pixeltracker

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10- Page 3

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#50Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/11/18 at 2:32pm

Miz Cracker's glass slam and frustrated yell at Vixen's constant interrupting in Untucked gave me life!  So far I am loving this season hard, never have I seen a really, REALLY good season.

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#51Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/13/18 at 4:33pm

33 lerks to weigh in on! A veritable cornucopia of crafty creativity! So in the Pit Stop with Raja they let it be known that only 1 of the 3 looks had to be built from scratch in the workroom, presumable that Martian look, which does seem a lot more doable in the day and a half they had. That's how come so many polished bathing suits and fur ensembles could walk the runway.

And one more blessing in this episode-- Mama Ru herself actually made a tour of the workroom to check on the girls' progress. Brava! That alone made this feel like one of the great vintage episodes of yore.

I'm pretty much in agreement on the very tops and very bottoms, but boy would I have liked to have seen a lot more love given to: 

Eureka's 3 looks. For a big girl you can't just throw a zigzag lightning bolt over a body stocking and call it a day like Aquaria can. That Eureka can build serious looks with serious construction involved. Love her.

Blair St. Clair's swimsuit and fur ensembles (didn't care for her final Martian thing much). I love how this mini-twink born around 1997 can really nail that Ann-Margret/ Samantha Stevens look from the mid60's in episode after episode. She's ok in the acting challenges, but I live for her runways.

The Vixen's see-through bikini and fan. As a person she's just ferocious (not in a good way), but she makes a gorgeous gender-fluid body queen on the runway. It's refreshing to see so much drag this season that isn't obsessed with boobs and hip padding. (And The Vixen gets more points from me for clocking INTO THE WOODS for her second look.)

There still seem to be too many damn girls in the competition-- I'm getting impatient for the Snatch Game episode to really see what these girls are made of. Aren't you?

Updated On: 4/13/18 at 04:33 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#52Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/13/18 at 4:49pm

I don't believe they're doing Snatch Game this season!

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#53Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/13/18 at 5:28pm

Kad said: "I don't believe they're doing Snatch Game this season!"

Wait what omg no.

Ps - I wouldn't mind a take on Hollywood Squares instead. Bring back Dela!

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Someone in a Tree2
#54Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/14/18 at 11:42am

Not that I'm arguing with Snatch Game being a fail for the last couple of seasons, but I'd still love SOME maxi-challenge where the queens impersonate pop culture icons, whatever the hell they call it. Invariably, the queen who wins the crown each season has shined most brightly in that challenge. It also separates the instagram queens (once I would have said pageant queens) from the ones who really know and care about the history of our iconic ladies, which to me is a key component of a consummate drag queen.

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#55Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/14/18 at 2:12pm

Kad said: "I don't believe they're doing Snatch Game this season!"

I’ve read some spoilers for the season, and they all hint that there is going to be a Snatch Game. They could be wrong though. WOW has started leaking some false spoilers after much of All Stars 3 was spoiled by someone on reddit. 

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

The spoilers I read hint that Blair is doing Poppy for Snatch Game  I had to look up what the hell a Poppy is  These younger queens are making me feel old and out of tough with pop culture.  The spoilers also said that Aquatia performs poorly until Snatch Game, and that has already been proven to be wrong. 

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

ArtMan
#56Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/14/18 at 5:10pm

On Untucked this week, what did Eureka say that got Monique and especially Vixen so riled up?  I heard something about "crafty", but not sure why that was so negative.  I tried to rewatch the episode, but the site wouldn't let me.  I really think what ever she said was so minor that Vixen was really just looking for a reason to fight with her.  I really dislike Aquaria and Vixen the most.

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#57Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/15/18 at 7:09am

The Vixen didn't get into an argument over the crafty queen comment. The other contestants and her were having a good laugh trying to figure that one out. The fight started because Eureka said, "I'm getting tired of hearing you talk, can I go smoke?" after accusing The Vixen and Monique of always being negative. 

When Eureka did leave for the smoke break, she straight up admitted to starting a fight with Vixen just to prove...that Vixen didn't like her? I'm not sure what the point was, actually, but Eureka owned up to talking smack just to get that reaction. 

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#58Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/16/18 at 11:08am

Mildred Plotka said: "Kad said: "I don't believe they're doing Snatch Game this season!"

I’ve read some spoilers for the season, and they all hint that there is going to be a Snatch Game. They could be wrong though. WOW has started leaking some false spoilers after much of All Stars 3 was spoiled by someone on reddit.

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content
The spoilers I read hint that Blair is doing Poppy for Snatch Game I had to look up what the hell a Poppy is These younger queens are making me feel old and out of tough with pop culture. The spoilers also said that Aquatia performs poorly until Snatch Game, and that has already been proven to be wrong.

