pixeltracker

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10- Page 4

Rupauls Drag Race Season 10

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#75Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/2/18 at 10:12am

Cracker is my favorite and I hope she kills in Snatch Game, but I have to say that Asia has delivered two runways that are amongst series-best.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#76Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/2/18 at 11:23am

Kad said: "Cracker is my favorite and I hope she kills in Snatch Game, but I have to say that Asia has delivered two runways that are amongst series-best."

Asia, Monet, and Monique's friendship and kiki is so much fun to watch. I don't remember enjoying watching queens in the werkroom this much since Season 4/5.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Jessetenny Profile Photo
Jessetenny
#77Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/2/18 at 8:37pm

I have been gagged many times this season. Starting out this season I wanted Blair, Aquaria, Cracker and Vanjie to be top 4. I hated Eureka until the last two weeks, and she has shown that she is here to SLAY. Her answer to the audience question in last week's challenge was an "America's Next Drag Superstar" Answer, and I am rooting for her now. 

I am SO disappointed that Blair went home, I personally like The Vixen but I thought she had one of the worst looks of all time, and her lip sync was good but I thought Blair's was better.

Snatch Game this week is either going to be REALLY good or REALLY bad.

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#78Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/2/18 at 9:59pm

I’m hoping there are a minimal amount (or none, but I’m not holding my breath) of queens doing other queens on Snatch Game.

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#79Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/3/18 at 1:06am

I'm totes excited since I think we have a lot of funny queens left. But we'll see. There's bound to be a queen who picks a non-funny Pop Star or Real Housewife. 

Mildred Plotka
#80Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/3/18 at 2:16am

Right? It’s amazing how every year there is more than one queen who picks over comedy. Beyoncé isn’t funny. Lady GaGa isn’t funny. J-Lo isn’t funny. And all the Housewives are single joke characters.

I’m hoping there are no YouTube “stars” I’ve never heard of. (Which would be all of them).

I’ve read a few spoilers. Some of the choices sound fun if executed well.

I think the days of characters pre 2000 are probably over.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#81Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/3/18 at 3:02pm

DeLa just added a few more dates to her NYC tour. I snagged some seats!  Act FAST!!!   Rupauls Drag Race Season 10

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#82Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/3/18 at 9:33pm

On a giddy high after scoring tickets to see DeLa, I decided to tune in to tonight's show... and WOW! Bianca, Audra, ALEX TREBEK!!!!  I thought for sure the Snatch Game would be humorless but Maya, Melania, Honey Boo Boo... nailed it! And to top it off... a heck of an ouch in the Lip Synch. An exciting episode.

Mildred Plotka
#83Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:02am

Wow, what an episode! The Snatch Game was a mess at times but never boring.  The Vixen really is full of anger. It was nice to see her a bit vulnerable in Untucked, though she managed to even turn the girl's trying to bond with her over her Mom's video into a fight.  She was lucky that Monique didn't know the words.  

Aquaria really was great as Melania, and her runway was gorgeous.  I didn't like her at first, but she has really grown on me.  And week by week I become less annoyed with Eureka.  At least she knows she's loud and obnoxious at times. The Vixen has no clue of how unsettling her behavior is.  Or she does, and just doesn't give a ****.  I'm ready for her to go already.  I was hoping Ru would send them both home.  Bring back Miss Vanjie! 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#84Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/4/18 at 8:47am

Obligatory "MISS VANJIE" since Plotka said it.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Roscoe
#85Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/4/18 at 9:53am

Yeah, that chip on Vixen's shoulder is HUGE.  You can tell she's getting on everybody's nerves.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#86Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:51am

I thought he character choice was brilliant but she just didn't have the execution. And Beyonce is never, ever going to be funny. 

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#87Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/4/18 at 3:47pm

The Vixen is an absolutely toxic presence. She doesn’t have the humor or the talent to justify being such a nasty human week after week (with the exception of last week). And those lip syncs are awful. She has got. to. GO.

