pixeltracker

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10- Page 2

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#25Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 3/31/18 at 4:53pm

Unless Eureka got it all out of her system this week and makes a total 180, I don’t think she’s long for this season.

That maxi challenge was truly bizarre, but thank GOD for Team Vixen bringing at least some personality and humor to what can only be described as the definition of “bottom of the barrel.”

I know she’s not going to last, but I liiiiiiive for Blair’s runway looks. This week was breathtaking. I’m generally dubious that this was anyone’s “very best drag,” but I imagine they’d want to save their very best for later on in the season. As Ross said “If it’s in the closet, it won’t do you any good.”

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#26Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 3/31/18 at 6:48pm

I like Blair a lot, too.

SPOILER

Apparently she has a DUI case and wasn’t supposed to leave the state. Rumors ra are she’s disqualified.

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#27Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/2/18 at 9:59am

Mildred honey, please use the actual spoiler tagging and not just saying you're about to give a spoiler? Kinda defeats the purpose if you'll spell it out right there.

And I lowkey blame the editing for how Eureka is coming off. If you see the actual competition, they ended up doing a lot of stuff (the hand movement she suggested when saying "Welcome to the.."Rupauls Drag Race Season 10 and some other small things too. Apart from her entrance look, however, I have hated everything she worn to the stage this season. Her looks were really good last season, I'd have expected more since she made money on the road for a few months as she toured around as a Season 9 queen.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Mildred Plotka
#28Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/2/18 at 11:53am

Sorry Valentina Linda Evangelista Honey, for some reason the spoiler toggle option doesn’t come up on the mobile version of the site. It’s how we did it in the old days and people seemed to be able to resist looking down if they didn’t want something spoiled.

As for Eureka, money can’t buy you taste.  And I don’t think editing is to blame here. Everything that came out of her mouth was whining. And it was even worse of Untucked where things are less edited than the main show.  I just don’t think she has the smarts or maturity to compete at this level. 

I think they should put a ban on body suits. 

Updated On: 4/2/18 at 11:53 AM

Mildred Plotka
#29Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/2/18 at 12:42pm

I’m team Cracker all the way. Her “Review with a Jew” on YouTube is wonderful, but I’m more obsessed with her “Kaitlin it’s time for dinner” videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=24s&v=nbrby6_DuQE

ArtMan
#30Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/3/18 at 6:29pm

I actually have been able to watch the first two episodes in full, instead of snippets. I really like Cracker. Not really for her look, but her personality is so genuine. She is witty and funny. It helps me root for her, because I can't stand Aquaria. Is she really that pissy and snotty in her real life? Or is she showing out for the camera? Next I like Mayhem.....look and personality. She was stunning in the dollar store challenge.  Also I can't get those two words...Miss Vanjee, out of my head.

Updated On: 4/3/18 at 06:29 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#31Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/4/18 at 1:28pm

Blair St. Clair does have a DUI and apparently defied court order to compete. But no idea if that will have a bearing on the show.

'RuPaul's Drag Race' Contestant Defies DUI Judge

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jessetenny Profile Photo
Jessetenny
#32Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/4/18 at 8:11pm

Kad said: "Blair St. Clair does have a DUI and apparently defied court order to compete. But no idea if that will have a bearing on the show.

'RuPaul's Drag Race' Contestant Defies DUI Judge
"

I mean.. I would do the same thing.

ArtMan
#33Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/4/18 at 9:23pm

Although I find her very pretty, she does not have the WOW factor to win.  She is going to have alot of time on her hands when the judge puts her in a cell.

juice23 Profile Photo
juice23
#34Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/5/18 at 9:55am

I was so disappointed that Blair, the "Broadway queen," didn't even know how to do a pirouette. She looked like a chicken trying to dance- so wooden.

My Music Classroom Giving Page: https://www.donorschoose.org/MrHMusicRoom

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#35Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 2:48am

Cameron is giving me amazing looks on the runway, however I am not falling all over him like so many Queen seem to be doing on the show and on social media. Yes he has a nice body, but I'm not a fan of that face. Lolz

Darreyl with an L!

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#36Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 4:03am

He’s had quite a bit of plastic surgery, which for me is a turn off. But they do seem to love him!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#37Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 11:29am

I'm not thirsting over Kameron, either. Her body is... defined, but certainly nothing the Pit Crew isn't providing better. Her runway looks are killer, though. Everything else is a meh. Seems like a queen who has a lot of money behind her more than anything else.

Dusty Ray Bottoms is more my speed.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Mildred Plotka
#38Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 11:40am

Kameron would have been perfect for the butterface app. He does nothing for me. His body is fine, but I hate all those tattoos, especially the ones on the chest that seem to be all the rage these days. I agree, Dusty Ray is adorable. I’d tap that app.

I found the episode a bit of a snooze. Vixen’s pot stirring is already getting predictable and boring. Eureka mostly kept her trap shut, so at least there was that. And Mayhem’s lip sync was impressive.