"

I had to look that up, too, and that does not seem like someone Blair St. Clair would impersonate. She may be 22, but Blair's aesthetics are decidedly midcentury.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Someone in a Tree2
#59Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/16/18 at 11:55am

How Blair could pick anyone but Samantha Stephens is beyond me. I bet she's been practicing the nose wiggle since she was Tabitha's age!

Mildred Plotka
#60Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 1:00pm

Sad to see Mayhem go, but Monet really killed the lip sync.

I’m really getting tired of The Vixen and her nonsense. I didn’t even bother with Untucked this week because I didn’t want to watch more arguing.

Did anyone see the preview for next week? I missed it. Is it Snatch Game?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#61Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 1:24pm

This was actually a pretty chill Untucked. No drama, no Vixen potstirring.

Next week's challenge is putting together a DragCon panel.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#62Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 1:49pm

I think a lot of The Vixen drama is heavily edited. The moment Eureka, Mayhem, and Vixen had in the latest show really softened her image. I'm hoping she'd be given a better edit going forward. I don't want literally anyone to go home anymore (except maybe Blair because I still find her to be very dull)... :|

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#63Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 2:04pm

I think Blair is more interesting than Kameron Michaels.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#64Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 2:55pm

Kad said: "I think Blair is more interesting than Kameron Michaels."

Whoa really high bar there haha. I agree with you but seems wrong to judge Kameron since she barely gets any talking head/confessional time.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#65Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 3:15pm

Valentina3 said: "Kad said: "I think Blair is more interesting than Kameron Michaels."

Whoa really high bar there haha.I agree with you but seems wrong to judge Kameron since she barely gets anytalking head/confessional time.
"

Because she's so boring!

Someone in a Tree2
#66Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 4:25pm

Very sad to see Mayhem depart. She never wowed me on the runway but I loved her boy-confessionals so much-- she seemed like a boy I'd want to hang out with. And man, was I glad they gave Eureka the win (despite a kind of atrocious runway jumpsuit). Give her a good acting challenge and she is just a fearless performer. And condragulations to Monique who has jumped into the top tier of queens to watch following her stellar Bossy Rossy appearance.

There still seem to be a few canon-fodder types to get rid of before we fling the best queens at each other. I'd expect Kameron, Asia and The Vixen to be on the chopping block soon. 

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#67Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/20/18 at 4:29pm

Have a disappointed daughter that we weren't able to get tix in time to see Ben DeLa Creme on Saturday,  May 26 in NYC. So, ISO two tix for either the 7 or 10 p.m. performance. Please message me. Much thanks!

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#68Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/21/18 at 1:48am

That Eureka vs Vixen fight last week was everything and I was in stitches. Sure Mayhem left this week, but she was coasting along the entire time. 

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#69Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/27/18 at 10:46am

Although the season is perfectly diverting, I'm having trouble working up any real enthusiasm this year. When Eureka seems to be the best all-around performer, it feels like we have no real stars to go crazy about.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#70Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/27/18 at 1:31pm

newintown said: "Although the season is perfectly diverting, I'm having trouble working up any real enthusiasm this year. When Eureka seems to be thebest all-around performer, it feels like we have no real stars to go crazy about."

Really? I feel like this season is actually packed! Last season you could easily see Trinity and Shea were more or less bulldozing everyone else and who the filler queens were. But not so much now. I personally am okay with a threeway win between Monique, Cracker, and Asia right now.

Mildred Plotka
#71Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/27/18 at 1:33pm

Blair’s confession as to why she’s so bright and bubbly on the exterior was truly heartbreaking. I watched a video of her at the Roscoe’s in Chicago viewing party , and she really seems to have healed a bit from her trauma. I’m sure she’a a lock for All Stars 4. Can’t wait to see what comes next for her.

I feel like Eureka is the only real front runner at this point. I’m warming up a bit to her. She had a nice moment of vulnerability on Untucked. After all the accusations after All Stars 3 of the show being rigged from the beginning, I wonder if she was chosen as the winner from the get go since there has never been a plus size winner.

I’m still rooting for Miz Cracker. She stumbled in the challenge this week, but that Eliza Doolittle moment in the runway was stunning.

Snatch Game next week!

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#72Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/29/18 at 9:06am

At this point the only ones I find remotely interesting are Eureka, Cracker and Aquaria. Though I think Aquaria needs a few more years of emotional seasoning before she'd be ready for the title. She's not very poised/mature. I'd be very happy with either Eureka or Cracker winning.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

robskynyc
#73Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 4/29/18 at 11:04am

at least we have snatch game next week. traditionally snatch game is where the clear front runners come out (Chad, JInkx, Bob, Alaska, Dela, Katya) and people who were doing well bomb (just look at Tati on AS). 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#74Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/1/18 at 6:10pm

Looking forward to Bianca and no one else so far in the Snatch Game.

I think Blair's time was up in the game, happy that producers gave her a dignified ending. I was waitng for her to show me the "Broadway" aspect of her, sad it didn't happen until the mirror message but the Smash reference killed me.

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10

Updated On: 5/1/18 at 06:10 PM