I’m surprised by how much Aquaria has grown on me. She’s a smart queen in that she knows how to utilize her natural talents and is aware of her limitations. Her Melania was perfect. I’m also surprised how I’ve softened toward Eureka. She’s loud and obnoxious sometimes, but damn if she isn’t hilarious and doesn’t SLAY that runway.

I’m growing tired of Miz Cracker. She clearly has a lot to offer, I just fear she’s letting her smarts and anxieties get in the way of just letting loose. I would’ve pegged her as the frontrunner earlier in the season, but now... not so much.

Mildred Plotka
#88Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/5/18 at 2:14am

I think Cracker will go the way of Trixie. Unable to fully show her comedy on the show, but will blow up and have a huge career after. Some Queens, as talented as they might be, just aren’t great at Drag Race. Cracker has a very dry sense of humor. Watch her “Review with a Jew” on YouTube. It’s hilarious, and her personality shines through far more than it does on the show. I think she’s one of those queens that won’t need the crown to be successful. 

I was shocked by how much these queens have had to spend to come on the show. In Untucked Kameron said she spent more than her down payment on her house for costume. Cracker said she spent more than she did on her college education (which I’m sure was a huge exaggeration). 

Updated On: 5/5/18 at 02:14 AM

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#89Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/7/18 at 1:23am

It's def expensive. The make-up alone is a lot of money. Considering how much is used and how often. 

And I agree, Colors, Eureka and Aquaria are becoming my favorites. I really want a big girl to win, so I'm rooting for Eureka, I think she's got it all. And I'd love to see a small-town Southerner take the crown. 

Cracker is fine, but yeah, I thought her snatch game would be so great, but it wasn't. She needed to lower her voice or something. It was just so bland. 

robskynyc
#90Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/7/18 at 1:22pm

ColorTheHours048 said: "The Vixen is an absolutely toxic presence. She doesn’t have the humor or the talent to justify being such a nasty human week after week (with the exception of last week). She has got. to. GO."

CAN I GET AN AMEN!? and don't forget her crusty af wigs lol

Jessetenny Profile Photo
Jessetenny
#91Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/7/18 at 5:33pm

After Snatch Game, many of my opinions have changed on the queens.

I agree that Miz Cracker will have the similar fate of Trixie now, I used to consider her THE front runner for the crown.

Eureka is winning me over, her Honey Boo Boo was, I think, legendary.

Aquaria has won me over, and has proven that, maybe she can win the crown.

Kameron continues to float through the middle of the pack.

Chi Chi, THAT is how you do Maya Angelou, Monet was hilarious but I thought her runway was disastrous. I hated it.

The Vixen, gurl.. I used to love the drama with The Vixen, I lived for it, at this point it is becoming toxic to the other queens, and it just feels like she is overly defensive. Her runway this week was terrible, one of the worst looks up there with Aja's "princess" look.

I don't understand why Asia made Beyonce mean, it wasn't funny AT ALL. I wish she would have done Whitney.

ArtMan
#92Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/7/18 at 6:06pm

I used to be Team Cracker.  I was really charmed by Maxwell's personality and cuteness.  I also from the beginning could not stand Aquaria.  But for some reason, while my fondness for Cracker is diminishing, my appeal of Aquaria is increasing.  I still cannot stand Vixen.  She has a huge chip on her shoulder.  Everything and I mean everything is about race to her.  When members of your own race are ready for you to go, then maybe you should open your eyes and see the problem may be you.  Monet is funny and appealing.  I prefer him out of drag.  Kameron is a bore.  I am surprised to say this, but a final two Aquaria and Eureka would not bother me.

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#93Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/10/18 at 10:38pm

Last week's Snatch Game was WAY better than AS3 (BenDela's Paul Lynde aside) with Eureka, Aquaria, Miz and Monet giving me good hearty laughs. And this week was definitely the best time for Vixen to go home, she is getting on everyone's nerves, and mine. Also congrats for Kameron to get a win.

TBH, this week is the best Miz Cracker has ever looked throughout this entire season. I mean it.

