pixeltracker

Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush- Page 2

Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush

KeithMeccia
#25Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/4/18 at 10:07am

Any update this week on arrival times? I know its getting close to to opening and was wondering if it is getting busier. I am looking to rush this in three weeks (pending this is still a thing). Also anyone who has rushed, where are the seats located?

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#26Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/4/18 at 10:27am

Heard from a friend, line was at least 50 people deep by 6:30am this morning. Figuring there are only 20 tickets per show, that means on 20 people got seats, all of which most likely arrived well before 6am. I can imagine it will only get more intense until the slower fall months. I've also heard about people lining up starting at 2am in the past weeks, so....yeah.

yesraccoons Profile Photo
yesraccoons
#27Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/4/18 at 12:06pm

KeithMeccia said: "Any update this week on arrival times? I know its getting close to to opening and was wondering if it is getting busier. I am looking to rush this in three weeks (pending this is still a thing). Also anyone who has rushed, where are the seats located?"

Rush was limited to previews only. Unless they changed it there will be no more rush after show opens.

pointilismlight
#28Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/4/18 at 12:28pm

^That's not true.  I asked box office and they said they will continue to offer rush post-opening.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#29Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/4/18 at 12:34pm

pointilismlight said: "^That's not true. I asked box office and they said they will continue to offer rush post-opening."

Wasn't that covered by "Unless they changed it"?

pointilismlight
#30Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/4/18 at 12:39pm

No, in fact it was not because they never changed it.  It was always continuing post-opening.

BroadwayGuy12 Profile Photo
BroadwayGuy12
#31Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/11/18 at 11:27am

Did anybody attend the first post-opening rush today? Do you still have to arrive prior to 6am if you want to guarantee yourself seats?

gimlet2
#32Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/11/18 at 11:47am

BroadwayGuy12 said: "Did anybody attend the first post-opening rush today? Do you still have to arrive prior to 6am if you want to guarantee yourself seats?"

I can't answer this directly: I was across the street and around 9am I counted 14ppl for Angels and 41ppl for Mean Girls.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#33Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/11/18 at 12:04pm

how many rush tix does Mean Girls have available? I know for the in-person lottery it normally is for 20 tickets.

overthemoon2shiz Profile Photo
overthemoon2shiz
#34Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 4/11/18 at 2:39pm

Alright - anybody got advice on cheap MG tickets? I'm more than happy to get in line at 2am. Here's my lurch - I have Cursed Child tickets for the Wednesday I'm gonna be there. Could anyone ask the box office or does anyone know if they do student rush or gen rush any other day of the week? I know what's been announced, but SOMETIMES (fingers crossed) they do rush without publicizing it much. 

Many thanks :)

<3

OTownTech
#35Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 6/13/18 at 7:32am

So today 6/13/18

First person in line was 9:23PM (6/12) followed by the next group of people at 10:15PM (6/12), then 10:45 PM, and then 2:37AM (6/13).

Currently it is 7:30ish and over 40 people in line. Not sure what times they all arrived, but that's the status update for the MG rush for today.

everlastinganya
#36Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 6/14/18 at 9:51am

Do you think getting there around 5 or 6 am would be okay? When did most people start to get there? And how many tickets did they give out?

YvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
YvanEhtNioj
#37Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/15/18 at 12:41pm

I did pink rush last week. I got in line RIGHT after work at 11pm. sleeping bag and all. At like 2AM, the next person came. I fell asleep and when I woke up at like 5AM, there were about 20 of us in line. Everyone finally started to come at 9:30 and by the time the box office opened, there were about 70 people in line. They ran out of tickets after about 15 minutes and then started doing standing room. 

Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss Keishhhaaaa?

Cheryl Flaherty
#38Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/16/18 at 9:38pm

Thanks for the info, anyone else have an update on the Weds Pink Ticket? If you arrive at 5 am, can you still get a ticket? 

MVRA7891
#39Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/19/18 at 3:33pm

I do wanna know the exact same thing... and really looking forward if someone had the Pink Wednesday experience yesterday.

I'm thinking on going next week.

elizabeef
#40Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/20/18 at 8:38am

Arrived on Wednesday at 5 am was person 11 in line. First people were there at 2. Got two tickets for the evening. Most of the crowd does not come before 7. Try to get there earlier if you want to guarantee evening performance.

