about 20 minutes.  Tickets go on sale in 5 min and no code.  The person assisting me stated that the list of recipients isn't up and we've been waiting for a supervisor to swing on by to assist.  

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#109Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:06am

I was supposed to get a code but never got one. 

jen_in_toronto
#110Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:07am

The site is taking forever to find tickets for a date in October but if I try to do simultaneous searches for other dates it says it will cancel the first search. Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan

dancersmom2 Profile Photo
dancersmom2
#111Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:19am

Having the same issue as last time.  "Searching--sit tight" since the website opened.  I am not sure what I did wrong.  I was logged in and ready at 9am (Central time), had to put the code in a couple of times before it accepted it and it has been searching ever since.  Frustrating!

moira8
#112Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:19am

jen_in_toronto said: "The site is taking forever to find tickets for a date in October but if I try to do simultaneous searches for other dates it says it will cancel the first search. "

Same for me. Wonder how long this takes. 

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#113Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:21am

I thought I had signed up for the presale, but didn't receive an email confirming that at the time and never received any information about a code. Oh, well! I guess I'll be sitting out this sale. 

jen_in_toronto
#114Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:26am

Finally worked for me, I got orchestra in October.

@z5
#115Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:34am

same - was also able to get. 

MyFavoriteBrunette
#116Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:34am

#1Elphie said: "I was supposed to get a code but never got one."

I ended up with no code,  The rep told me because I got the email that I was selected doesn't mean that I am getting a code.  That didn't make sense.  The email read

"Thank you for waiting while we identified and removed bots trying to access tomorrow’s presale. We are happy to share that you have been randomly selected to receive an invitation for the HAMILTON Verified Fan Presale. Below are important details to know so you have the best opportunity to shop for tickets tomorrow." followed by set my alarm and "Tomorrow morning, Monday, January 15, you will receive two text messages that include: a link to begin your purchase, and your unique access code."

Reads to me that I will receive not I might be receiving, LOL!  Anyway, it is what it is.  

As far as Ticketmaster assistance, the rep never got access to the distribution list.

Updated On: 1/15/18 at 10:34 AM

moira8
#117Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:38am

Mine finally went through as well. After more than 30 minutes of "sitting tight".

irishgator1
#118Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:42am

I only had to wait a few minutes- purchased on a laptop, not a phone.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#119Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:46am

I kept seeing seats that should have been selling, Front Mezz, row A, seats 2 and 4, just sitting there, as everything disappeared around it... I was trying for orchestra at the time, so I disconnected from Wi-Fi (so it didn't use the same IP as the other search), used the web browser on my phone to go to the page using ww1. instead of www. so I could select the seats, grabbed them, and somehow got the purchase to go through, and I have front row mezz on the aisle?! Works for me...

Brad4815
#120Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:47am

Anyone have a presale code they don’t mind sharing? I totally missed this go around. Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan

MyFavoriteBrunette
#121Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:50am

Brad4815 said: "Anyone have a presale code they don’t mind sharing? I totally missed this go around. 

Verified Fan codes are tied to the Ticketmaster account, not like a regular presale access code.

Updated On: 1/15/18 at 10:50 AM

MyFavoriteBrunette
#122Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:53am

haterobics said: "I kept seeing seats that should have been selling, Front Mezz, row A, seats 2 and 4, just sitting there, as everything disappeared around it... I was trying for orchestra at the time, so I disconnected from Wi-Fi (so it didn't use the same IP as the other search),used the web browser on my phone to go to the page using ww1. instead of www. so I could select the seats, grabbed them, and somehow got the purchase to go through, and I have front row mezz on the aisle?! Works for me..."

How much is front mezz this time around?  

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#123Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:53am

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "How much is front mezz this time around?"

Those were $285.

ebizzle
#124Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:54am

A little frustrated because I was offered row L right orchestra seats all the way on the side and passed them up thinking I could get something better (delusional I know) and after 30 minutes of waiting, purchased row R left orchestra seats (25-27). The view based on the message board about seats seems to be okay though so hopefully it all worked out! If anyone has sat in those seats and can testify, let me know!