Mildred Plotka
#94Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/11/18 at 12:14am

So glad that The Vixen and her negative energy are finally gone.  At least she seemed semi receptive to Asia's talk with her.  Maybe she'll watch the season back, and be embarrassed by her ridiculous behavior.  She's a great performer, but she's going to find it hard to book gigs after her behavior on camera.  I hope she's able to mature.  When six other people have a problem with you, maybe you're the problem, not them.

I watched this week with my Mom, who likes most people. When The Vixen started to speak she screamed "Oh eat it" at the screen.

I didn't get Miz Cracker's runway look at all. 

The entire Cher-sical was a bit of a mess.  Kameron still baffles me.  She's lucky the rest of the group was pretty awful all around (and that Monet's runway look was terrible).

Roscoe
#95Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/11/18 at 10:59am

Yeah, the Vixen's paranoid delusions were getting out of hand -- still spouting that lie about how every one of them wanted her gone...

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#96Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/11/18 at 11:42am

I don't know you guys. A) it's edited tv, and not that serious, B) Asia's conversation with The Vixen was powerful - it explains why The Vixen reacts the way she does. V acknowledged a lot of that pain and anger in her. Let's cut her some slack. She's a great performer and has immense potential.

And turns out Kameron was Pearl of the season lol

Roscoe
#97Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/11/18 at 11:58am

Yeah, it's edited.  And if there's a problem with the editing, all The Vixen has to do is issue a complaint with the way it was edited and the way she comes off in the editing, which, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't happened. 

The Vixen's a mediocre performer at best, trotting out the same schtick week after week, she should have been sent home after that catastrophic Snatch Game and that demented unmotivated attack on Eureka.  No doubt Vixen will appear on the reunion still complaining that everybody wanted to send her home, it'll take more than a conversation with Asia to cure that kind of paranoia.  Even RuPaul summed it up in her farewell, "You came here looking for a fight..."  RuPaul's wrong though in calling The Vixen a "champion."

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#98Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/11/18 at 2:37pm

Cool. Tell The Vixen's bank account and bookings that (per reddit - she's booked solid up until the Werq The World tour starts, which, I'm guessing, she'll be a part of). I think she's a talented performer. I have seen her live in Chicago a couple of times and youtube clips, and she BRINGS it. I'm also glad she's not defending her edit - like RoXy in AS3, she acknowledges she said those things. The narrative given on the show isn't fair, but that doesn't mean she didn't say/do those things. My question is - why is that difficult understanding that her behavior is coming from years of being disrespected for her art? Whatever, you've made your mind up and it's pointless trying to defend her (ironically, that's how The Vixen treated Eureka and that got everyone mad).

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#99Rupauls Drag Race Season 10
Posted: 5/11/18 at 4:48pm

Valentina3, we know it’s a competition and that The Vixen has fans and a successful career. This is a thread to discuss our thoughts and, like it or not, a healthy portion of Drag Race fans don’t care for The Vixen - the character - on the show. Most fans are able to separate opinions on the show from opinions in real life. It’s obviously edited for narrative drive and Vixen fell victim to the villain edit... because she allowed herself to get a villain edit. It’s Phi Phi and Tyra all over again. You can be a talented queen and a professional, and still come off as nasty in a competitive environment.

I understand she’s experienced trauma, but that doesn’t excuse her lashing out. If you’re really that emotionally volatile, maybe auditioning for a major national reality show competition is not the best move. Personally, I haven’t enjoyed her performances on the show or her looks on the runway, separate from her behavior. Yes, she clearly has points to make and things to say, but I think they emerged for all the wrong reasons. She totally lacks self-awareness and fails to see that a lot of the reasons she dislikes others are apparent in her own demeanor.

Anyway... last night was a kind of meh episode in comparison to the rest of this season. I’m not enough of a Cher fan to have found the challenge amusing and the quality was too inconsistent to be fully enjoyable. I love seeing Asia continue to be the mother hen of the group and I really hope she makes it to the top 3, but it’s looking like Eureka, Aquaria, and Kameron to me after this week. I could see Monét sneaking in there over Kameron if she continues this upward climb she’s on.