MadsonMelo
#41Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/20/18 at 8:44am

elizabeef said: "Arrived on Wednesday at 5 am was person 11 in line. First people were there at 2. Got two tickets for the evening. Most of the crowd does not come before 7. Try to get there earlier if you want to guarantee evening performance."

Which seat you got?

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#42Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/20/18 at 11:51am

MadsonMelo said: "elizabeef said: "Arrived on Wednesday at 5 am was person 11 in line. First people were there at 2. Got two tickets for the evening. Most of the crowd does not come before 7. Try to get there earlier if you want to guarantee evening performance."

Which seat you got?
"

elizabeef got Orchestra Row D seats 10/12 (I'm her sister and went with her).

MadsonMelo
#43Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/20/18 at 1:51pm

Megsamegatron said: "MadsonMelo said: "elizabeef said: "Arrived on Wednesday at 5 am was person 11 in line. First people were there at 2. Got two tickets for the evening. Most of the crowd does not come before 7. Try to get there earlier if you want to guarantee evening performance."

Which seat you got?
"

"

They are listed as partial view, D10 at least, do you think you missed something?

Also, the price of this ticket is $140, do you think it's worth it?

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#44Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/20/18 at 2:01pm

MadsonMelo said: "Megsamegatron said: "MadsonMelo said: "elizabeef said: "Arrived on Wednesday at 5 am was person 11 in line. First people were there at 2. Got two tickets for the evening. Most of the crowd does not come before 7. Try to get there earlier if you want to guarantee evening performance."

Which seat you got?
"

"

They are listed as partial view, D10 at least, do you think you missed something?

"

You don't miss anything in 10/12 seats, but the end aisle seat 14 you will miss things. If that is best option/price I would say maybe but you do miss part of the screen/backdrop that the front mezz would give a could view of that.

MadsonMelo
#45Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/20/18 at 2:22pm

Megsamegatron said: "MadsonMelo said: "Megsamegatron said: "MadsonMelo said: "elizabeef said: "Arrived on Wednesday at 5 am was person 11 in line. First people were there at 2. Got two tickets for the evening. Most of the crowd does not come before 7. Try to get there earlier if you want to guarantee evening performance."

Which seat you got?
"

"

"

You don't miss anything in 10/12 seats, but the end aisle seat 14 you will miss things. If that is best option/price I would say maybe but you do miss part of the screen/backdrop that the front mezz would give a could view of that."

Hmm, but as I really want to see facil expressions, this seat would be better than mezz, right?

Really thanks for taking time to answer :)

I think $140 for Mean Girls is a reasonable price as I may never win the in-person lottery and don't think I can rush.

MadsonMelo
#46Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/23/18 at 12:12pm

Wrong, got the answers

Updated On: 7/23/18 at 12:12 PM

Cheryl Flaherty
#47Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/23/18 at 6:15pm

Do they rush tickets for the matinee and the evening show? Or just the evening show? Can you pick which show? 

MVRA7891
#48Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/26/18 at 12:14pm

Hi you all,

Well, I did PWR yesterday and it was totally worth it, I arrived at 4:00 am and 5 were already in line so I was #6, but they were saving two spots so I ended up being #8.

At approximately 9:40 they started to arrange the line that easily was 150 people, then they opened the box office and they offer you both the matinee or the evening function, the seats are randomly selected but there are from the sides they are labeled as partial view but really for me wasn’t an issue at all, I had Left Orchestra Row B sweat 9 that is basically the first seat of the line and I enjoyed every detail of the show, the seat selection as I said it’s random because someone who was #7 in line in the morning ended up being at row C.

Regardind the hour I arrived at 4:00 am and as I told you before 5 people, next couple arrived at 4:40 am, next couple 4:41 am, next couple 4:45 am, next couple 5:05 am next single person 5:20 am so easily by 6:00 am there were already 20 people... by 9:00 am the line was huge.

So, I hope you find the information useful and enjoy the show if you want you can DM me so I can show you photos of the stage from my seat.

Rafa.

MadsonMelo
#49Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
Posted: 7/26/18 at 12:25pm

PM'd you.