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#39Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 11:46am

Finally! The first really fabulous runway of the season, and nearly all the queens stepped it up (or spent a bunch for their home teams to stitch up something special). I would have given Eureka the win (I think Asia got way too much credit for never saying a word in an acting challenge). And I'm surprised no-one read Cracker for stealing all 3 noses, hence forcing Yuahua to wing it with hairy moles when it came to her own uglified face. 

I'm the least qualified one here to weigh in on the Vixen/ Aquaria race war in the Untucked Lounge, but why couldn't one of the other black queens critique Vixen's bitchery instead of leaving it to Cracker to do. To my eyes, Vixen created her own Angry Black Woman personna without help from anyone else, but I agree that lily white girls can't be the ones to call her on it. I wanted Asia, Monet or Monique to tell her take it down to 5, but they didn't seem to want to get in Vixen's line of fire. Frankly I haven't seen Vixen ever stun me on the Runway or in any of the challenges so far-- to my eyes, all she's got IS her righteous fury (and a very cute boy-face). And Girl, that ain't enough to win the crown.

Updated On: 4/6/18 at 11:46 AM

Mildred Plotka
#40Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 11:56am

I think you’re mixing up Aquaria and Cracker. Aquaria was the nose stealer on Yuhaua’s team.

The Vixen went on wanting to pick fights and try to create tension between queens. When she wasn’t able to create a big fight between Cracker and Aquaria, she decided to just go hard after Aquaria. It was smart of Aquaria to just leave the week room when Vixen wouldn’t let it go. I agree, Vixen hasn’t really been impressive on the runway or on challenges so far. Her solo win last week was mostly because her team won. And I would have clocked her for borrowing a wig for the best drag runway, too.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#41Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 11:56am

Someone in a Tree- that wasn't Cracker in the Buttrface group, that was Aquaria! (Cracker was with Eureka, Vixen, and Blair in the End of Days one).

One of the other black queens- I am blanking on who- did suggest to Vixen that maybe "South of Chicago" didn't always need to be the reaction.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#42Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 12:36pm

^ I *thought* it was Asia that said that, but now I'm doubting myself.

And Asian wasn't silent during the commercial.  She had the whole scene at the beach.  I would have been find if Eureka won, but that Tweety Bird costume was so inspired and just f*cking brilliant that I'm glad Asia won.  

SonofRobbieJ
#43Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 12:41pm

OH!  And my boyfriend and I are obsessed that the new brunette Pit Crew member is someone who just competed on this past season of Worst Cooks in America...Asaf!

Not to be crude...no...actually...to be crude...his d*ck looks amazing in his underwear.

Did I just seriously type that?

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#44Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 12:48pm

LOL -- of COURSE I would get those 2 identical twins confused in the challenge. If Vixen does actually stop coming for Aquaria I'll be lost 'cause that was the one way I could tell her apart from Cracker. 

Wasn't it sort of amazing how Aquaria's brilliant Saint Sebastian take on her bird costume with those mournful red eyes fit perfectly with her apparent victimization in the Untucked Lounge? Even before she actually was crying, her makeup was doing the crying for her.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#45Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 1:04pm

SonofRobbieJ said: "OH! And my boyfriend and I are obsessed that the new brunette Pit Crew member is someone who just competed on this past season of Worst Cooks in America...Asaf!

Not to be crude...no...actually...to be crude...his d*ck looks amazing in his underwear.

Did I just seriously type that?
"

Oh my god I didn't even REALIZE that was him! He is a snack and a half. Dumb as a bag of rocks, but not everyone can be an engineer like the ginger.

SonofRobbieJ
#46Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 1:07pm

He's a dancer...he need only count to 8.  

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#47Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 1:19pm

I drooled over Asaf every week during Worst Cooks.  Last night I filled a bucket.  

Mayhem's lip sync for her life was momentus!!

SonofRobbieJ
#48Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 4:19pm

She force molted herself!

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#49Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/6/18 at 9:18pm

Aquaria and The Vixen BOTH perpetuate unflattering stereotypes, whether they like it or not, and they’re both in the wrong. They can leave any time, please.

Now, to the actual good of the episode this week: literally everything else. This season is giving me everything I need. Even when the queens aren’t delivering legitimately hilarious performances in the challenge, they’re good TV. These editors have finally worked out whatever kinks they were feeling through all of season 9 and AS3 and gotten back to their roots (thank God).

I don’t know why I’m stanning so hard for Blair, but I just can’t get enough of her. She comes alive when she gets into drag in a way that reminds me a lot of Adore Delano for some reason. But more polished.

Eureka could have won the night just on that runway loo alone (one for the books), but Asia’s face-pulling in her team’s ad was gold and that runway look was clever af.

LSFYL was so uneven, it was painful. Mayhem delivering an all-time best and Yuhua delivering an all-time worst.

Updated On: 4/6/18 at 09:18 PM